Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

That's great Crystalelle! Big Grin So, 2000mg a day, huh? I may have to consider dropping BB and doing the generic BO too! Are you taking pituitary and kelp too? What other supplements are you taking???

(13-06-2011, 06:29 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  LOL beachbumbythesea! I can only hope that my libido can be this up when I am older. I like being a hot and steamy kitty! But the bad part is my man don't really do much about it. Dodgy

lol Maybe sneak him some man pills (SP) and make that thing jump up and chase you in the bedroom or kitchen or right there..lol lol lol Just kidding about sneaking him something just was a funny thought in my head.. humor is good for the soul..Big Grin

girlfriday29: My libido has always been high since I was young and I blame it on the amount of androgen in my body. I think because of that I have few 'manly' characteristics like hairy arms, legs and some above my lips, thin, boyish when I was younger and washboard chest. Blush

When I was on herbs last time it is not a really pleasant experience, maybe the androgen in my body and the phytoestrogen are fighting to be hook with the limited receptors I got. But when I am on BO and that if the month dosage is right I will get few symptoms like tingle and itchy breasts throughout the cycle, extreme high libido on the 2nd part of the cycle that will keep me up all night (can't sleep), hunger pangs and soreness of course when it is growing.

This days I will only take DIM-plus 3 pills a week I divided it. I am so glad that with this minimum dosage I still able to keep my menstrual on check and the pain away. The minimum dosage though aren't able to help me with my extreme mood swing though. LOL!

twister_mama: I hope you are feeling better by now. Wink Well I feel more comfortable doing generic because of the dosage flexibility. You can ramp it up or down and required.

Morning
1000mg of BO
1 Swanson Adrenal
1 Swanson Kelp
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 EPO 1000mg
2 Swanson Omega 3,6,9

Evening
1000mg of BO
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 L-tyrosine 500mg
1 NOW Foods Acidophilus & Bifidus 8 Billion

I use 2 different protein powder this days but all from the same source of whey protein isolate. 1st - 14th day menstrual cycle Metabolic reset protein (It is a weight lost meal replacement protein which consist of 22 gram of protein per serving). 15th - 28th day menstrual cycle NOW food protein (The normal protein I am taking, 25 gram daily).

Aside of that I am also taking the following but not on an everyday basis.

2 Korean Ginseng per week
3 dosages of Eu Yan Sang Gold Label Bak Foong after my menses is clean (For those who are interested this is what Chinese ladies normally take to boost their health after menstrual cycle. Quote from the box "Replenishes Blood, invigorates Vital Energy, regulates symptoms relating to menstrual ailments, relieves menstrual pain and provides the nourishment necessary for mothers after childbirth. Regular consumption can help strengthen the body, improve the complexion and promote youthfulness.")
3 pill of cayenne pepper per week .

I started exercising 4-6 times per week using workout video for 1 hour each day. Promote circulation and also get rid of the toxin from my body.

beachbumbythesea: I hope that by SP you don't mean saw palmetto, because this is actually use to lower the testosterone level in man's body. LOL! Honestly if I could sneak him something I will. Big Grin He is too shy and timid. In our relationship we our gender role are the opposite, he is the woman and I am the man. Odd I know.

Happy growing everyone!

(16-06-2011, 10:37 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  girlfriday29: My libido has always been high since I was young and I blame it on the amount of androgen in my body. I think because of that I have few 'manly' characteristics like hairy arms, legs and some above my lips, thin, boyish when I was younger and washboard chest. Blush

When I was on herbs last time it is not a really pleasant experience, maybe the androgen in my body and the phytoestrogen are fighting to be hook with the limited receptors I got. But when I am on BO and that if the month dosage is right I will get few symptoms like tingle and itchy breasts throughout the cycle, extreme high libido on the 2nd part of the cycle that will keep me up all night (can't sleep), hunger pangs and soreness of course when it is growing.

This days I will only take DIM-plus 3 pills a week I divided it. I am so glad that with this minimum dosage I still able to keep my menstrual on check and the pain away. The minimum dosage though aren't able to help me with my extreme mood swing though. LOL!

twister_mama: I hope you are feeling better by now. Wink Well I feel more comfortable doing generic because of the dosage flexibility. You can ramp it up or down and required.

Morning
1000mg of BO
1 Swanson Adrenal
1 Swanson Kelp
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 EPO 1000mg
2 Swanson Omega 3,6,9

Evening
1000mg of BO
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 L-tyrosine 500mg
1 NOW Foods Acidophilus & Bifidus 8 Billion

I use 2 different protein powder this days but all from the same source of whey protein isolate. 1st - 14th day menstrual cycle Metabolic reset protein (It is a weight lost meal replacement protein which consist of 22 gram of protein per serving). 15th - 28th day menstrual cycle NOW food protein (The normal protein I am taking, 25 gram daily).

Aside of that I am also taking the following but not on an everyday basis.

2 Korean Ginseng per week
3 dosages of Eu Yan Sang Gold Label Bak Foong after my menses is clean (For those who are interested this is what Chinese ladies normally take to boost their health after menstrual cycle. Quote from the box "Replenishes Blood, invigorates Vital Energy, regulates symptoms relating to menstrual ailments, relieves menstrual pain and provides the nourishment necessary for mothers after childbirth. Regular consumption can help strengthen the body, improve the complexion and promote youthfulness.")
3 pill of cayenne pepper per week .

I started exercising 4-6 times per week using workout video for 1 hour each day. Promote circulation and also get rid of the toxin from my body.

beachbumbythesea: I hope that by SP you don't mean saw palmetto, because this is actually use to lower the testosterone level in man's body. LOL! Honestly if I could sneak him something I will. Big Grin He is too shy and timid. In our relationship we our gender role are the opposite, he is the woman and I am the man. Odd I know.

Happy growing everyone!

Yes it is that and it is to lower my androgen (high free flowing testosterone ?). Alot of women use it on here. I have some symptoms of high androgens..acne and some hair on chin.. Not sure if there is a dif between testosterone and androgen.. maybe start a new thread asking that.

Hi Crystalelle,
May I ask what brand of sheep placenta do you take?
Thanks.

beachbumbythesea: Maybe I should try to give him bovine testis instead. LOL!

soonenough: I am taking Zell-V sheep placenta going to switch to another one available locally. Smile

I kept following up with others' thread and I forgot about my program thread. LOL! Sorry you guys.

Anyway a little of my monthly update, breasts are swell up and sore now cause it is coming to the end of the cycle. My menses is due end of the week. It looks so nice and is even bigger than last month. I am not sure whether this is unusual cause every time I have soreness it will be under the breasts only. Good news is it is growing. Smile

I have schedule my body break and detoxification end of this year, December. So I am going to measure only by then how much I have grow. Though I finally found my measuring tape but I am disciplining myself not to measure them else I go crazy of measuring everyday.

Bf told me that my bra is getting fuller. This is such a good news. This month I was waiting to have a high sex drive but NO it didn't happen. Perhaps the high level of estrogen is suppressing my libido.

I admire your determination to not measure! Big Grin I seriously need to throw mine away. I don't need any more discouragement, lol. And that's awesome you're filling out your bra more! Smile

You know what helps my libido? WINE. Wink

I'm wondering, do you take the sheep placenta for the growth factors?

Twister_mama,

You should think of throwing the tape away. LOL! We need positive energy, negative energy and mentality stop the breasts growth. I read it over and over. Even hypnosis you were doing helps to generate positive energy. I am hoping when I measure myself end of the year I would be a 32B now that I am a solid 32AA+. Is just 2 cups I am sure my body can handle it. Thinking positive!

Yes I am taking sheep placenta for the growth factor. I am 31 this year no longer in my 20's so taking sheep placenta really helps in many ways beside anti-aging. It is also base on the knowledge of cell healing cell just like the BO.

Wine? LOL! I get bloody nose when I drink that, maybe my libido went over the hill. LOL

(06-07-2011, 05:07 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  soonenough: I am taking Zell-V sheep placenta going to switch to another one available locally. Smile

Thanks so much, Crystalelle. Do you get that feeling of "hotness" when taking sheep placenta? I read somewhere in the net that some women reported sort of like "hot flashes" reaction to sheep placenta.

Hi soonenough,

No I don't experience hot flashes most likely because I am on DIM 3 pills per week that's why.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon