Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new rings for noogleberry in the works

Great news gals, I wrote Lucy about possible rings for the XL cups and she wrote back saying they have a new ring in the works for the L and XL cups that she is hoping will be ready in a month or so! I know some of you gals will be as anxious about these as I am since some are having the same white ring problem I was having.

Hopefully, the new design will address the issues we have run into with the current rings stretching and stuff.

Mel

have you tried the camper mounting tape? I just got it today and it's sooo easy to put on the rims and is alot better for the ring marks!

yeah, that's what i'm using now. i'm hoping that the new rings will have the kinks worked out though so it will be a permanent solution instead of having to change the tape .

I haven't had problems with the tape yet, how often have you had to change it? I might super glue it on if it gives me problems. Oh and side note, been using the ab circle for a little while now, no problems yet *knocks on wood* and just got a DDR game in I ordered, got it for the Wii it's the hottest party 3, and I'm addicted! lol been playing it off and on all day, think I've well over burned more calories then I ate today! lol It's really fun, especially for the wii, there are modes to use the remote and nunchuks while using the ddr pad, so you get a lower body, upper body and cardio work out, really fun too. I just did like 2 hours on it without even realizing!

darn you anastasia, I do not need to buy a wii. I do not need to buy a wii, I do not need to buy a wii, I do not need to buy a wii. LOL, but I really want one now!

i am lucky that i don't have a tv... or i would have bought a wii by now just for wii fit!

i am sure in a few months, when i get a tv again, that i will be lugging one of those things home...

what is ab circle?

oh, and i can now noogle over an hour with no rings! woohoo! i feel like a PRO!

lol itsjust4fun we're a gamer type family so we already had a wii, xbox360 elite, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS, and ipods, yes that's plural! We have rockband 2, guitar hero world tour, amount rockband 1 and some of the other guitar hero's I want DJ hero! We have most the Mario games for the wii, including Mario cart, and the newest one where you can play with up to 4 players. I love guitar hero and such, never played DDR till now, so figured why not? it's a rythm type game, I use to dance, dancing IS good exercise...the only problem I'm having is I get sooo into the music with my own type dancing that I end up off the pad! lol, hubby just laughs and says, I think the point is to stay ON the pad! Oh, I have lost a few pounds so far, and so far has NOT lost any boobage! Big Grin I'm still taking BO and still using the pump as I can. Oh with the DDR for the wii you can use it with the wii fit balance board, I just don't have one, I have two controllers with nunchuks and two DDR pads. Good thing we have a big screen TV in the livingroom or else there would be no way 2 people could play and see the screen! lol I think it might be a hoot if I made a video of me playing DDR to share haha. I'm considering getting the wii balance board, but I dunno if I'd get wii fit, not sure if it's worth it. We already have TONS of workout DVDs, I just got DDR for the fun of it.

i have never heard of noogleberrys and just googled it! do these actually work?

We can say yes all day long, but the best thing is proof. If you go to www.noogleberry.com and join the forum, you will be able to view the members before and after pictures. For some people these pumps have done incredible things. Needless to say anyone that's tried it is in love, pure and simple. Oh and if you do decide to get one, since you are a forum member, you can email them and tell them what you want to order and let them know your forum member info and they will send you a bill with a 10% discount! They are an awesome company.

Mel

great! thanks so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon