Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 questions! I'd love everyone's opinions

Hi guys! I just started noogling. I noogle for a total of an hour a day. Is this long enough time per day? I do 15 minutes and release, massage and 15 more minutes all the way up until an hour. What are you opinions? I saw some say they do longer.

Next, does NBE give lasting results or once I reach my goal will I have to continue to noogle and take PM and massage?

Thanks for your time everyone ? You're all awesome!

Hi Mel!

An hour is fine depending on your schedule Smile if you can do longer sessions by all means, go for it! I sometimes pump for an hour because my schedule is extremely busy, sometimes however, I pump for 2-3 hour (I take breaks in between of course!!) if you do pump for longer than an hour your swelling will be HUGE! Big Grin

NBE does give lasting results, however, you must be consistent with the program. Sometimes, the swelling we get now and then is just that, swelling... If you're consistent and maintain the swelling, it will eventually turn into permanent growth. I've had plenty of times where my swelling went down and I would get extremely frustrated and give up, but after a couple of months, you'll notice the tape measurement went up an inch! Blush

Once you gain a few inches, your breasts will reach its plateau, this can be very difficult to break and it will be frustrating when you take a bunch of herbs and your breasts won't budge. I'm not saying this to discourage you, just to prepare in case this happens to you further along your journey. When you notice your breasts aren't responding to the herbs, it is very important to do a cleanse after three months of NBE. I recommend doing a milk thistle cleanse for about a week and then continue to take your herbs.

Sorry this is a lot but I hope this helps you! Good luck! You'll love the noogleberry!

(13-09-2016, 03:31 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi Mel!

An hour is fine depending on your schedule Smile if you can do longer sessions by all means, go for it! I sometimes pump for an hour because my schedule is extremely busy, sometimes however, I pump for 2-3 hour (I take breaks in between of course!!) if you do pump for longer than an hour your swelling will be HUGE! Big Grin

NBE does give lasting results, however, you must be consistent with the program. Sometimes, the swelling we get now and then is just that, swelling... If you're consistent and maintain the swelling, it will eventually turn into permanent growth. I've had plenty of times where my swelling went down and I would get extremely frustrated and give up, but after a couple of months, you'll notice the tape measurement went up an inch! Blush

Once you gain a few inches, your breasts will reach its plateau, this can be very difficult to break and it will be frustrating when you take a bunch of herbs and your breasts won't budge. I'm not saying this to discourage you, just to prepare in case this happens to you further along your journey. When you notice your breasts aren't responding to the herbs, it is very important to do a cleanse after three months of NBE. I recommend doing a milk thistle cleanse for about a week and then continue to take your herbs.

Sorry this is a lot but I hope this helps you! Good luck! You'll love the noogleberry!

You are so amazing with all of your willingness to help and give advice!! Thank you ?

An hour is what I do but I feel that the more you do the faster you will see Results. It's basically exposure time. And I tried doing massages and they always seemed to deflate the results I was getting from pumping. So I just pump straight for an hour. I like simple. Lol

(23-09-2016, 07:44 PM)Karren Wrote:  An hour is what I do but I feel that the more you do the faster you will see Results.  It's basically exposure time.  And I tried doing massages and they always seemed to deflate the results I was getting from pumping.  So I just pump straight for an hour.  I like simple.  Lol

Karen, did you just avoid massaging after pumping or all together?

Sometime I do massage before Just get things loosened but never during or after.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon