Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new program. Monthly photos!

I don't know if it was the PM or the additives but something in there messed me up big time. Also my capsules smelled really weird, but I thought maybe it was just the PM. I've had maca before that's had a bit of a smell and has worked great. I know it has to be it though because when I came off of it my symptoms went away.

Diindolylmethane has been reported to cause heart palpitations by lowering estrogen, so it must have been that ingredient.

I may have warned you. I'm sure I've warned someone about it and other brands with additives. It's almost certainly the additives that caused your reaction BTW. That's also why I warn against brands of PM with tons of additives.

I'm sorry you went through that... Lesson learned I hope?

I'm happy for you, good growth!

I feel as if we're a similar size, although I think you're larger...

Congrats!

XO, Soli

(15-05-2016, 08:34 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I may have warned you. I'm sure I've warned someone about it and other brands with additives. It's almost certainly the additives that caused your reaction BTW. That's also why I warn against brands of PM with tons of additives.

I'm sorry you went through that... Lesson learned I hope?

I should've listened Sad lesson definitely learned! I'm hoping at least that crazy heart rate helped me burn more calories lol!

Thanks everyone! I know what to look out for now! I just gotta figure out what PM to buy before I start my monthly again.

Also small progress pic. First photo is the day I started, second is this morning. They feel crazy big. Especially ole lefty. My left boob is the real MVP. My right one needs to learn what's up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-05-2016, 01:50 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also small progress pic. First photo is the day I started, second is this morning. They feel crazy big. Especially ole lefty. My left boob is the real MVP. My right one needs to learn what's up.

Looking great!
Such good progress Smile

Yes, you've definitely had progress from the when you first started.

(15-05-2016, 01:50 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also small progress pic. First photo is the day I started, second is this morning. They feel crazy big. Especially ole lefty. My left boob is the real MVP. My right one needs to learn what's up.

Mine too! My right boob needs a little extra motivation, shall we say. They'll both get there, though! I definitely resemble your starting pics more than your progress pics - that's some good growth. Congrats!

Xo, Soli

This is completely off-topic, but I just read that PM can cause vaginal tightness? How does that even work?

TMI TIME

that makes sense because last time i tried gettin' down to business it was not working lmao. Blush we had to call in reinforcements.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon