Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting My Program! Wish Me Luck!

Hey guys! Tonight I'm going to be starting my breast growth program!
I decided to start tonight since earlier today I went shopping and found Honest Organic Lactation Plus pills, which includes Fenugreek, Milk Thistle, Fennel, Marshmallow Root, and Shatavari. I bought it earlier today, and just a couple minutes ago; opened one capsules and mixed it with my tea.

*I am a 30C starting today, March 30thTongue
*I've been exercising everyday since Monday to work on shrinking my waist, and have been eating 1,200 calories or less a day.
*I have very bad acne and have been living a gluten/gmo/diary free organic diet for about a year or so. Hopefully I can cure it with these herbs!

Wish me luck!
Big Grin

Welcome to the boards! Good luck! Smile

Good luck and I hope you see progress! Big Grin

Good luck!

(31-03-2016, 03:18 AM)FrightFace Wrote:  Hey guys! Tonight I'm going to be starting my breast growth program!
I decided to start tonight since earlier today I went shopping and found Honest Organic Lactation Plus pills, which includes Fenugreek, Milk Thistle, Fennel, Marshmallow Root, and Shatavari. I bought it earlier today, and just a couple minutes ago; opened one capsules and mixed it with my tea.

*I am a 30C starting today, March 30thTongue
*I've been exercising everyday since Monday to work on shrinking my waist, and have been eating 1,200 calories or less a day.
*I have very bad acne and have been living a gluten/gmo/diary free organic diet for about a year or so. Hopefully I can cure it with these herbs!

Wish me luck!
Big Grin

Hey! good luck Smile NB will work well for you! & Some good chest exercises for breasts are

1. chest press
2. lat pull down
3. Pec Fly/Rear Delt Fly

anything that will work out your pecs will lift the breast Smile

I have a lot of good info on my thread as to keep your boobies and slim your waist, if you have any Qs, ask ^_^

as far as acne goes, if it is very bad it is usually a sign there is an unbalance in your body. Stay away from inflammatory foods (red meat, dairy, sugar) try to only drink filtered water. Keep moisturized and toned. Keep wipes for excess sebum. Try to chart when you break out the most (during your cycle / foods you eat) it is usually caused by unbalanced hormones / too much androgens. Look into lowering those androgens with spearmint tea or aromatase! (the conversion of T into E)

This site has lots of useful info! good luck Smile remember to cycle your herbs!

Share your progress

(31-03-2016, 03:18 AM)FrightFace Wrote:  *I am a 30C starting today, March 30thTongue

Wish me luck!
Big Grin

Good luck FF, wishing you success. Smile (squats @ 100+ per day).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon