Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Haha, feel free to pester me on skype too. I miss chatting.

What is your regime now?

I actually found that as soon as I added cayenne that I felt the growing pains again. (maybe it was temp? or blood circulation). I'm actually not taking the protein yet, and exercising a lot, so I was shocked to get the pain/soreness last night.

Super Boob,

I didn't see you online as frequent this days. LOL!! You tempted me to order cayenne pepper. I hope it help too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK time to make a report. Had my menses today thank GOD it is red and not brown and that is not painful too. I think the DIM is doing a great job. I am taking a break from all my supplements this month. Few reasons why, my psoriasis are back and during my last cycle growth I have soreness on 1 breast (this is bad cause is like 1 boob is growing the other one is sleeping).

So as of now I am going to do the Virgin Coconut oil daily 9 caps of NOW Virgin Coconut oil (for 14 days) and then hopefully I will be able to squeeze in the 10 days liver and gallbladder flush too or else I will be doing it on another month. I am going to take 1 or 2 months break and see how things go. The Chinese New Year is starting beginning of next month I don't think I will be able to fast for the liver and gallbladder flush because there will be a lot of eating and all. So I guess to let my body rest will be alright. Then I will come up with a new adjusted program again.

I will still take a few essential things such as apple cider vinegar, friendly bacteria, protein powder, Korean ginseng (once every week) and also the after menstrual herbs. Did I mention I was on 25 gram protein daily and I was not able to gain any extra weight. Something is very wrong with me! LOL!

good luck girl! feel better soon!

Hi Crystalelle! Smile How is everything going? Are you feeling better?

Hi Twister_Mama,

I am feeling alright. Went on 2 cycle break with coconut oil and also the liver and gallbladder flushing. I am going to start the BB pills again next cycle with the rest of the supplements and not forgetting protein. I hope to be able to create a plan soon.

What about you? How are you getting on with NBE? I read your post and you seem to be stuck a little. I hope your plan starts to work again would love to hear the excitement and results from you.

Big Grin

I'm getting a little impatient, I must admit! Rolleyes But I will continue on at least through August and see where I'm at.

Glad to hear you're feeling alright! Big Grin I look forward to reading about your progress soon! Smile

You made my buy apple cider vinegar pills! I never noticed, but I think BO is giving me cellulite too! You've had great results so far. I wish I could grow 2 inches! Big Grin

Twister_Mama : I am looking forward for your exciting results too. LOL!

Sweetpea : I hope apple cider works as well as it works for me. When I am on it I feel that my cellulite some how is not so obvious. I think it break it down or some what but if I go off it, well I see some little cottage cheese here and there.

So I was a little low in motivation since I only manage to grow 2 inches which makes me a 32AA only. (Long sigh!) I came close to giving up until I read Super Boob's thread and have a 'boobies buddy' chat with her. She is such a high inspiration to me. Because she is one the girl who actually grow without putting on weight from AA to C cup. And she is like me never pregnant and have any children before. At first I thought ladies that have children grow better than those who don't but she proof to me that anyone can grow it is just about the determination.

I just finish my 2 months break and cleaning. So I have devise a new program for myself.

Morning
1 BB pill
1 Swanson Adrenal
1 Swanson Kelp
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 DIM
1 EPO 1000mg
2 Swanson Omega 3,6,9

Evening
1 BB pill
1 Sheep placenta
3 Neocell collagen
2 Neocell revesterol
1 DIM
1 L-tyrosine 500mg
1 NOW Foods Acidophilus & Bifidus 8 Billion

I use 2 different protein powder this days but all from the same source of whey protein isolate. 1st - 14th day menstrual cycle Metabolic reset protein (It is a weight lost meal replacement protein which consist of 22 gram of protein per serving). 15th - 28th day menstrual cycle NOW food protein (The normal protein I am taking, 25 gram daily).

Aside of that I am also taking the following but not on an everyday basis.

Twice a week 1 Korean Ginseng
2 dosages of Eu Yan Sang Gold Label Bak Foong after my menses is clean (For those who are interested this is what Chinese ladies normally take to boost their health after menstrual cycle. Quote from the box "Replenishes Blood, invigorates Vital Energy, regulates symptoms relating to menstrual ailments, relieves menstrual pain and provides the nourishment necessary for mothers after childbirth. Regular consumption can help strengthen the body, improve the complexion and promote youthfulness.")
Every alternate day 1 pill of cayenne pepper. (Which I am going to next cycle)

I hope with all this I can go back to my days of gaining 1/2 inch in every cycle. We will see what happen this month.

Happy growing everyone!

I think the apple cider vinegar is working! I still have some cellulite, but it is less than before. I hope it will continue to disappear over time! Thank you for the idea. Smile

I agree Super Boob is an inspiration. It is harder to grow when you start off small, but somehow she managed to do it, and without even gaining weight! I hope we can all get great results like she did. Good luck with your new program!

sweetpea : It is such a good news to know that apple cider is helping you to lower down your cellulite. I never had cellulite before NBE so I guess it is one of the side effect we have to withstand when we load our body with hormones. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon