Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

(17-07-2016, 10:38 AM)Katana Wrote:  Looking good! They are looking much fuller than last week!

Thanks, katana! I'm a bit surprised too, because last week I took the pic right before my period, and this week it's rift after that, I prepared myself to see some shrinking due to the affect of the period, but it turns out not too bad. Smile

Week 18, frontal progress.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 18, side progress. Going to resume workout and diet style, hopefully this won't affect the progress here Smile.

Week 19, frontal progress. This is the first time I noticed some progress in the frontal picture, kinda happily surprised Smile. But this is also one week from my period, I guess that could be part of the reason, hopefully some of the swelling will remain after the period. Big Grin

Week 19, side progress. I didn't notice much progress from the side, but am pretty happy about the frontal progress at least Smile

wow you've really grown since your first photos you've posted!

(31-07-2016, 03:18 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  wow you've really grown since your first photos you've posted!

Seconded! You look amazing

(31-07-2016, 03:18 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  wow you've really grown since your first photos you've posted!
Thanks, miss B! You are one of my inspirations here Smile

(31-07-2016, 03:59 PM)Katana Wrote:  

Thanks, Katana, you are always so sweet Smile by the way, I saw your recent pic, your curve is amazing! Smile

(31-07-2016, 04:43 PM)NYRes Wrote:  
(31-07-2016, 03:59 PM)Katana Wrote:  

Thanks, Katana, you are always so sweet Smile by the way, I saw your recent pic, your curve is amazing! Smile

Thanks hun.
I can't wait to see more of your progress Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon