Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with bo programme please

Tongue 

Hi guys! I've been taking swansons BO twice a day for 2 months now and prior to this I have taken it inconsistently for a month or two. I have also been using noogleberry for at least 30mins a day (no massaging, just pumping for 30min) and I have yet to see any results or even feel any tingles so I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for what else to add to my program. I've been trying to have a protein shake everyday and am starting massages but I feel as though something is missing from my program as it just isn't working - should I up the dosage of BO, or add something else in? Also I've never got swelling from noogleberry and could do with some advice on how to use it properly, if one of you would be so kind.

I've not used either myself but from what I understand you need to be hydrated before, during and after noogling. Drink water while you pump.
Hope this helps you gain some swelling Smile

Thankyou! Never occurred to me to drink water during/after noogling, I'll try this later! Smile

I'm thinking of adding maca as well as a collagen supplement - marine collagen or MSM, I'm unsure of which. Since the maca is hormone balancing, will it counteract the BO? And can anyone recommend a good collagen supplement? Thanks Smile

Have you tried pumping one breast at a time? That really helped me get good swelling. Also you can add collagen/msm but I haven't had much results with it. The program I'm using says to take bioperine for nutrient absorption and pituitary glandular as well, but idk if it does anything. But you have to make sure your temperature is 98 degrees when you take it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon