Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breasts never came

Hi everyone.
I'm a 32 year old single mum. I weigh
52kilos and am 5'7. I have a decent looking face and a good slender body with a nice bum. But I have always been flatchested. I don't mean an A or B cup (I WISH! Why does the media insist on saying this is flatchested?!) I mean nipples sitting on ribs.
8 months ago I cut dairy out of my diet to see if it would help my acne and it has worked! My skin is no longer oily and spotty every single day. . I feel like a completely different person. I found out about dairy-exclusion after changing the way I researched clearing up acne. Instead of typing into Google 'how to clear acne', one day I typed in 'how I cleared my acne' and that's how I found a page with hundreds of testimonies about success with dairy free!

I never ever thought this would happen for me, I'd tried so many things that hadn't worked. This got me thinking, what else can I change? So I did the same thing with breast enlargement. I googled 'my breasts have gotten bigger age 32' and I came across a page for coeliac disease sufferers where many claimed that completely omitting gluten from their diet had caused a noticeable increase in their breast size. I have almost cut gluten out entirely in the past two months but sadly there has been no difference for me.

I also came across an article where a woman claims she increased her breast size through tapping, which I had never heard of before. Which lead me to this site.
This was a few days ago and I have been incredibly emotional ever since because I've been thinking about my breasts and relationships. All my teenage insecurities have come flooding back. Thinking about how men won't want me because everyone knows boys love boobs. I know many prefer small boobs but I don't have that to offer them. I would be ecstatic to be an A cup.
I haven't started tapping yet. It would be so disappointing for it not to work.

I'm feeling very down. I suppose I'm just interested in hearing from fellow sufferers. I try not to think about this too much as afterall my breasts were able to feed my children which I loved and they became a lovely C cup at that time. It's not something I like to dwell on and I avoid looking in the mirror.
Something the writer of the tapping article said resonated with me. It was about how psychological factors were inhibiting her breast development. I think this could be part of my problem. I am mistrustful and afraid of men for the most part. Maybe I didn't grow breasts so I wouldn't be attractive to them.

This is something I won't admit to anyone I know but until I have natural breasts I won't let a man in my life. How can I expect someone to take me on long term and ask them to never see or enjoy or touch breasts in the flesh again?
I don't feel like a real woman.

(06-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Lonelybetters Wrote:  Hi everyone.
I'm a 32 year old single mum. I weigh
52kilos and am 5'7. I have a decent looking face and a good slender body with a nice bum. But I have always been flatchested. I don't mean an A or B cup (I WISH! Why does the media insist on saying this is flatchested?!) I mean nipples sitting on ribs.
8 months ago I cut dairy out of my diet to see if it would help my acne and it has worked! My skin is no longer oily and spotty every single day. . I feel like a completely different person. I found out about dairy-exclusion after changing the way I researched clearing up acne. Instead of typing into Google 'how to clear acne', one day I typed in 'how I cleared my acne' and that's how I found a page with hundreds of testimonies about success with dairy free!

I never ever thought this would happen for me, I'd tried so many things that hadn't worked. This got me thinking, what else can I change? So I did the same thing with breast enlargement. I googled 'my breasts have gotten bigger age 32' and I came across a page for coeliac disease sufferers where many claimed that completely omitting gluten from their diet had caused a noticeable increase in their breast size. I have almost cut gluten out entirely in the past two months but sadly there has been no difference for me.

I also came across an article where a woman claims she increased her breast size through tapping, which I had never heard of before. Which lead me to this site.
This was a few days ago and I have been incredibly emotional ever since because I've been thinking about my breasts and relationships. All my teenage insecurities have come flooding back. Thinking about how men won't want me because everyone knows boys love boobs. I know many prefer small boobs but I don't have that to offer them. I would be ecstatic to be an A cup.
I haven't started tapping yet. It would be so disappointing for it not to work.

I'm feeling very down. I suppose I'm just interested in hearing from fellow sufferers. I try not to think about this too much as afterall my breasts were able to feed my children which I loved and they became a lovely C cup at that time. It's not something I like to dwell on and I avoid looking in the mirror.
Something the writer of the tapping article said resonated with me. It was about how psychological factors were inhibiting her breast development. I think this could be part of my problem. I am mistrustful and afraid of men for the most part. Maybe I didn't grow breasts so I wouldn't be attractive to them.

This is something I won't admit to anyone I know but until I have natural breasts I won't let a man in my life. How can I expect someone to take me on long term and ask them to never see or enjoy or touch breasts in the flesh again?
I don't feel like a real woman.
I don't want to get in trouble for suggesting this but have you thought about the "grow yours" programme?
It mimcks breafeeding type hormones massages etc there's no herbs as far as I'm aware but since you went to a C then it means your body responds to it...

But yeh if you can commit to the tapping etc I think it could help. If I were more disciplined I'd do it myself.
It's worth looking into a tapping script to see if it works though..

Hello many thanks for your reply!
I haven't heard of the 'grow yours' program, that's something new for me to google!
I think I'll start tapping tonight when my kids are in bed.
I'm not sure how successful I will be with growing breasts. My mother has the exact same figure as me. My older sister is a 30FF but she has a completely different figure, shorter than my mum and I and a lot more body fat all over.
I've been watching a lot of vegan videos on YouTube. If I had the money I would try fully raw but for now I'm going to cut out meat and gluten and eat more fruit when I can afford it.

Don't be saD, there is always something out there which may work. Many years ago I have tried. May have worked well on others but not me. Many years after , I got introduced to a reasonably priced product which worked for me. And it's only one single product with no hassle. Pm me if u r interested. I put on a post for sharing my experience but it seemed to be deleted so I guess I have breached something.

Hi Sue thanks for the reply. Did your product have lasting successful effect?
I can remember looking for a forum like this about 10
Years ago online and there was nothing. I've just been trying to accept being flatchested, I don't pad my bras and I wear tight clothing for all to see. I do get attention from men even though I have no breasts, but I absolutely hate any men seeing my body without clothes unless they have said explicitly that they are into flatchests, I've had two men for whom my chest was their preference.

Regardless of them though it's me and my view of my own body that's been on my mind over the past few days. If I'm honest it really does make me sad that my breasts never grew and I can remember the pain of waiting and waiting and not growing like every girl I knew. I'm loathe to try anything or hope that I can change my figure but like I said I managed to clear up my acne and I wouldn't have believed that this time last year. My bottom half is shapely and curvy and my top half looks like a boy. They don't match, it's just not fair.

I wish you the best of luck! I have heard several success stories of breast enlargement and growth from tapping- and even and accidental increase. Smile The woman was working on other emotional things and realized that part of her hiding and shielding herself, was in having smaller breasts. When she felt safe being shapely, she suddenly grew several inches in just a few months! I think that since you are emotionally aware, you are on the way to success with tapping. I have used tapping for many things and considered using it for NBE, but alas, I am a little lazy. I look forward to your progress. Please share your tapping technique, also. Cheers!

Hi Lonely -

I'm in a similar boat... I like to call myself a AAA but I am tiny! Except I'm not even curvy on the bottom so at least you have that going for you!

I think it's important to tell you that when it comes to growing breasts, it's a long journey and there will be a lot of trial and error. I've been at this for years and some things have worked better than others but ultimately, I'm still working to understand what my body wants and needs. Don't be discouraged if you try something and it doesn't work. If you can, take some time to read through the various sections of this site - there are many different methods and techniques you may find helpful.

Also, when it comes to a partner, don't let your insecurities stop you from being with someone. The right person will not mind. They will love you for you, exactly as you are. I went through the same thing growing up - always waiting and waiting for something that never happened and then growing older and being sad that I'd never find a relationship. I am now getting married to an amazing guy who has been with me for 8 years and has never asked for more. I fully understand where you are coming from because I've had the same thoughts but don't let that limit your life! You'll be missing out on so much...

Best of luck with your tapping and your NBE adventures. Keep us posted on your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon