Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Meanwhile in Japan.....

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/04/27/ca...vestigate/

Omg that is hilarious!
It looked so painful though and couldn't possibly be a long term solution!

Hmm, maybe I should try it lol

Sure looks like he took the plunge

Karen you could have saved me ALOT of money had I known ALL I needed was a bloody kitchen plunger.... Big Grin

(03-04-2016, 07:07 AM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Sure looks like he took the plunge

That sure was funny! And the humor with which he went about this good bit of nonsense! [Goes to buy another plunger. ]

(03-04-2016, 07:29 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Karen you could have saved me ALOT of money had I known ALL I needed was a bloody kitchen plunger.... Big Grin

Yeah!!! Me too. And the funny thing is that this weekend. I tried it and I think it would work!!! Lol

(03-04-2016, 12:51 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 07:29 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Karen you could have saved me ALOT of money had I known ALL I needed was a bloody kitchen plunger.... Big Grin

Yeah!!! Me too. And the funny thing is that this weekend. I tried it and I think it would work!!! Lol

I am not sure that I believe you, Karren. Please post a video with sound effects and comical grimaces. Big Grin

(04-04-2016, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 12:51 PM)Karren Wrote:  

I am not sure that I believe you, Karren. Please post a video with sound effects and comical grimaces. Big Grin

I just hope it was a brand new one... That'd be very gross to use one already used for the intended purpose. I don't know what to think about this otherwise... but... TETO.

OMG! I almost spit out my coffee on my new laptop when I saw that link.. sooooo funny Big Grin thanks for the giggle..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon