Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help a newbie out?

(18-05-2016, 11:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 11:37 PM)RiceBunny Wrote:  Thank you for responding! I've only been on Implanon for 1 1/2 years. And my period was irregular at first but it's normal now. Is it not possible to grow at all while on birth control?

It varies, of course. It won't always stop growth completely, but it can. Is there any chance you could ask about non-hormonal alternatives because you're concerned about what effect the hormonal birth control might be having? There are copper-based IUDs that work by killing the sperm that enter the uterus. Though copper-based has it's own potential problems as well and you should of course discuss anything like that with a medical professional.

It just seems to me that your lack of growth is highly suspicious, since you are the ONLY female in your family without!

Only 1.5 years though... So it's probably not, or at least wasn't originally, part of the problem. You did say you love to exercise and specified particular enjoyment of cardio... do the other women in your family have a similar love for exercise? It could be that their breasts are mostly just fattier than yours, in which case you might do well in just easing back on quite so much cardio and making some dietary changes to allow for the exercise change without you immediately ballooning in undesired directions, namely, by cutting carbs.

Yes I am the only one who does love to excercise. The other women in my family are a little bigger than me other than my twin sister. She's tiny too except she did grow breast just no bigger than a B cup. She does no cardio though. I also constrict my breast a lot which some of my friends told me might be the problem? Like always wearing sports bras since I was little (due to running all the time). I will definitely ask about hormonal free BC I just know a few I can't have due to allergies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 18-05-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by AbiDrew85 - 18-05-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 18-05-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by AbiDrew85 - 18-05-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by Katana - 19-05-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by Katana - 19-05-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 07:17 PM