Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Hey there girlfriday,

I am not very sure about whether the SBT oil work for me or not. Normally after ovulation I will start to feel fuller on my breasts, so it is exactly what I am feeling right now. I am not experiencing any soreness just the normal wave of tingles. Growth spurt is not reported from my breasts too.

My menses is due middle of next week I am fore seeing a delay on it too. Cause I think I ovulate late. Good thing this time the ovulation pain is not so much. Just a tiny bit. I will keep you posted though. I can't wait for this cycle to be over to see the outcome.

Char our girl here is doing SBT oil too. I wonder how she is doing with it.

I am suppose to have my auntie flow yesterday as predicted earlier my menses has been delayed because my ovulation has been delayed earlier on. It will be due this weekend I can't wait for it to come because I am going to start my NBE routine again after a 2 months break. Initially I wanted another month break but I am starting to feel like a junkie who needs the cocktail of drug but in my case cocktail of NBE supplement. LOL!

So how I was my test with SBT oil so far? The thing is I don't feel any growing pain at all but my breasts actually appear bigger overall. No measurement difference compare to before though. My bf also have a look at it and he agree it really appear larger too.

I think I am taking too much oil supplement and this morning I am pooping oil in the loo. Darn! Oh well I just hope this month's menses will be an easy one.

Auntie flow is here I am so happy. So I am starting my NBE journey this cycle again. WOOHOO! I am so excited. Crazy me! I want to be able to fit into a bikini next year when I go for diving in the sea. I didn't dive at all this year because I use up all my office leaves for the journey to the west.

Here how it goes. My new program.

Morning

1 BB pill
1 Adrenal Glandular (SwansonVitamins)
1 Sheep Placenta (equal to 15000mg fresh placenta)
1 EPO (1000 mg)
2 Omega 3,6,9 (Swansonvitamins)
2 Sea Buckthorn Oil (Pharma Nord)
1 DIM-plus (Nature's Way)
2 Spirulina (Swanson Green Food)
2 Chorella (Swanson Green Food)
1 kelp (225 mcg)
1 L-Tyrosine (500 mg)
3 Collagen (Neocell)

Afternoon
2 Apple cider Vinegar (Natural Factors) before meal

Evening
2 Apple cider Vinegar (Natural Factors) before meal
1 Fish Oil (1000 mg)
1 Flaxseed Oil (1000 mg)
2 Sea Buckthorn Oil (Pharma Nord)
1 Botanical Antioxidant green tea+grapeseed+pycnogenol+resveratrol+olive fruit extract (Lee Swanson Signature Line)
2 Spirulina (Swanson Green Food)
2 Chrorella (Swanson Green Food)
1 Probiotic (8 billion by NOW foods)
1 L-Tyrosine (500mg)

Night
1 BB pill
2 GABA (1000mg) <--- Have to finish this one cause I still have the supply

Total of 36 pills per day. (I am shocking myself) I hope I will be able to remember to take all of them in time and not choke on them too.

I will be taking my protein in the middle of the cycle. I am taking only 1/4 of the recommended daily allowances by NOW whey protein isolate. It will give me roughly around 12 gram of protein. While I am taking the protein I will also skip 1 dosage of L-Tyrosine because in the protein itself consist also the L-Tyrosine needed.

Happy growing my fellow breastnexien!

I haven't been updated my thread for close to a month. Well I was thinking to update every end of my cycle this time on.

I am coming to the end of my cycle now. My auntie flow is just around the corner now. I didn't experience any growing pain or ache this time. Strange I know I measure my body temperature and it is on the scale between 98.2 - 98.6F. It is on the par. As I am writing my body feel so warm and hot and is like something is cooking inside.

I forgot to mention at the last of my last cycle I actually lost 1/2 inch on my boobies size after measuring. Though I don't experience growing pain this time, the 1/2 inch has return though. I can only hope God will allow it to stay (we need some hope on miracle for NBE). I am thinking that my menstrual will be few days late too cause I think I ovulate late.

As for this week I have stop DIM completely. From mid cycle until last week I have been taking 1 instead of 2 DIMs. I re-read my thread and I notice I have been taking DIM since the 2nd month on. Some have claim DIM don't work on them and I and SuperBoob personally have great experience on it. I would try to see whether my BO will work with low dosage of DIM. I am afraid to put it aside cause I will end up with menstrual pain again.

Happy growing everyone!

O my! You're taking alot of stuff, crystal. I wouldn't be able to keep up with all my doses lol. You take well over the usual amount of SLP I see... about 15 g. Most people I saw used 1600 mgs, which is a lil over 1.5 g. Interesting, I'm surprised you're not growing a cupsize each month on that amount! Big Grin At least you're getting that half inch back.

I just purchased SLP. Hoping it gives me some growth each month once I start using it! Good luck with your routine! ^_^

That is a lot of pills yikes! When I was taking herbs I felt overwhelmed with taking this and that. I applaud you on your dedication.

LOL ShyBoobs! If sheep placenta able to help me to grow boobies I think I have it few years back while I am on MFIII. I was on it quite sometime because of my skin problem which it has done wonders on it but unfortunately not in the boobies dept. I think I am not going to continue the placenta after I finish this round. It is first and foremost very expensive to take. I might try the normal SLP instead who knows.

Periwrinkle12: You are looking at a thread of a health freak that recently turn into a supplement junkie. LOL!

Best of luck to you guys too!

cystalelle - I took lots of EPO and flaxseed oil one cycle and I found that when I stopped taking them I had way more breast sensations.. I think I had overloaded myself.

Perhaps you should consider cutting out the SBT, the EPO, Omegas.... and just stick with the protein, l-tyrosine, and BO and the other stuff like GABA etc?

Sounds like if you had breast sensations before, then you probably had a program which was working better than the one you are doing now!??

Girlfriday: Wahaika too has warn me before that fish oil can stall growth but I still have them and thought to myself I will finish it then stop. Sigh I guess I have to give in to the fact that all this 'essential oil' has not been helping. I am listening now. Putting them away now I am glad their expiration date is 1 or 2 years time. I can finish BB by then and continue taking them.

if it makes you feel better I have a stock pile of fenugreek, saw palmetto, EPO, flaxseed, SBT, MSM ,GABA etc all staring at me from the top of my shelf.... hehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon