Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New

Good to everyone : I finally decided to introduce myself. I am a girl of 37 years always wanted larger breasts but naturally .

I hate cosmetic surgery , noticed very fast operations and would hate me so in the mirror. So I had resigned myself to discover this forum. I carry a reading time and have encouraged me even more things change .

I hope my program work and if not proves more things, not have complexes .
Greetings and sorry for my English is not my native language .

(04-08-2016, 12:02 AM)Chiquidmaster Wrote:  Good to everyone : I finally decided to introduce myself. I am a girl of 37 years always wanted larger breasts but naturally .

I hate cosmetic surgery , noticed very fast operations and would hate me so in the mirror. So I had resigned myself to discover this forum. I carry a reading time and have encouraged me even more things change .

I hope my program work and if not proves more things, not have complexes .
Greetings and sorry for my English is not my native language .

Welcome to the forum, if its bigger breasts your looking for your in the right place. There is lots of information here, feel free to ask questions.

Thank you very much for the welcome , are very friendly. Indeed my desire is to have bigger breasts , in addition to wearing a bra . Tuberous part of such a move was painful breast or bra. Luckily that has passed and again fasteners use Big Grin .

I will not hesitate to ask questions you may have . Thanks again.

Welcome!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon