Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periactin/Cyproheptadine, Fexofenadine for weight gain

Hi all,

I have been underweight and a small build my entire life. 20 years of trying on and off - it was always such a big effort to ever get just half a kg of extra weight. If I did gain a small amount I would lose it so quickly.

I knew if I could put on weight I would get bigger breasts but it wasn't happening.

I have now accidentally stumbled across a very quick weight gain method.

Antihistamines! Any antihistamine with Cyproheptadine or Fexofenadine works! Just google all the reviews about the new curves this stuff will bring.

Women are putting on 1-2kgs a week when taking antihistamines. Bigger boobs and butt - but more weight all over. For us skinny girls this is what we want!

I was so surprised to check my scales this week - I seem to have added 2kg in one week without trying. I couldn't believe my eyes.

So just a tip for all the skinny girls out there - try taking antihistamines for a few months and see if that will help boost the cleavage Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Also, please post if you have had any boob growth success with antihistamines.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon