Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are these tuberous breasts? Newbie in need of help, pics included

Hi everyone! New to the forum and to NBE as well. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what I'm dealing with and offer any advice.

So I've always been small in the bust, even with weight fluctuations ranging up to 30 pounds. I lost about 20 pounds since last year, and though my breasts increased slightly with that weight gain (I kind of filled out B34 bras, though I'm obviously not a *true* b cup), they have just never developed much. Now that I have leaned out a lot again, I do not come close to filling a b cup haha.

As you can see, my right breast is quite smaller than the other and there is asymmetry with the size and nipple placement. Some pictures show this better than others, and it is quite more evident when the nipples are not erect. (unfortunately I find it hard to keep them erect all the time but I do think they look better when they are haha)

I am not happy with them, despite believing highly in self-love it does get me down and prevents me from wanting to get intimate. I have considered breast augmentation, but I would like to see if there is anything else I can do first, due to risks and money.

So basically my questions are, does anyone have advice on where to start or what my best options would be? And does anyone know if my breasts would be considered tuberous? (as they are not quite round)

Thanks so much, this seems like a great and supportive forum!

cheers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a side view, to help with the question.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon