Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica and Weight Gain?

I'm been researching NBE for quite a while now, but I've read some stories of some people getting cellulite and a bigger belly and thighs after using PM. Have any of you experienced weight gain in areas other than the breast? I'm a little scared to try to this if it will give me cellulite Huh

I'm not sure about cellulite, but weight gain is a possibility.
But if you start slowly, like 500mg a day, you watch your diet and massage. you can minimize or lose a few lbs.
Bobbi

Hi, Sara,
I'd guess (from unrelated forums on fitness) you don't have to worry much about cellulite per se.
But it also depends on your current body fat and activity levels. E.G., I'm a sit down all day IT guy, with a "bit" (Gigabyte) of a belly. I'd worry about cellulite. If you're a skinny guy or girl, and monitor your carbs and blood sugar, you should be fine. If you're me? I still don't have cellulite. But I do have fat deposits, so I need to be careful, especially as I get older.

Take stock of your body. Take stock of your genetics (family will tell you.) You should be able to get it sorted out. ;-)

Maybe someone else here can offer more on the effects of estrogen on Cellulite, specifically? We know it will slow metabolism (requiring HIIT, HIST, diet planning, and higher activity levels just to keep weight steady.) You can manage it fairly easily, I'm told.... but it's never been true for me. I can be skinny, or I can be fat, but I can't keep my job as a sit down IT guy, AND be skinny.

-Dianna

It probably depends on how your figure is right now? I myself am very skinny and have taken PM while trying to gain weight for six months...and it didnt went any more rapid...I barely gained 2 KGS while stashing myself full of food..so for me it definitely didnt attribute in weight gain at all!

Hi dear
I cant predict how it works for you but let me tell you my experience.
I have been using pm on and of since january. I was Underweight. And i was smoker.
My breasts went from 82 cm to 90/91 cm. I still have a tiny waist. 65 ,cm. But is was 59back in january. I gained almost 8 kilos, but i needed those. Also my hips have gotten bigger. Im happy with these results. I was way too skinny. I havent gained anymore weight in the last two months.
I think if you're underweight like i was. You"ll probaly gain some weight. But if your weight is good already i dont think it can be too much. Since i stopped gaining weight once i reached a healthy weight. (I was 44 kilo now im around 52) im from netherlands by the way. I use a dutch / belgian brand
http://www.kruidenalternatief.be/afslank...a-mirifica

[/align]

(26-05-2016, 10:06 AM)kwien Wrote:  Hi dear
I cant predict how it works for you but let me tell you my experience.
I have been using pm on and of since january. I was Underweight. And i was smoker.
My breasts went from 82 cm to 90/91 cm. I still have a tiny waist. 65 ,cm. But is was 59back in january. I gained almost 8 kilos, but i needed those. Also my hips have gotten bigger. Im happy with these results. I was way too skinny. I havent gained anymore weight in the last two months.
I think if you're underweight like i was. You"ll probaly gain some weight. But if your weight is good already i dont think it can be too much. Since i stopped gaining weight once i reached a healthy weight. (I was 44 kilo now im around 52) im from netherlands by the way. I use a dutch / belgian brand
http://www.kruidenalternatief.be/afslank...a-mirifica

[/align]

Oooh im from NL too and use the same brand...how many capsules do you take? Im underweight too and didnt gained a lot from itSad

(26-05-2016, 09:57 PM)hannah Wrote:  [quote='kwien' pid='182650' dateline='1464253612']

Oooh im from NL too and use the same brand...how many capsules do you take? Im underweight too and didnt gained a lot from itSad

I take two every morning in the first two weeks of my cyclus. I take it with a Milk product. I also use vitamine c and cod liver. Pm me if you want my food shedule

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon