Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is 750mg enough for growth?

Question 

Hi everyone! I've been taking bovine ovary (2x 250mg swansons pills a day) for maybe 2 months now and haven't seen any results. I've recently upped the dosage to 750mg a day - is this enough for significant growth? For those that have had success with BO, how much did you have to take?

4 pills [1000mg] a day is the minimum even for guys which for us the product has a stronger effect on. I would say that you need to bump the dosage up to at least 8 pills per day.

I just started using the Swansen 250mg pills... So, let's say I bump up to 2000mg per day...... How long would you guess before I would start feeling something? Just curious... thanks!

(06-04-2016, 10:50 PM)titsdream Wrote:  4 pills [1000mg] a day is the minimum even for guys which for us the product has a stronger effect on. I would say that you need to bump the dosage up to at least 8 pills per day.

Um. It's actually quite the opposite... please don't spread misinformation to the cisgender section when you don't actually know the what you're talking about.

The problem with BO is not everyone responds. At all. Male or female. Females usually respond at a lower dose than males, if they respond.

That said, I'd advise she try 4 pills.

Are you taking anything else with them?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon