Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to pump up the upper breast?? I'm a newbie

Smile 

Hello!
I'm very happy I came across this site! It has helped me tremendously! I've gone through pages of posts and as far as I've seen haven't come across my wanted info. My question is, what massages can I do to pump up my upper breast?

The lower breast is nice and full but the upper sorta flat then curves to the tip. I massage with curvy bust cream 2x morning and night and do both kinds of massage the twist and circlar. I've been doing this for a month and have gone from a full c to and medium d.

Have you tried massaging the upper breast without massaging the rest? For me there are certain areas I want to develop more than the rest such as the inner breasts so I will massage small circles in these areas to encourage growth there.
When you say the "twist" massage are you referring to the chi massage where you rotate the breasts in circles?

Awesome thank you I'll try that! Yes, when I say the twist I mean the chi massage, I get the two confused sometimes. My goal is to get to a dd maybe a DDD, depending on how they look. I also do some slapping which I am careful of so as not to harm the breast tissue.

If you have any tips or suggestions let me know! Thank you!

(19-05-2016, 01:44 PM)LadyShallot Wrote:  Awesome thank you I'll try that! Yes, when I say the twist I mean the chi massage, I get the two confused sometimes. My goal is to get to a dd maybe a DDD, depending on how they look. I also do some slapping which I am careful of so as not to harm the breast tissue.

If you have any tips or suggestions let me know! Thank you!
I have an entire guide for breast massage, check it out and let me know if you need any more help Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

(19-05-2016, 09:33 AM)LadyShallot Wrote:  Hello!
I'm very happy I came across this site! It has helped me tremendously! I've gone through pages of posts and as far as I've seen haven't come across my wanted info. My question is, what massages can I do to pump up my upper breast?

The lower breast is nice and full but the upper sorta flat then curves to the tip. I massage with curvy bust cream 2x morning and night and do both kinds of massage the twist and circlar. I've been doing this for a month and have gone from a full c to and medium d.

My boobs are bottom heavy too! I agree with katana. I also jiggle mine across the tops and in the middle.

Thank you katana for your help and the link! Very helpful and your guide is great! Very informative.

Thank you echapman for your tip! I hope I can get it even out soon. They look great in a bra just without one they look lop sided. However I do notice that since starting massaging they are filling out nicely, especially around the sides and a little bit up top.

I do have one more question and anyone could answer it for me. What does pm mean and nbe?

I've seen this said and am curious as to what it means. Thank you!

(20-05-2016, 12:09 AM)LadyShallot Wrote:  Thank you katana for your help and the link! Very helpful and your guide is great! Very informative.

Thank you echapman for your tip! I hope I can get it even out soon. They look great in a bra just without one they look lop sided. However I do notice that since starting massaging they are filling out nicely, especially around the sides and a little bit up top.

I do have one more question and anyone could answer it for me. What does pm mean and nbe?

I've seen this said and am curious as to what it means. Thank you!
Pm is puereria mifica which is a herb used for nbe (natural breast enhancement)

Wow OK I never heard of it, I'll Google it and see what I can find. I'm taking fenugreek right now in the capsules 641mg in one. Not really sure how many to take. Anyway I'll look up pm thank you again for your time and patience! ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon