Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Supergrains" Great snack!

They have brown sugar in them, but they are so good and have many grains I've noticed some of you try to consume for breast growth. I love the blueberry http://www.shopfoodex.com/quaker-real-medleys-super-grains-blueberry-pecan-granola-cereal-pouch-p-57264.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Merchant%2BCenter&utm_campaign=Feed&gclid=CK3m183XhswCFQ1ahgod-lULDQ
But I also love the cinnamon apple walnut. I used to skip breakfast, but now I eat this.
The cinnamon apple walnut includes this: (I don't have the blueberry right now.)
Oats
Flax
Wheat
Amaranth
Sunflower seeds
Quinoa
Barley
Apples
Walnuts
Cinnamon

Hi I'm 14 and I was wondering if I could get some help. I have uneven breasts which really gives me low self confidence about my body. I heard flax seeds help breast growth so I've been eating them everyday for about 3 weeks now. At first I was responding well to it but now my breasts have seem to shrink even smaller than they already are. My left breast is about 34 C and my right is about 36/38 C. If you have any idea what's happening or any other foods you can recommend, that'd be great! Thank you!

(21-07-2016, 04:23 PM)Relatable_af Wrote:  Hi I'm 14 and I was wondering if I could get some help. I have uneven breasts which really gives me low self confidence about my body. I heard flax seeds help breast growth so I've been eating them everyday for about 3 weeks now. At first I was responding well to it but now my breasts have seem to shrink even smaller than they already are. My left breast is about 34 C and my right is about 36/38 C. If you have any idea what's happening or any other foods you can recommend, that'd be great! Thank you!

you are still young and your body has a lot of growing up to do-- give yourself time. Please read Tibetanprincess's first post on her thread where she addresses underage teens (<18). Be safe.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22420&pid=137662#pid137662

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon