Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternatives to rocket melon?

I've read before that the rocket melon ringtone works by mimicking the sound of a crying baby. I was listening to a song last night with head phones (an electronic/techno song) and there were altered/distorted vocals that almost sounded like a baby to me. I wonder if something like that could have an effect on breasts as well? I would much rather listen to actual music than the rocket melon ringtone!!

(11-05-2016, 11:21 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  I've read before that the rocket melon ringtone works by mimicking the sound of a crying baby. I was listening to a song last night with head phones (an electronic/techno song) and there were altered/distorted vocals that almost sounded like a baby to me. I wonder if something like that could have an effect on breasts as well? I would much rather listen to actual music than the rocket melon ringtone!!
I thought they inserted some subliminal messages or something in it which is what made it work. It sure as hell doesnt sound like a crying baby to me... more like something you'd listen to before commiting a heinous crime!!

(25-07-2016, 08:24 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 11:21 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  I've read before that the rocket melon ringtone works by mimicking the sound of a crying baby. I was listening to a song last night with head phones (an electronic/techno song) and there were altered/distorted vocals that almost sounded like a baby to me. I wonder if something like that could have an effect on breasts as well? I would much rather listen to actual music than the rocket melon ringtone!!
I thought they inserted some subliminal messages or something in it which is what made it work. It sure as hell doesnt sound like a crying baby to me... more like something you'd listen to before commiting a heinous crime!!

Hahaha Ella you crack me up! Yeah the first time I ever listened to it I ripped my ear buds out like immediately & I felt like my ears were being assaulted. I can tolerate it now even though it really is pretty obnoxious haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon