Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soy milk & flaxseed oil

I've decided to give soy milk a go since i've read that it increases breast size. Does anyone have any experience with it? and results?

i'm also going to be doing the female deer massage twice a day with NIP+FAB's bust fix, wich also should help.

I'm also going to be getting flaxseed oil to massage with. anyone got experience with that?

I have used Flaxseed oil with the deer massage, but I have switched to Coconut oil instead after reading that it was better. I think Lotus said that, but not sure. I also read about this guy that grew breasts after drinking soy milk, but it was a lot and for a long time. I use the aforementioned along with PM. I like the way my breasts feel after a massage and I like the taste of soy milk, so I figure why not? Good luck!

A friend of mine told me a long time ago that her breasts got bigger after she started drinking soy milk. She was pleasantly surprised, as she hadn't expected to see such an effect, although in her case it didn't turn out to be a permanent increase.

When I first tried NBE, I tried to drink soymilk every day. I honestly think it really helped me as I had good results. But be careful about your thyroid, as soy affects it quite strongly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon