Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The true me.

first off let me reintroduce myself.

My name is Katniss Everdeen Nascimento also known as Bust Quest. I really want to thank everyone here for the encouragement and help that you so freely give. Without you, I would not have gotten the courage to talk to my doctor and start my journey.

I finally came out of the closet to most of my family. My daughter is fine with it. She is bisexual. My brother really hasn't told me how he feels. My sister was a little shocked. She ask why and when this came about. I told her when I was about 5 and I've always known that I was in the wrong body. My mom will find out when she gets back from her trip. Mom has noticed my breast and said that I should have been born a girl. So I hopping it goes good with mom. I've let some close friends know. My friends are very supportive.

I know I have the support from all of my family here on breast nexus.

Yesterday was a big step for me. I went to the doctor, told him everything about me and now I have an orientation for my HRT on Tuesday 5/31/2016. I've never been so excited and nervous in my life.
After almost 44 years of being someone I'm not. I finally will be the woman I have always been.

Again thank you for helping me. I look forward to talking to you all.

With all my love, Katniss Nascimento. ??

(25-05-2016, 02:44 PM)Katniss Wrote:  first off let me reintroduce myself.

My name is Katniss Everdeen Nascimento also known as Bust Quest. I really want to thank everyone here for the encouragement and help that you so freely give. Without you, I would not have gotten the courage to talk to my doctor and start my journey.

I finally came out of the closet to most of my family. My daughter is fine with it. She is bisexual. My brother really hasn't told me how he feels. My sister was a little shocked. She ask why and when this came about. I told her when I was about 5 and I've always known that I was in the wrong body. My mom will find out when she gets back from her trip. Mom has noticed my breast and said that I should have been born a girl. So I hopping it goes good with mom. I've let some close friends know. My friends are very supportive.

I know I have the support from all of my family here on breast nexus.

Yesterday was a big step for me. I went to the doctor, told him everything about me and now I have an orientation for my HRT on Tuesday 5/31/2016. I've never been so excited and nervous in my life.
After almost 44 years of being someone I'm not. I finally will be the woman I have always been.

Again thank you for helping me. I look forward to talking to you all.

With all my love, Katniss Nascimento. ??

Great news, that's a wonderful feeling when you finally can admit it too youself and start that journey . When you are visiting your doctor, take them a list of all the self medicating herbs you have been taking ( and their effects ). This will go a long way to making sure you get on HRT on the first or second visit, rather than than later.

It's great to hear you have the support from your family, this is so important. Have you joined a local support group in your area?

The very best of luck to you

Hello Jannet. Thank you For the information. I will make a list with all of my medications and take it with me. My first support group is this Monday.

Hi Kat. Isn't it nice to be treated like a human, a person and not have to worry about labels???

Congrats, may things continue for the good .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon