Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

its official...

its official! I am bored, bored ,bored..

the nice weather is here and I am sitting here, tired, and bored.. amuuuuuseee me!

I am in one of those moods where I want to do everything and nothing at the same time.

Unfortunately, my job saps most of my energy that I have and all good intentions go out the window when I get home....

what I need to do is increase my energy level, but in the meantime.. I am bored bored bored.

(10-05-2016, 10:08 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  its official! I am bored, bored ,bored..

the nice weather is here and I am sitting here, tired, and bored.. amuuuuuseee me!

I am in one of those moods where I want to do everything and nothing at the same time.

Unfortunately, my job saps most of my energy that I have and all good intentions go out the window when I get home....

what I need to do is increase my energy level, but in the meantime.. I am bored bored bored.

When I'm bored, I either play some video games or do some art

I have quite a few hobbies.. the thing is, I don't feel like doing any of them.... Tongue

(10-05-2016, 11:43 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have quite a few hobbies.. the thing is, I don't feel like doing any of them.... Tongue

I know that feeling. I've been meaning to get working on a blanket I'm making at the moment but just don't feel like it recently

(11-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(10-05-2016, 11:43 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have quite a few hobbies.. the thing is, I don't feel like doing any of them.... Tongue

I know that feeling. I've been meaning to get working on a blanket I'm making at the moment but just don't feel like it recently

hee hee , if i had boobies like yours i wouldn't want to do anything else either (except for play with my boobies) Tongue ..

(11-05-2016, 12:39 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Katana Wrote:  

hee hee , if i had boobies like yours i wouldn't want to do anything else either (except for play with my boobies) Tongue ..

*blushes* thanks, not gonna lie, I do sometimes get distracted xD

ok, i'll go. sometimes, when i start pumping one breast, i'll look over to see if my other breast is getting smaller. that's kinda messed up. while i'm confessing, these shows with ghosts and psychics like kim russo make me self-conscious some of my dead relatives may come to visit while i'm pumping and think, wtf ..totally uninvited and stay the hell out of my afterlife, too ..i mean, really, so invasive these dead people. if you ever watch any of these ghost shows, they're freakin everywhere. not to go off on dead peeps but, sheesh

It sounds like a bad mood or fatigue. I suggest a bath and make yourself pretty. Also add more protien to your diet. Small snacks too. You sound like you need more meditation or prayer to direct your mind to a positive attitude.

Snack foods and chocolate. It always helps... Rolleyes

oooh.. chooooccoooolattteee Big Grin
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon