Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blue Collen’s program thread

So I decided to start this program thread, since I got my noogleberry this week! Wish me luck!

Stats:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 98lb
B: 77
U: 67
W: 61
H: 89
Ethnicity: Latina

My breasts are still in the stage 4 of the Tanner scale, and my gynecologist said they will likely remain on stage 4, what I find weird, but well, she said it.

I don’t like either the shape or size of them, they’re very small and have a… mainly shape, if breasts can be mainly. It’s the type of breasts you’d see in men with "moobs"… not very good looking at all. They may be tubular, but they’re too small for me to know.
Somewhat like this, except that I’m much thinner and the rest of my body looks fine for a girl, as you can assume from my measurements.

Since you're all older than me, does any of you know if those type of breasts are normal during development, and why I'll apparently remain on stage 4?

Now, to my actual program:
Noogleberry at least 3 hours a day, 150mg of EPO, and some fennel or licorice tea. May include PM creams and massage in the future, but I had previously tried massage some years ago and got no results at all.

I’ve been noogling for 3 days now, and I like the swelling, but I haven't noticed any difference after the swelling goes away, what I think is expected anyway. One thing I don’t like is how my breasts retain the same mainly shape… I have no idea on what to do about that.

Breasts do not usually finish developing until the age of 21, for some girls the development between the ages of 17-21 may not be much at all, but others may find a lot of development in this time.
I had a friend who was flat chested at 17 but grew to a B cup without any "extra help" (hormones, nbe etc) by the age of 19.
You are probably still growing.

So, I look up Tanner Scale and see there is only one more stage to maturity. Perfectly reasonable for a 16 year old to be at stage 4. But why would anyone tell a young lady that she would never reach stage 5??? I can't believe she meant it like that. Maybe she meant "for a while", as in don't be too concerned about it.

I would be very cautious at taking hormone altering herbs at this young age. I suggest you stick to massage and noogling. At best massage with mild estrogenic oils like coconut oil or flaxseed oil. Stay away from PM and don't take any orally.

I am not sure how true it is, but I have heard something to the effect of: a woman's breast do not completely develop until the breasts are fully prepared enough for breastfeeding/ produce milk. I did a little research on it (very little, pardon me), and maybe there is some kind of truth to it, from the medical perspective. Soooo, I think a lot of doctors could consider a lot more factors. But, yes, puberty is technically until at least age 21 (I had a growth spurt at age 19) for males and females and sometimes later than that- for example men continue to build bone density and frame until about age 35, I heard. My friend's mom, a bio-female, had a growth spurt at age 35! I, past 35 years, have noticed that my breasts continue to change shape as they increase- especially recently! I am glad! (Note: I have not had children).
Hopefully, you've got more perspective and hope! If I am... Big Grin

I like now how my breasts look after noogling, they seem fuller on the top. However, after the swelling goes away, I think my breasts get smaller then they were before I got Noogleberry. Did anyone else ever have this effect, and what should I do? I can't see any difference in the tape measurement, but I’m sure they feel and look smaller.

Also, how can I know if Noogle is making my real breast tissue bigger, and not my pectoral muscles? I do get a lot of muscular pain during and after noogling.

(02-04-2016, 07:37 AM)char Wrote:  I am not sure how true it is, but I have heard something to the effect of: a woman's breast do not completely develop until the breasts are fully prepared enough for breastfeeding/ produce milk. I did a little research on it (very little, pardon me), and maybe there is some kind of truth to it, from the medical perspective. Soooo, I think a lot of doctors could consider a lot more factors. But, yes, puberty is technically until at least age 21 (I had a growth spurt at age 19) for males and females and sometimes later than that- for example men continue to build bone density and frame until about age 35, I heard. My friend's mom, a bio-female, had a growth spurt at age 35! I, past 35 years, have noticed that my breasts continue to change shape as they increase- especially recently! I am glad! (Note: I have not had children).
Hopefully, you've got more perspective and hope! If I am... Big Grin

Just a bit of curiosity, was your friends mom pregnant during that 35yo growth spurt? Because if so, that's VERY common.

(04-04-2016, 05:34 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  I like now how my breasts look after noogling, they seem fuller on the top. However, after the swelling goes away, I think my breasts get smaller then they were before I got Noogleberry. Did anyone else ever have this effect, and what should I do? I can't see any difference in the tape measurement, but I’m sure they feel and look smaller.

Also, how can I know if Noogle is making my real breast tissue bigger, and not my pectoral muscles? I do get a lot of muscular pain during and after noogling.

Sounds like you're using too much pressure. Ease off on the pressure. I STILL don't think you should even be using Noogleberry at your age, but I'd rather you use it right if you're going to insist anyways. You already know my opinion though and aren't listening, so I'll at least try to minimize your self harm if you'll at least listen to that much. You might also have a mismatch in dome size. Either or or both are possible causes for what you are reporting.

BTW, since you've HAD those problems, you really should also STOP for at least a couple weeks to allow your breasts to HEAL before trying again. You've already hurt yourself.

(04-04-2016, 07:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Sounds like you're using too much pressure. Ease off on the pressure. I STILL don't think you should even be using Noogleberry at your age, but I'd rather you use it right if you're going to insist anyways. You already know my opinion though and aren't listening, so I'll at least try to minimize your self harm if you'll at least listen to that much. You might also have a mismatch in dome size. Either or or both are possible causes for what you are reporting.

BTW, since you've HAD those problems, you really should also STOP for at least a couple weeks to allow your breasts to HEAL before trying again. You've already hurt yourself.

Okay, I’m using less pressure right now. And I don’t know that well how the domes are supposed to fit… I have the medium ones, and there is part of my breasts that attaches to the base of the cup on all sides, and the more pressure I put, the bigger is this part. I had asked my dad to buy the large cups but he vehemently denied and he actually wanted to buy the small ones…

My breasts fill up to 3/4 or 2/3 of the cup in the pressure I’m using right now, with the breast also actually touching the first third of the cup. Do I need a larger dome?

Why would noogleberry be bad for my age? My breasts haven't really changed for two years before I started using noogleberry… and Peggy's pinned post in the general discussion forum said it was okay for people of every age.

Why would noogleberry be bad for my age?

It's because you're still growing. If you mess with your natural growth now, it can possibly stunt your growth and make it so much more difficult (or even impossible) to grow them later on.

(04-04-2016, 08:28 PM)SpookyFoxx Wrote:  Why would noogleberry be bad for my age?

It's because you're still growing. If you mess with your natural growth now, it can possibly stunt your growth and make it so much more difficult (or even impossible) to grow them later on.

QFT.

As for the size questions... Does ALL breast tissue fit inside the cup without touching the sides BEFORE starting to pump? That's what's MOST important. Being deeper than necessary just means you don't fill as much of the cup.

The dad problem you remarked on is another reason, btw. I'm honestly surprised he's let you get the Noogleberry or try any of the rest of what you've done at all. If he were a truly responsible parent he'd be trying to keep you from hurting yourself. Instead, by trying to control what dome size you use but still letting you use it when he knows nothing about a woman's breast he may actually be doing more harm.

(04-04-2016, 08:28 PM)SpookyFoxx Wrote:  Why would noogleberry be bad for my age?

Well, my gynecologist said they won't change anymore, and they haven't changed in over two years anyway. I really don’t think they’re growing or developing any longer. You people have to remember those things are genetic and vary from person to person. Maybe my genes simply don't know what breasts are, LOL, I mean, I have higher than normal estrogen and they won't develop past 11 year old breasts. My mom also had very small breasts, she told me, until she got implants.

I decided to stop with Noogleberry for a week. My aureolas seem harder than normal, my breasts are red (after several hours from my last session) and seem smaller. Then I'll try to Noogle on a less frequent basis, or for shorter periods of time. I'll try things out. If by my 17th birthday I don’t reach at least a C cup, I'll get implants. I believe my parents woud agree with that, my gynecologist agreed with that, and laws down here would allow it.

I would really prefer it to be otherwise, but I don’t see how herbs could help me in the future anyway, and I’ve already tried and have been trying everything else. I'd need a surgery for my puffy aureolas anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon