Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tempurature too high for Glandular

Hi everyone! I'm Rayne and I'm just starting BO. I know that temperature is an important component of glandular breast growth, so I was wondering if it was possible to be maybe a little too high or is it possible that I'm taking my temperature the wrong way?

I just started yesterday and my temperature was at 99.0 F and 98.8 F. I'm not really worried about a fever or anything like that, but I was wondering if there was anything wrong with having a temperature too high?

I don't think it's too high. Some people run hotter, and I think that is better than being cold. Some factors that may have affected your temp is when you took it. Like, had you just eaten in the last 30 min or hour? Had something hot to drink? Just taken a shower? All of these things can spike your temp temporarily. 98.8 sounds just perfect to me. 98.2 is the MIN they recommend, and 98.6 is technically the "perfect" growing temp. So being .2 degrees higher is just fine imo.

(06-06-2016, 10:58 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  I don't think it's too high. Some people run hotter, and I think that is better than being cold. Some factors that may have affected your temp is when you took it. Like, had you just eaten in the last 30 min or hour? Had something hot to drink? Just taken a shower? All of these things can spike your temp temporarily. 98.8 sounds just perfect to me. 98.2 is the MIN they recommend, and 98.6 is technically the "perfect" growing temp. So being .2 degrees higher is just fine imo.

When you say 98.2 being the MIN, what temperature are you talking about? The basal/first thing in the morning temperature or the afternoon/peak temperature?

Blessings,
Mumof9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon