Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Inversion Method For Hair Growth

Yep. I tried it exactly as described in several blog posts and articles around the web. I even went so far as to measure my hair growth for an entire month before beginning the inversion experiment. I'd advise you to do the same if you try it.

My normal rate of growth was close the the average of 1/2 inch per month. One thing I found is that it's surprisingly difficult to get an accurate measurement of hair growth in a short period of time. Your hair is different lengths all over your head and it doesn't all grow exactly the same, either.

The first week I did the inversion method I concluded that my hair grew about .22", which would be a rate of almost an inch a month if it continued at that rate. But it didn't. I continued with the inversion method for 3 full weeks, but as I measured it, my hair didn't seem to grow nearly as much in the following week. After a couple of months I measured my hair length and it had grown at about the normal rate.

All I could figure is that you hair grows at about the same rate long term, but it may be possible to speed things up a bit in the short term-- only to slow down later.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by FairyGurl - 19-03-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by Dianna1395 - 19-03-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by FairyGurl - 19-03-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by Dianna1395 - 20-03-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by Jaded Jade - 26-03-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by Wannabe - 26-03-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by FairyGurl - 28-03-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by smithjohn - 16-07-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Inversion Method For Hair Growth - by connell - 02-01-2018, 08:19 AM