Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer Massage and Noogleberry for Great Growth

Hey all!

I have been browsing the forum for a while but finally decided to pst my progress on here to help out others and to track my own progress. I started NBE only about 2-3 weeks ago but already seeing great results! The only herbal supplement I take is Saw Palmetto, I diagnosed myself with testosterone dominance and figured that maybe only decreasing testosterone would work and it has. So far I have been taking 320 mg at night and also noticed that my period was a lot lighter and I have no cramps compared to the terrible ones I used to get. Although I believe that has helped a lot, I think the real miracle worker is the female deer massage, I have been massaging every day for about 20 mins on each breast. I am a student so I don't have a ton of time, I usually do this while watching netflix before bed. The newest addition to my program is the noogleberry, it just came in the mail 5 days ago I have been using it after my massage for anywhere between 40 minutes-2 hours a day, it has really helped give my breasts more fullness.

I have only been doing this for about 2 weeks consistently and I have grown just over 0.5 an inch which I think is pretty great for only 2 weeks and minimal herbal supplements!

Starting measurments: not full 32A
Across Nipple: 29inches
Under: 28 inches

Now: full 32A
Across: 29.5 inches
Under 28 inches

Start:32A
Short-Term Goal: 32B
Long-Term Goal:32D

Wow, great results already. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

Hey! looks like you're already doing well!
I'm also not doing any herbal supplements and have had an extra inch since the start of the month. Although my right breast (which is already larger) is responding much faster than my left!
Good luck, I can't wait to see your progress!

I will try to update the thread at least weekly!

ArcaneKatana: I have actually come across your thread before, looks like you are getting great growth with this method too! My right breast is also a tad bit bigger than my left and I think it also is responding quicker so now I try to do the massage for at least 10-20 minutes longer on my left breast.

I forgot to mention, I also incorporated Omega 3 fish oil gel pills 1000mg 2-3 times a day as well as consistently eating 2-5 tbsps of milled flax seeds (usually I add this to smoothies). Right now I am not using any specific massage creams or oils, just a regular body lotion and bio oil sometimes but I am waiting for my flax seed oil to come in the mail so hopefully that will be even better for growth!

Thanks, I've started massaging the left one for longer too!
I've heard flaxseed I supposed to be great for breast growth. But I'm sticking to whatever creams I have around the house.
My main goal is to get them symmetrical and try and get them closer together as they are fairly wide set.
If possible I want to get them to a J cup

I am still waiting for my flaxseed oil to come in apparently they were low on stock and now I have to wait another week Dodgy

I am however still getting great growth, from massaging and noogling. I have been slacking a bit on the noogleberry as I was quite busy this past week but I am doing massages every day. Also last night I started using the 7:2 method for noogling and it works a lot better for me than the pump and hold method. Just within maybe 5 weeks I've gone from a flat 32A to a very full 32A or small 32B!

Starting measurements:
Across nipple: 29 inches

Current Measurements:
Across nipple: 30 inches
Over: 29.5 inches

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon