Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 cup in 2 years..too slow or normal?

I started my NBE routine about two years ago and I've since been getting very frequent bouts of pain, tingling, tenderness, soreness and painful lumps around my boobs and even armpits sometimes. All this points to definite growth but guess what, I've had the slowest growth in the history of NBE. In these two years, I've grown less a cup. The inches on the tape have been static for a good while now, none of my bras have gotten tighter on me and simply put, I see very little to no growth even in 6 months time. Now, the herbs I've tried:

Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, damiana, milk thistle, hops flower, maca, blessed thistle, Evening Primrose oil, fennel seeds, sesame seeds and marine collagen (ok, not an herb).

I've tried different combinations. I've also tried extracts of SP and RC. And currently, I'm taking:

- 3-4 610 mg FG caps
- 2 540 mg SP caps or 1 cap and 6 drops of extract (it's 36 mg/drop)
- 7 drops of RC extract (also 36 mg/drop)
- 2 390 mg BT caps
- 1 400 mg damiana
- 1 310 Hf
- 1 marine collagen tab every other day

I also massage with different oils (FG, flaxseed, sesame, EPO and olive oil) and mixtures a few times a week.

What am I doing wrong?

Have you been consistent with herbs and massages?
If you keep changing the program too frequently it might not give your body time to adjust and grow

Hi asdfadf!

Have you had your hormones checked? Either professionally, or at least an online test to get an idea of your levels. It could very well be that your program is putting your hormones out of balance rather than getting them into balance, and that would certainly not foster growth and be very frustrating to boot!

I don't know if your results are "normal" or not, since bodies grow at different rates, but I do know that if you've been consistent and you're still not seeing growth, then you're likely on a protocol that's not working for you. Some on this forum have grown lightning fast and others have taken more time, but eventually there is some growth to celebrate and motivate.

If I were you, I think I might look into where my hormones are and reassess my protocol based on that information. Smile

Xo, Soli

(15-05-2016, 06:34 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi asdfadf!

Have you had your hormones checked? Either professionally, or at least an online test to get an idea of your levels. It could very well be that your program is putting your hormones out of balance rather than getting them into balance, and that would certainly not foster growth and be very frustrating to boot!

I don't know if your results are "normal" or not, since bodies grow at different rates, but I do know that if you've been consistent and you're still not seeing growth, then you're likely on a protocol that's not working for you. Some on this forum have grown lightning fast and others have taken more time, but eventually there is some growth to celebrate and motivate.

If I were you, I think I might look into where my hormones are and reassess my protocol based on that information. Smile

Xo, Soli

Hey there!

Yes I'm aware that could be the problem, and I've taken those tests. Everything is normal. I have no symptoms or anything different that would signal a hormonal imbalance. Even if there is some problem of that sort, I don't know what these supposed "growth signs" mean.

(15-05-2016, 04:26 PM)Katana Wrote:  Have you been consistent with herbs and massages?
If you keep changing the program too frequently it might not give your body time to adjust and grow

Yeah, that's kind of true. I'll stick with this program for at least a month. I've ramped up Damiana now. Let's see how it goes.

Hmm I've been thinking about adding Damiana to my regime. I have some tea in my cupboard..
And one cup in about a year sounds normal.. That's what I have gained since using my noogleberry...

(15-05-2016, 07:01 PM)asdfadf Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 04:26 PM)Katana Wrote:  Have you been consistent with herbs and massages?

Yeah, that's kind of true. I'll stick with this program for at least a month. I've ramped up Damiana now. Let's see how it goes.

I'm not an expert of any kind, but I think a single month is not enough time to assess a program either. Most treatments or programs are said to be best evaluated after a full 6 months before making a final decision. But, I believe 3 months can possibly give a good sign of the general direction a regimen is heading. I'd say only switch after a momth if the program is making you feel bad, not just because it's slow acting. The body takes time...
My approach in this journey is that slow and steady wins the race! Big Grin Also, I aim to keep my program simple and straightforward, that is, only 1 to 3 major herbs at a time.

Also, I agree with psychodelic. Your progress is still within the spectrum of normal. And if not, better some progress than none. Smile At least you didn't lose progress or lose more than you gained like some people do!

(18-05-2016, 04:29 AM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  I'm not an expert of any kind, but I think a single month is not enough time to assess a program either. Most treatments or programs are said to be best evaluated after a full 6 months before making a final decision. But, I believe 3 months can possibly give a good sign of the general direction a regimen is heading. I'd say only switch after a momth if the program is making you feel bad, not just because it's slow acting. The body takes time...
My approach in this journey is that slow and steady wins the race! Big Grin Also, I aim to keep my program simple and straightforward, that is, only 1 to 3 major herbs at a time.

You're very right about the 1-3 herbs part. This is what I also plan to do after I run out of the current supply of the new herbs I bought. I guess FG-RC-SP is the way to go. Or actually, just FG can do wonders too as I remember it did when I first started. I had serious growth pains in the first week. Also, I'll definitely be giving my body more time and be more consistent with the herbs. Going through my NBE log now, I see that I've been very inconsistent and have never stuck with a program for more than 20 days (at best). Maybe that's the problem. Now though, it's been 21 days (yay) and I've ramped up dosages quite a bit. Will try to be regular with the massages too. Let's see where it takes me. I'll definitely drop an update if there's anything significant.

(17-05-2016, 04:14 AM)psychodelic Wrote:  Hmm I've been thinking about adding Damiana to my regime. I have some tea in my cupboard..
And one cup in about a year sounds normal.. That's what I have gained since using my noogleberry...

Well, except that it took me 2 years, not 1 Sad Anyway, I've improved my program now so hopefully, it's going to be faster now. As for Damiana, it's touted as an aphrodisiac, but idk, didn't really seem to do anything for me but you give it a go. Hope you get your DDs soon. Haha. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon