Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2013-2016; dd quest for big breasts. from a b-cup to dd's.

Smile 

ok i've been on the NBE train since 2013.

i found this forum when i was coming off this medication seroquel and birth-control. i had a pretty bad ED. and when i was anorexic, i never had breast tissue and minimal fat tissue. i started on this antipsychotic medication Seroquel in 2008 when i was 16, and came off it in 2013. however when i came off it, i noticed my small c cup breasts disappeared completely. i was googling whether or not Seroquel causes breast enlargement. in my case it certainly did. (NOTE: DO NOT INGEST THESE MEDICATIONS WITH THE HOPE IT WILL MAKE YOUR CHEST GROW, i have Bipolar, PTSD and ADHD, and this was used to 'subdue" my reckless adolescent antics.

i calmed down with age, and weaned myself off psych drugs. so i was 22 and pretty much flat chested, and i had tasted what it was like to have boobs. i was hungry to have the same cleavage i once had. i started regular NBE around mid-late 2014. i think the breaking point was when my ex-partner said this off beat comment during intimacy: "i can fit your entire boob into my mouth" AngryHuhDodgySadRolleyes

it was such an off-beat and unintentional comment, but like all women do! i internalised it and developed a HUGE complex about it. i then decided to do something about it.

my program:

- i started NBE in late 2014. i have this Ultrasonic LED massage device that is intended for facial beauty. it cost me around $300 and i bought it for completely unrelated issues (acne) back in 2013. i started using this on my breasts after I was unable to find any relevant information for its impact on boob growth. i would use blue led light for my acne and over time it cleared up.

- i started to apply the red-LED light to my chest

- an ex-commented that they looked swollen after i had the red-led light on my cleavage.

- i would massage my breasts for 30 minutes a few times a week when i had time

- 2015 i got treatment for my eating disorder. implemented a healthy diet and mild weightlifting routine caused me to gain 10-15kg. i noticed an increase in my breast size, and i became "greedy" and developed an insatiable 'boob hunger"

- in june 2015 i ordered a noogleberry after noticing limitations with manual massage and the ultrasonic device

- june/july 2015:
NBE Routine

- noogle berry at least once a week
- ideally 4-5 times per week for an hour max
- alternate this with LED ultrasonic device on red led light setting
- alternative this LED treatment with CHI massage, fat transfer and lymphatic massage

- wild yam cream- great effect. this has been my MAIN reason for growth i think.

- flax-seed oil- great effect
- coconut oil/cocoa butter- great effect
- alternate between these three as the base oil.
i also love soybean and sesame oil.

- i also waist train 3 times a week with a corset to make my waist smaller
- i do yoga each week
- i work out 2-3 times per week focus on building "hour-glass body"

supplements/medicine i currently take:

- Maca powder x 3 capsules per day
- flaxseed oil 1000mg
- COQ10 enzyme x 1 pill per day
- Taurine (for adhd)
- vitamin C

-ginko biloba

any other questions please feel free to ask me in this thread, will be updating in here as much as i can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

after my NBE today,
i'm a full d cup.
actually my d cup bras have been really tight on me lately..
perhaps it is time to move up in size?

another prog pic.

WOW Very nice growth!
Your sure a long way from flat chested now.
Very Very nice work, you should be very proud.
Hugs Bobbi

Wow, look amazing, wish I could be so lucky.

They are so perky and perfect! Perfect size too Tongue
You are such an inspiration!

(14-07-2016, 10:11 AM)psychodelic Wrote:  after my NBE today,
i'm a full d cup.
actually my d cup bras have been really tight on me lately..
perhaps it is time to move up in size?

Wow your gorgeous!!

Thank you so much !! You have all been great inspiration for me over the last three years.. The only advice I can offer you girls is persistence and dedication. Have patience. So many "set backs" have actually motivated me to keep massaging and thus see long term gains !!

Oh I tried some fennel essential oil this morning. It works REALLY well and it's killer cheap too!!

Thank you so much !! You have all been great inspiration for me over the last three years.. The only advice I can offer you girls is persistence and dedication. Have patience. So many "set backs" have actually motivated me to keep massaging and thus see long term gains !!

Oh I tried some fennel essential oil this morning. It works REALLY well and it's killer cheap too!!

(15-07-2016, 02:44 AM)psychodelic Wrote:  Thank you so much !! You have all been great inspiration for me over the last three years.. The only advice I can offer you girls is persistence and dedication. Have patience. So many "set backs" have actually motivated me to keep massaging and thus see long term gains !!

Where did you find the fennel oil? Ive been hunting for some, for other reasons but hunting for it nonetheless. But yeh you look amazing.
You reckon the wild yam cream worked the best?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon