Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Wow girlfriday we can really be good friend on this. LOL!

I counted the total pills I have taken for the pass 1 month. It total up to more than 40's. I am like a junkie. Well here is the picture the top part is the morning supplement and the bottom one is the night supplement. But now I already exclude all the 'essential oil' pill from the list of my supplement I think it is finally total up to 30 plus.
Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that looks really pretty! hehe

like candy.

OMG, that's just for ONE DAY??? You are worse than me! You go, girl!!! Wink

I just want to drop a few notes here on what I am currently experiencing. Horrible ovulation pain! I haven't get them like for 2 months (I wasn't sure whether I ovulated properly the pass 2 months) and is like back here bringing together the pain of the previous 2 months and lump it into this day.

I am going to get some rest. The pain is seriously annoying.

Oh no. Sad Does it help to put a heat pack, or a cold pack on your abdomen? If you don't want to take Motrin? I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Twister_Mama,

It was really horrible last night. I didn't take any pain killer but I rub a lot of tiger balm (deep heat) into it. I don't remember experiencing it this bad and almost thought it is appendix infection. Then I try and lift up my leg to see the pain will be worst (doctor thought me this way to test appendix infection cause I always get the false alarm). It was ok then I know it is ovulation pain.

I am now feeling much much better now. Though I can feel a little sore aftermath. LOL!

It has been a roller coaster cycle for me this time. OK here is the update. AF was suppose to be due this friday came to greet me today. I am fine with it since I manage to squeeze 0.5 inch out this cycle. I am hoping that God will allow me to keep it. All together this journey has made me grow 2" 1/4 since last Dec 09 until now. I got back the measurement that I have lost previously and I got another 1/4 inch extra. This make me an official 32AA size.

I did something different this cycle. I took out the DIM out few days after my ovulation and I down practically 25g of whey protein isolate everyday after I ovulate and I will continue doing so after until the 5th day into my cycle. That is when I will stop my protein and put the DIM back. I can't eliminate DIM 100% because DIM have help me to control my body from putting too much weight due to estrogen in my body and also control my estrogen level so I won't end up being estrogen dominance. I want breast but I am not going to do it while neglecting my health. It has been difficult to get my health back I am not going to give it up for a pair of boobies. Health is something money cannot buy especially coming from a family who has seen some of my close relatives suffer from cancer.

Happy bobbies love everyone!

hi crystalelle,

do you think increasing the amount of protein after cycle day 15 helped?

That's great that you have grown 2" plus. It is a rollercoaster ride that's for sure! And thank you for your advice on this forum. I'm looking forward to seeing some inches of growth too.

Hi girlfriday29,

So sorry that I miss out your message. Well the protein intake after cycle 15 day does help at least I can tell you the correct place is growing and not my waist, thigh and buttock.

I cant wait for you to gain great results too.

I am quite skeptical that I will get anything this month. I was having food poisoning 2 weeks back and I put the BB pills on hold for a couple of days and then I was also on a vacation in South Korea. It is winter there I feel my breasts shrink more with the cold than growing. I understand why winter is a bad time to grow breasts. And then I was spotting during my ovulation plus my nose is bleeding again. Not sure it is because of the cold or other reason but bleeding this time is different. Sigh!

food poisoning again! You always seem to be getting that!

Despite that I take two protein shakes a day, not to mention tonnes of protein in my diet with meat, I lost 2 kgs in the past month....!! Maybe I need to increase my protein intake to a truckload.

South Korea must have been freezing! I know that feeling when your breasts shrink away into your chest to keep warm! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon