Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

superlovers's program

I really interested in NBE late last year and lurked for a few months before creating an account in January. Got really helpful advice from a few people but just as I started planning my mum passed away and I've forgotten all about it.. until now. I mentioned this in my first post, but I'll just add this here again.

Basic info: I'm 20, Asian, female, and I feel really insecure about my body (partly because of scoliosis, my curved spine is really obvious).
I'm 158cm/ 5'2" and fluctuate between 45-47kg. I would love to gain some weight too, but I can never seem to keep it- I snack a lot when I'm stressed my weight drops when I take a lot of junk food. I'm a 34A with most bras, but I think it's closer to an AA based on look, I'm really flat- it's difficult to accurately estimate because of how my ribs are jutting outward/slanted.

Peggy's thread has been really helpful (http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386) and I've purchased Kangzhu cups off Amazon, which I plan to use. Annoyingly, it didn't come with a pump, and I'm in the UK and I'm not planning to pay loads just to ship that pump over, so I'm looking on other sites to see if I can find one at an affordable price. I was tempted to get herbs but I'm pretty young and the doctors are taking forever to actually give me an appt so I haven't gotten a hormone test yet. I suspect I might have PCOS, but I'll just have to wait and see. I was all for taking PM at first and cycling herbs and stuff but it seems really complex and a couple of side effects to deal with which I'm not really keen on.

Plan:

- Have a healthier and balanced diet, gain more weight (goal: 2-3kg)
Probably introduce more protein-rich foods like beans, soy, etc. currently I only take milk in my tea but my diet is very carb-heavy and I snack a lot because I'm in uni half the time. I'm largely vegetarian but I do take fish/chicken/bacon maybe once every week or fortnight.
I don't think I can incorporate such a large array of foods recommended because I'm cooking for one and on a student budget, but things like sweet potatoes, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, eggs, berries are already in my diet. I take a lot of pasta and noodles because it is quick and easy but methinks I should start cutting the carbs!
I plan to purchase flax seed oil and take a spoon in the morning. My mum used to make us take it every day and it helped with digestion as well.

- Start using Kangzhu cups and massage 1-2 times a day, ideally for 30min. Maybe incorporate breast exercises, though I can see myself probably forgetting to do them when exam period rolls around. I'm currently massaging with pure almond oil. I have a PM cream I hardly use- I purchased off Aliexpress 2 years ago, and used it with minimal swelling but stopped because I was too lazy. It's really cheap (£3), so I doubt it has a high dose.

- Drink spearmint tea(?)
I saw this being recommended on several threads but I'm confused what blocking testosterone is supposed to achieve? Does it inhibit breast growth?

- Drink more water- can this come in the form of tea? I drink about 5-6 cups of Yorkshire tea a day and get immensely grumpy without- is this a sign of caffeine addiction? I don't drink water on its own because tap water here tastes disgusting.

I doubt I will see results quick given how I have zero fat on me, but I'll try to update every now and again! I'm new to this so any sort of comments or suggestions would be very welcome!

Happy, healthy, and yummy growth to you, lovey!

Good luck!
Sounds like you're far more prepared than me, so it shouldn't be too long before we see some growth!

Thanks guys!! Hope we all get lovely progress on here!

(22-03-2016, 01:23 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Good luck!
Sounds like you're far more prepared than me, so it shouldn't be too long before we see some growth!

Unfortunately I have no fat to work with so I think it'll be hard building up from an AA/A :/ I've seen your progress while lurking on here, it's really coming along nicely! I really envy your girls- how are you managing to keep them while slimming your waist? Big Grin you motivated me to start massages too, I've got little fat to brush but hopefully I'll gain some soon!

Today's plan so far:

Morning:
- Massaged for 15min with almond oil
- 2 cups of Yorkshire tea (whoops)
- Oatmeal and soy milk
- 2 squares of dark chocolate

Afternoon:
- 8 squares of dark chocolate
- fresh apple juice
- half a tube of Pringles
- 1 cup of Yorkshire tea, 1 cup of lemongrass tea
- Udon noodles, half boiled egg, and miso soup

Evening/night:
- 2 squares of homemade chocolate brownie
- packet of Creme eggs
- 4 Cadbury Roses
- one whole Terry's chocolate orange
- packet of raspberries
- grilled basil chicken with tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumbers and homemade sweet potato chips on the side
- 4 cups of Yorkshire tea
- 1 cup of ginger tea with honey
(hopefully massage for 30min tonight)

I tried cutting down on the junk food but I just snack so much and I get immensely grumpy without chocolate or sugar in me :/ maybe tomorrow will be a healthier day?

(22-03-2016, 08:44 PM)superlovers Wrote:  Thanks guys!! Hope we all get lovely progress on here!

(22-03-2016, 01:23 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Good luck!

Unfortunately I have no fat to work with so I think it'll be hard building up from an AA/A :/ I've seen your progress while lurking on here, it's really coming along nicely! I really envy your girls- how are you managing to keep them while slimming your waist? Big Grin you motivated me to start massages too, I've got little fat to brush but hopefully I'll gain some soon!

I am trying to stay away from doing *too much* cardio. I'm going to do 20 mins of zumba a day as soon as possible (we've been having my partner's brother over this week as he just moved back here after three years so I haven't had the alone time lol)
Mostly I've been eating healthier and massaging at least twice a day.
Don't be afraid to post in my thread, I don't bite Smile
I think deer massage is best for growth if you don't have much fat to brush, check out sweetyalissa's thread to see her progress with deer massage Smile

Today's plan so far:

Morning:
- Massaged for 25min with almond oil
- 2 cups of Yorkshire tea
- 4 squares of milk chocolate

Afternoon:
- fresh apple juice
- half a tube of Pringles
- 3 cups of Yorkshire tea, 1 cup of ginger and lemon tea
- tomato and basil pasta with feta cheese

Evening/night:
- 2 squares of homemade chocolate brownie
- instant noodles and grilled pak choy
- miso soup and tofu
- 3 cups of Yorkshire tea
- 1 cup of mango green tea
- leftover pasta from the afternoon
- 20 min massage

Was planning on getting red clover tea but I'm not sure if it's as effective as supplements? Would I need to get something to balance it out?

Hi there.
I giggled when I read your lists of food for the day! It seems like it would take a lot of time to do all that. But I remember when I used to eat so much and my friends wondered how I stay so slim. Blessed metabolism, I guess. The key is to be healthy, like you mentioned.
One thing I was wondering about your routine is if you combine your liquids with your food. One thing I learned from an herbalist, is that things may improve (digestion/gut-wise) if the food is not drowned in a whole lot of fluid (which may dilute or upset digestive juice balance), although some teas, like green and ginger teas, are said to help digestion.
Surry. Just a random thought. Smile

PS: A dear girl, from this forum, says that an easy way to gain some weight, is to have a daily banana shake- like banana with cream. Maybe, you could look into that or some variation on the theme. I googled it and it is very popular, even for breast enhancement.

(24-03-2016, 09:59 AM)char Wrote:  Hi there.
I giggled when I read your lists of food for the day! It seems like it would take a lot of time to do all that. But I remember when I used to eat so much and my friends wondered how I stay so slim. Blessed metabolism, I guess. The key is to be healthy, like you mentioned.

I do snack loads and I do wish it went somewhere, though maybe when I am older I will wish for such times again! I did look into healthy snack alternatives, but I am immensely lazy and all the healthy snack alternatives seem really time-consuming or don't appeal to me as much

(24-03-2016, 09:59 AM)char Wrote:  One thing I was wondering about your routine is if you combine your liquids with your food. One thing I learned from an herbalist, is that things may improve (digestion/gut-wise) if the food is not drowned in a whole lot of fluid (which may dilute or upset digestive juice balance), although some teas, like green and ginger teas, are said to help digestion.

PS: A dear girl, from this forum, says that an easy way to gain some weight, is to have a daily banana shake- like banana with cream. Maybe, you could look into that or some variation on the theme. I googled it and it is very popular, even for breast enhancement.

I don't really drink tea with my meals at the same time, but it's more to stop myself snacking throughout when my mouth feels... empty I guess? I tend to drink more tea if it's cold, too. I don't have a blender at uni, but I did try drinking papaya shakes when I was at home. I might have to look into getting one at uni then! Do you think just eating bananas separately would work as well?

Today's:

Morning:
- Massaged for 20min with TBS papaya and shea body butter
- 1 cup of Yorkshire tea
- bunch of red grapes

Afternoon:
- giant chocolate bourbon
- 2 cups of Yorkshire tea, 1 cup of mango green tea
- grilled lemon chicken, cucumbers and tomatoes on the side
- 10min massage with almond oil

Evening/night:
- couscous, chicken and tomatoes with soft cheese and chives