Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Lets Play Pokemon Go in Space.

I got a head start. Wow, what a trip. LOL.

Actually got this from an email from "Space.Com" and couldn't resist sharing it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hehe! Cute.

I've been playing it a bit.

Today I walked 2km to hatch my first egg. My brother and I had been joking about how useless Magikarps were just prior. My egg ending being a Magikarp.

What do I do with a Magikarp. Even it's description says "a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon which can only flop around."

Here's hoping my next egg is better.

(19-07-2016, 02:09 AM)seraphic Wrote:  Hehe! Cute.

I've been playing it a bit.

Today I walked 2km to hatch my first egg. My brother and I had been joking about how useless Magikarps were just prior. My egg ending being a Magikarp.

What do I do with a Magikarp. Even it's description says "a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon which can only flop around."

Here's hoping my next egg is better.

I'm not into it, but my Grandkids sure are... My one G-son is in the "Gifted and Talented program, and has to ride a bus everyday. He came rushing to my car real excited. I asked him if he finally got his girl friend to kiss him. He said No Gpa, better than that. Oh Oh, now I am nervous right?? He said.... I got 15 Polemon's going and coming from school.... So, ya, it might keep kids from getting into trouble. LOL

I hatched my first egg yesterday after walking 2km it was a pikachu I also caught a ponyta on my lunchtime walk

(19-07-2016, 04:44 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I'm not into it, but my Grandkids sure are... My one G-son is in the "Gifted and Talented program, and has to ride a bus everyday. He came rushing to my car real excited. I asked him if he finally got his girl friend to kiss him. He said No Gpa, better than that. Oh Oh, now I am nervous right?? He said.... I got 15 Polemon's going and coming from school.... So, ya, it might keep kids from getting into trouble. LOL

So cute... He's pretty good at it! Big Grin

I grew up with Pokemon- from the age of 7-ish, now it's 20 years later and it's as popular as ever! It's gotten me to go out and take walks now, which is helping my body (I'm normally pretty sedentary)

@Katana - Lucky, Ponyta is my favorite Pokemon. I spent over a half hour trying to locate one the other day and haven't seen another since. It was like a big game of hot and cold. Got closer, then farther away, closer, then farther, then...disappeared. :/
Wink 

This is BreastNexus...lets play "pokies" in space!

(19-07-2016, 08:22 PM)seraphic Wrote:  
(19-07-2016, 04:44 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I'm not into it, but my Grandkids sure are... My one G-son is in the "Gifted and Talented program, and has to ride a bus everyday. He came rushing to my car real excited. I asked him if he finally got his girl friend to kiss him. He said No Gpa, better than that. Oh Oh, now I am nervous right?? He said.... I got 15 Polemon's going and coming from school.... So, ya, it might keep kids from getting into trouble. LOL

So cute... He's pretty good at it! Big Grin

I grew up with Pokemon- from the age of 7-ish, now it's 20 years later and it's as popular as ever! It's gotten me to go out and take walks now, which is helping my body (I'm normally pretty sedentary)

@Katana - Lucky, Ponyta is my favorite Pokemon. I spent over a half hour trying to locate one the other day and haven't seen another since. It was like a big game of hot and cold. Got closer, then farther away, closer, then farther, then...disappeared. :/

At least your tracking system works mine is always at three footprints even just before I find and catch the pokemon
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon