Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience and Thinking Your Way to Bigger Breast

Thank you for such a thoughtful, helpful post! This validates what I've been learning and trying to implement in my life lately, I just didn't turn it into an NBE thing yet. I'm happy to see the testimonial posted, that gives me hope.

Detaching is so so important. The more dependency you place on something you want, the more focus is put on not having that thing you want yet, and fear it may not happen if you don't assume any control over it. In trying to force it, you block it from happening organically as it is intended to happen. You show "the universe" you don't trust it, and you personally need to control it, and in the end it might not happen at all. I kept making that mistake! That's why I gave up with previous NBE attempts, too. I needed to chill out.

I hope you make some updates and let us know what else you have discovered, or have made progress with. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread