Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rascherry Here--here`s my new program

Ok I`m back again,

I`ve been 2 days on my program now and am having blinding migrane headaches. It must be from the herbs becuase I never normally get migraines. I chose the hops and fennel because of their high estrognic potency and am on fairly high does of both. I`m determined however, to give this a decent shot so I`m trying not to be put off by the headaches.
Oh yeah, because I find it difficult to swallow capsules, I`ve been breaking the capsules open into a glass of water and drinking the herbs down that way. I have also mixed the herbs with a fruit smoothie which I found easier. Tonight I made a huge mistake and I`m paying for it now: I took the herbs and washed them down with a glass of water with my soluble vitamin dissolved in it--whatever way it has reacted with the herbs I feel very very ill and have dreadful stomach pains. Plus the migraine headache.
Feeling very discouraged by all of this indeed. Huh
Rascherry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Rascherry Here--here`s my new program - by Rascherry - 19-01-2010, 06:12 AM
RE: Rascherry Here--here`s my new program - by Solitaire - 20-01-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: Rascherry Here--here`s my new program - by Rascherry - 21-01-2010, 07:03 AM
RE: Rascherry Here--here`s my new program - by Rascherry - 27-01-2010, 01:57 AM