Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column

(14-05-2016, 09:34 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(14-05-2016, 09:07 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I would also look further into your dual-spirted nature.. whom do you think is more dominant? are they truly separate, or merely a different facette of the same gem?
I hope this has been somewhat helpful, if not, please feel free to inquire further Smile

Thank you for the valuable and well thought-out advice. on the dual-spirit nature, I tend to think of them as facets of a unified whole. Whether it is a "gem" or not, I will leave to others to decide. Somehow I don't feel precious, so at best a semi-precious gem, or even costume jewelry.

I am quite sure I will come back with more questions. Although I am generally a confident person, on this particular subject I have yearned for affirmation and understanding. Your insight is just what I need.

it is commonplace for those of us who set foot on the path of transition/body modifications, to question, second-guess and even lose confidence in ourselves as we venture into unknown territory.. am I pretty enough? will I "pass" out in public? will others see me as feminine as I see myself? all questions that fade in time and you become more self-assured in your changes. you may be a gem, you may be a diamond in the rough.. you are anything, but costume jewelry. even if it is a half hearted jest upon yourself, you are not worthless.

"the true value of a person is held in the esteem of others"-me. now that does not mean that you should worry about what others say, merely that often times, a person will tell you how they feel about you to others, and often times, if, you are a good person, it will get back to you. Live your life to the fullest, no one can live it for you, and if you live it for others, you have squandered the blessing to be had Smile .

yes, you may lose people along the way.. consider that the forge.. fire burns off impurities.. and if they fall off in the forging of who you are, then they had impure motives to know you. Smile just be proud of who you are, who you want to be, who you will become. you are at the helm and are responsible for steering your way clear to open waters

you are always welcome back Smile thank you for allowing me to help *hugs*
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 13-05-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 13-05-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by spanky - 14-05-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 14-05-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by spanky - 14-05-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 14-05-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by spanky - 14-05-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 14-05-2016, 09:52 PM