Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience and Thinking Your Way to Bigger Breast

Ooo! I am happy to share that one of the most bonus pieces of information I have recently come across is that one of my biggest blocks was the "how" of stuff. Like I mentioned, I don't know exactly how my lower half is more in-line with my desires. I can't say that aside from more "wishing" that it would reduce (whereas I used to get upset about it), that I made many changes. In fact, maybe it was more when I got so fed up with it that I just let go of the straining and wished that my bum would decrease, that it happened.
And in the past couple of days, that sort of "set it and forget it" has been reiterated in my awareness. In one of my LOA forums, someone really inspired me with a reminder that we can just "ask and receive/believe." The how may be already available. The most important thing we may do, according to so much that I have read (and experienced myself or through others), is to be clear about our preferences/desires and let them happen!
Come hither, my idealy boobies, come hither! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread