Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Bovine ovary program, any suggestions?

Hi there! I'm kinda new at this, but I've done some research and figured out that bovine ovary apparently does not interfere with birth control pills, like herbs might do, or am i wrong? Anyway, for that mather i decided to try out bovine ovary and not pueraria mirifica or phyto-estrogenic herbs. 

Currently i wear 32B bras, weigh 60 kg, .......... and 20 of age. 
I weigh and meassure my protein intake each day, try to get most of it from foods like meat, diary and eggs, then at the end of the day i use my Optimum Gold's whey protein powder for the rest (between 150-200g). I also use Nycoplus' Multivitamin (1 pill in the moring), and Nycoplus' highly concentrated Omega-3 (2 in the morning and 2 in the evening (500mg)). 

Okay then, I'll now just list up what i got planned (I know i might overdo it, and i will be hard to mannage this program for 6 months, but I really want this to be sucsessful, bear with me..: 
- Swanson: Raw Ovarian Glandular 
- Nature's Way, Kelp
- Nature's Way, Saw Palmetto Berries
- Nature's Way, Wild Yam Root
- Nature's Way, Damiana, Leaves
- Nature's Way, EFAGold, Evening Primrose
- Now Foods, Pro-GH
- Motherlove, Goat's Rue 
- Nature's Way, Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid

- Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3
- Nature's Way, Vitamin C-1000, With Rose Hips
- Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM
- Gluteboost, Butt Enhancement, Cream

I'm also considuring: 
- Nature's Way, Maca Root
- Now Foods, Royal Jelly
- Source Naturals, Natural Progesterone Cream
- Noogleberry, Breast Enlargement Pump

I know this is very much, and I'm probebly overkilling it, but when i dedicate 6 months, I'll like to get the most of it, and money isn't a problem. My health is high priority tho, so i was thinking I follow recommended dose on the label for each supplement. And i know one should start slow and up yours dose slowly. So i was thinking i could up my dose 1 pill/day. 
Example: 
Day 1: Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3
Day 2: Add: Nature's Way, Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid
Day 3: Add: Now Foods, Pro-GH
Day 4: Add: Nature's Way, EFAGold, Evening Primrose
Day 5: Add: Nature's Way, Vitamin C-1000, With Rose Hips
Day 6: Add: Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM
Day 7: Add: Nature's Way, Damiana, Leaves
Day 8: Add: Nature's Way, Kelp
Day 9: Add: Swanson: Raw Ovarian Glandular
Day 10: Add: Nature's Way, Saw Palmetto Berries
Day 11: Add: Nature's Way, Wild Yam Root
Day 12: Add: Motherlove, Goat's Rue

And i will se what is recommended dose on the lable and add 1 pill (serving) each da (every other day), until about 6 weeks i will be fully in my program, what do you think?
I was thinking i could start of with some of the beauty products before i start taking Bovine ovary, and what do you think, up 1 pill each week (250mg) to a maximum of 5-6 pills (1250-1500mg)? 
I will also start using Gluteboost, Butt Enhancement, Cream from day 1, with massages every morning and evening. 

What do you think about adding any of these?:
- Spirulina
- Mucuna
- Velvet Antler 
- PABA
- Vitex (Chasteberry)
- Borage oil 
- Flaxseed oil

Anyways, thank you so much for taking your time to read my toughts on this, I would be so greatful if you could also leave a comment on what your toughts on my program. Any of the supplemt that interfere with one another? Any brands i should change out? Dosage? Is this too much overkill? Anything that can interfere with my birth controll pills? Have you ever tried anything simular? Anything! 

Thanks again!

Hi! That sounds almost identical to my program so I give you the thumbs up. 

One thing to keep in mind is your body temperature. Do you know what it is?

Thank you for your comment  Big Grin 
How is your program workingen for you? 
I have not checked my body temp just yet, but I know the importense of it. Going to meassure in the morings soon, and at the beginning of my program. I got l-argenin in Now Foods, Pro-GH and additional Kelp supplement. I have heard those might help with that  Blush 
I was thinking of ordering tomorrow, everything i need for 6 months  Tongue LOL, that is about 1k$  Rolleyes

My program so far has been good. My period had balanced out for the first time in over a year. I had some pre-period swelling which went down after it ended which was a bummer. My skin looks amazing and my sex drive is good, thanks to the damiana. 
I'm no expert but I would suggest starting simple. Like 250 mg BO and 80 mg pituitary morning and evening for a week and then ramp it up from there if you have no side effects. Probably good to add collagen and maca in there since you have it anyway. 
What I gathered from my obsessive reading of the BO pages is that most women seem to grow in cycles. Swelling preperiod and then deflation after but a little larger than before after each cycle. 
I'm not takin saw palmetto but I am drinking spearmint tea everyday. 
I'm also looking into cupping but am not sure. I can't see myself using the noogleberry because of the kids and my partner and they don't know about my journey. 
Temperature is a big issue for me and I'm taking selenium, kelp, cayenne  AND l tyrosine and it's still barely there. 
Let me know what you decide and your doses. Happy growing

So did you order anything?

I found it helpful to write down my program somewhere. Like on this site.

I'm sorry for late reply.. 
But thats great though! And the pre-period swelling and deflating after sound familiar, I've read about it somewere, I belive it to be kinda normal, and the growing in cycle part :Smile I'm looking forward to see the results for my skin when taking the collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and msm :Big Grin How much damiana do you take, because on the label it says up to 2 pills 3 times a day, thats up to 6 pills a day, omg this is going to be alot of pills.. Pituitary! What is that exactly? Is it worth it, and should i order it? I was thinking i could increase with 1 pill of BO each week, first week only 1 pill (250mg). And maca, I've heard thats good if you have low testosterone levels, or am I wrong? I should anyway take an hormone test, don't you think? I'm not going to start with noogleberry, because its enough with the pills and massage (in time spend), but I might start during, time will tell, hehe :Smile 
Now about your temp issue, do you get enough kcal (50% carbohydrates, 30% fat and 20% protein) per day, and are frequent active? And I've heard HGH (Amino acid(human growth hormone)) can help, and lots of water, and sugar is bad ;Wink 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep each day also is said to help :Smile 

And yes, I have orderd everything! :Big Grin And also 2 bras, from bradelis, they have 3 stages bras for sculpturing, contouring, defining breasts :Smile And I found out that Gluteboost have gotten its own breast cream, so I orderd some of each, its just about the same, and the butt cream got much positive feedback, so I gonne try them both :Big Grin
- Happy growing

Wow, good for you! 

I just measured myself and I have grown half an inch! Amazing. The pituitary is a support to the ovary, at least that's what I read on here....Maca is an adaptogen which means is balances your body and gives it what is needs. 

To answer your questions: I am very active and eat enough. I was tracking my food for a while so I know that I get enough calories. 

It is a lot of pills, I feel like I am always taking pills but am used to it now so it's not too hard to remember.

Thats awesome! I really hope I will see some results from my program, and that it wont be taking too much time too see improvement. Its like training, result keeps us going ? But I know this can take time, just stay consistent ? Maybe I should look into both pituitary and maca too ? I got some problems with iHerb though, I have too vertify a small amout charged from me, but when I do it says its incorrect. I send them a mail yesterday, but still no answer...

Have you started your program? See any changes yet?

Yes, I have startet my program, last monday (okt. 24). But I didn't get the Raw Ovarian Glandular before friday (okt. 28). I startet with Pro-GH, Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, Vitamin C-1000, With Rose Hips/Bioflavonoids, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, Butt Enhancement, Cream and EFAGold, Evening Primrose. Then i added some herbs (Saw Palmetto Berries, Wild Yam Root and Damiana, Leaves) thruout the next two days. Then at okt. 28 i added Kelp and Raw Ovarian Glandular. Two days with 1 Raw Ovarian Glandular pill a day, then I was thinking 2 pills a day for the next four days, and maybe 3 pills for six days? 

Anyway, I am currently at: 

Moring: 

1 Raw Ovarian Glandular 

1 Kelp 

1 Saw Palmetto Berries 

1 Wild Yam Root 

2 Damiana, Leaves 

1 EFAGold, Evening Primrose 

1 Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid 

1 Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 

1 Vitamin C-1000 (Rose Hips/Bioflavonoids (I rotate between the 2 of them)) 

1 MSM, Pure OptiMSM 

1 Butt Enhancement, Cream (On the breasts) 

Day (~8hr later): 

1 Damiana, Leaves 

1 MSM, Pure OptiMSM 
1 Pro-GH (20 min before workout or before bed)

Evening (~8hr later): 
The same as morning except Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 and Kelp. I take 1 Pro-GH (20 min before workout or before bed) and the opposite  Vitamin C-1000 (Rose Hips/Bioflavonoids) than the one I took in the morning. 

I will add 1 pill/day from now on: 
1 MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1 Raw Ovarian Glandular, 1 Saw Palmetto Berries, 1 EFAGold, Evening Primrose and 1 Damiana, Leaves. 

I got a plan for the Raw Ovarian Glandular, the amout of pills/day, multiply with 2. Then you get the amout of days before you add 1 more pill. So 1 pill for 2 days, 2 for 4, 3 for 6, 4 for 8, 5 for 10. I belive I don't need more than 5-6 pills/day. What do you think of the plan? 

I also need to add one more thing to my program, Goat's Rue. Any suggestions on when I should add it? 

As for the results or any change I can not say I have noticed anything just yet, but still early, and I'm positive ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon