Poll: Lower back tattoo...good idea or bad - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great idea, next Einstein!
30.77%
30.77%
Not so great
53.85%
53.85%
Anything inbetween
15.38%
15.38%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower back tattoo...good idea or bad?

Even though it's your body and can do whatever, you have to consider this; You have to wrry about how you are precieved publically if that tattoo is seen by people. If you are o.k. with that, that more power! However, without knowing your lifestyle/presentation, it could be a bad idea if you are in very conservitive circles. In my neck of the woods, tramp stamps are usually worn by females and if you are presenting male and only doing this for yor own expression, it could cause problems. Idk your situation so its whatever makes you happy. I just know it could be a touchy kind of situation if you break stereotypes with people who matter in your life. Im not even sure if Im saying any of this right as its still early for me and I'm not really awake yet. Sorry if anyone diagrees.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread