Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think I'm done.

I think I'm done. At least for the foreseeable future I really no longer have a reason to be here. Here as in on BN of course. I'm not suicidal or anything like that, just no longer feel like I have a place on this site. I'm not and can't afford to actually experiment myself right now and my research seems to be largely ignored, not that there's a whole lot new on that side of things right now anyways. Not a whole lot has been published in recent months on any topics applicable to what we try to do here. I might return again if my situation improves markedly, but that could be quite a while if ever. I might also return if something really new and interesting shows up on the research side, despite that generally falling on deaf ears, or at least it feels like it to me. So this is goodbye for now. I wish you all well on your journeys, and hopefully something changes soon for me as well.

(22-06-2016, 08:31 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I think I'm done. At least for the foreseeable future I really no longer have a reason to be here. Here as in on BN of course. I'm not suicidal or anything like that, just no longer feel like I have a place on this site. I'm not and can't afford to actually experiment myself right now and my research seems to be largely ignored, not that there's a whole lot new on that side of things right now anyways. Not a whole lot has been published in recent months on any topics applicable to what we try to do here. I might return again if my situation improves markedly, but that could be quite a while if ever. I might also return if something really new and interesting shows up on the research side, despite that generally falling on deaf ears, or at least it feels like it to me. So this is goodbye for now. I wish you all well on your journeys, and hopefully something changes soon for me as well.

I guess the old axiom..... "Ya gotta do, what ya gotta do!" applies here... See ya.

we will miss you, good luck.

Thats ashame indeed!!! I am really always interested in any kind of research though I think ive missed many of your posts/threadsHuhSad Ill go check your profile out right now.............
But I think you already hit the nail on the head with that most information(i think..) is already out here. Anyhow goodluck with all youll do.

Hey now, stick around why don't you? I don't think that what you
have to say falls on deaf ears.

Abi, most of people that read here do not leave a comment, but it does not mean that they did not benefit from what they read. Stick around and post what you think is good, I promise that good will comeback to you. Until there are roses in the garden we must be there for them. Stay....

(22-06-2016, 08:31 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I think I'm done. At least for the foreseeable future I really no longer have a reason to be here. Here as in on BN of course. I'm not suicidal or anything like that, just no longer feel like I have a place on this site. I'm not and can't afford to actually experiment myself right now and my research seems to be largely ignored, not that there's a whole lot new on that side of things right now anyways. Not a whole lot has been published in recent months on any topics applicable to what we try to do here. I might return again if my situation improves markedly, but that could be quite a while if ever. I might also return if something really new and interesting shows up on the research side, despite that generally falling on deaf ears, or at least it feels like it to me. So this is goodbye for now. I wish you all well on your journeys, and hopefully something changes soon for me as well.

For what its worth you've helped me out a fair bit Abs. Understand where you are coming from though.

I'm sorry to hear, Abi.
I hope you'll stick your nose in here from time to time just to say hello.
Wish you the best in your journey,
-Dianna

You've helped a lot of people Abi, in fact some of your posts from some years back were tremendously helpful to me. I do read your posts on new research, they are fascinating, and sometimes it is something that I can use.

You do what you need to do, but you are appreciated!

Thank you!

- Jade

My 2 pennies worth . Will be sad to see you leave . We need ppl with knowledge on this site to guide / help newbies . You are one of the cheer leaders . But end of day it is your decision to make . Hope you reconsider .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon