Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe asymmetry and massage

My breasts are very uneven - I have a normal left breast, actually quite large for my weight (too skinny), but my right one is barely there.
So I decided to use massage to get it larger, but I read on the forums that it could lead to the right one being set higher, and perkier, so even when they become more similar in size, they will still look very different.
Obviously, I could massage the left one too, just less, to make it less saggy than it is now, but I'm afraid that it will grow even more - and then it will be huge compared to the one that's barely there.
What should I do?
I'm getting a volufiline cream and I thought about applying it only to my left breast, but now I'm thinking about how different they would look.
Would it maybe work if I applied the volufiline cream to the left breast once a day, and twice to the right plus massage twice a day? What could I do?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon