Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Actives

Breast Gain Plus
February 13 2007 at 1:39 AM Suzy (no login)

Hello, I'm looking at taking a breast enlargement pill and noticed that Breast Gain Plus seems to be rated the best of most that I've looked at. I also found that it has a success rate close to 100%. Has anyone else out there used it? What were your results, etc. Very curious to find out more information. Thank you.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Breast Gain Plus
February 13 2007, 7:43 AM

What you really mean is that Breast Gain Plus is rated highly by all the Breast Gain Plus affiliates that are out there. It is not rated highly by anyone else. It doesn't have a success rate close to 100%.

Betty
(Login BiggerBoobsPlease)
February 13 2007, 2:23 PM

I am currently taking BGP, if you want to check back in a few motnhs, I'll let you know how I am making out.

The general consensus here is that is not good value for the money. I purchased mine on a whim, so I am giving it an honest try. If it doesn't work out, I will try something else.

Cheers,
Betty

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: breast gain plus
February 13 2007, 2:29 PM

I took BGP for 3-4 months about a year ago and didn't see or feel any changes at all. It was such a bummer. I tried Mamarpril after that along with Perfect Woman cream, and got some results with that. After finding this site and seeing/hearing good things about WonderUp, I'm going to try that.

Betty
February 13 2007, 2:35 PM

Yes from reading this forum, it seems the most positive results have come from wonderup and natureday (in terms of a preformulated pill). There are a few ladies here who have had great success with them.

Anonymous
(Login pinkpurple)
Breast Gain Plus
February 15 2007, 5:33 PM

I know a lot of people knock BGP but I took it for 6 months and certainly saw improvement and filling out. I also got aches/tinges very early on. As in other threads you will read, some pills will work well for one and not for another. I bought these pills ( and previously took Breast Success with same sucess) before I joined this forum. I know a lot of sites are supposed to be faked - but magazines and newspapers have run articles featuring BGP so it proves it will work for some of us. I have now switched to individual herbs ( see my programme) and am hoping for further growth/filling out. Don't believe the 6 months that the ads saw you will have bigger boobs though, it's a long old road and I've been trying for a year. Yes I'm bigger but know it will be another year or so before I feel I have got where I want to be. Age will come into play too ofcourse. The younger you are the more success apparently you will have - takes longer for us over 35's!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 15 2007, 7:24 PM

Tanking BGP is a waste of money, time and best chances to grow, because if you grow on BGP which is so weak, you are so lucky that could grow 2 x faster on a good product or a custom routine.

Betty
February 15 2007, 7:48 PM

Moon - You may be right, but I see it as an even bigger waste of money to just discard what I have and not even give it a try. I can't apply for the refund until after the end of my program, so I am not going to spend additional money on other individual herbs before even giving it a chance. I made a rash decision; however, there is no harm in giving it a shot.

I'm sure like everything else, it doesn't work for everyone, but it seems like there isn't anything out there that does work for everyone. I am being caustiously optimistic.

Betty

Betty
February 15 2007, 7:50 PM

Hi Moon,

Sorry, I just re-read your post and I have a question. What do you mean by it may ruin your best chances to grow?? Do you only have one chance?

Betty

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
suggestion...
February 15 2007, 8:16 PM

I too started out on BG+ before finding this forum and then worried that the doses were too low. I only bought one bottle of it, but what I did was double up the dose and instead of just taking 2 a day I took 4. I think it was more effective than just the 2, so at least I was using what I had spent my money on and getting going on NBE at the same time. You can also add some individual herbs in with the BG+, saw palmetto for instance. It's not that it won't or can't work, it's just pretty low doses and definitely a more costly way to go. No harm in making the most of it though by tweaking it a little bit if it helps. Good luck. :-)

Betty
February 15 2007, 8:28 PM

Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions Lisa, I appreciate it! :o)

Betty

Betty
February 15 2007, 8:29 PM

Lisa,

How long have you been doing NBE and have you had any success? I'd love to hear about your progress.

Cheers,
Betty

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 15 2007, 9:07 PM

You bet! It's been about a month now and I've gained about 1/4 inch. Not a lot, but it was enough to get me from a full A cup that I started out at into a B cup, so I'm happy about that. You can read about my program on the personal programs page under "it's hard to know what to try". I'm going for a full C! It's tough to be patient, but I'm trying. A lot of it too on the individual herb program is trial and error and adjusting here and there, that's what I've had to do so far. I try to write about it as often as I can on the personal program page, it helps to be able to look back at my history when I'm trying to figure things out sometimes. Good luck! :-)

j
(no login)
BG+ is rubbish!!!!
February 15 2007, 10:23 PM

i would really recommend that NO ONE buys breast gain plus! i saved up for those pills for soo long because i was soo convinced that they would work! i brought six bottles, i was told because im young and a size a it would work better! 6 months have gone and i didnt notice ANY difference! i felt thsi tingling feeling for the first month or so and my breasts were sore, but that was it! my £100 was a complete waste not to mention the £30 i got charged extra because it was imported from America! try somthing else, im goin to try "wonderup" now!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 16 2007, 8:59 AM

Betty - No, I was refering to doing a NBE routine which isn't opptimal. I agree with Lisa, double your dose and/or add other herbs so that all togather will make a normal orutine.

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
February 16 2007, 1:12 PM

I took BGP for 5 months, I doubled my dose towards the end and didn't gain any growth. I had some initial fullness in the first two months or so, but that went when I stopped taking the pills, it was just such a waste of time and effort and I would not recommend it to anyone. There may be some women who do have some success with BGP but I would certainly think that that is the minority. There just isn't enough in it to work for most people and it is so overprized!
I got my money back, but still dished out money for the shipping and handling, so I lost money AND time by using BGP and I have regretted it ever since. Had I found this forum before I took BGP I certainly wouldn't have went for it.

Betty
February 16 2007, 3:06 PM

Hi Lisa and Moon,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look at both of your programs to see what else I should add to my program.

Have either of you tried wonderup? I am only asking because I think that for me a preformulated pill would be so much more convenient...I am not a very organized person (more the spontaneous type) and am worried that I wouldn't do it right if I were trying to combine the herbs myself. Should I be concerned about that or is it easier than I am imagining?

Thanks again for the helpful responses....I am learning so much.

Cheers,
Betty

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 16 2007, 5:05 PM

Hi Betty!
I haven't tried wonderup, but there's tons of testimony on here from ladies that have had good results from it. I know some add saw palmetto and/or other things along with it to their program. As for me, at the moment on my individual herb program I down 7 pills three times a day and it definitely isn't fun. If I were to change to a pre-formulated pill it would be wonderup. PM or BO is a thought as well as far as taking less pills.

Betty
February 16 2007, 7:16 PM

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the information. BTW - I looked at your program and picture page and you look fabulous!! You actually have cleavage! I would be so happy to end up with what you have now! I wear a 36A but it is still loose on me. I would be ecstatic if I could get to a 36B. That's not asking for much right??? lol Yeah right!

Congratulations on your sucess! How long have you been on your program?

I think I will stay on the lower dose until I have finished my first bottle, then I might double up and add something else. I am worried about stalling growth by taking too much. I have been reading the threads here and have read that can happen.

Breast Wishes
Betty

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 16 2007, 8:35 PM

Betty - You couldn't stall with double dose of BGP, and not even with a tiple for that matter. For example, a *double* daily dose of BGP contains 1600 mg of fenugreek. This is a LOW dose of this herb, 1800 mg is considered low/medium dose which is recomended to start with and later ramping it up if necessary. Most take 2400 mg and the maximum dose is 3600 mg.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 16 2007, 9:09 PM

Hi Betty,
Moon's right, you won't stall on BGP double dosing or probably even triple dosing. But I think it's a good idea to make changes gradually once your body gets used to the herbs. It would be a good plan to do as you said and double up once you hit your second bottle if that's what you feel comfortable with. Keep doing research and decide what you may want to ad along with the BCP. And thank you! I've been at this for just 1 month now, so I'm lucky to be having some results quickly. It takes some patience though because even with quick results initially sometimes further growth can take several more months. We just have to keep at it! I believe NBE works! Make sure you're massaging Betty, that's super important no matter what pills you're taking. :-)

Betty
February 19 2007, 2:45 PM

Thanks again Lisa and Moon. I am almost finished my first bottle, so I will begin to double up on the second bottle. Thanks for reassuring me I won't stall if I take more.

How long should one massage for? I have been doing it whenever I have a few free minutes at home, but probably not for longer than 5 minutes. I'm guessing that is not long enough.

I have seen people commenting about heat as well, but there were no details as to do you place heat on them after massaging or before? Also, how long do you keep the heat on them?

Thanks again for being so helpful and informative, it is very much appreciated. :o)

Betty

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 19 2007, 5:02 PM

No problem Betty! I'm not a very diligent massager, all I really do is a quick one in the morning, probably less than 5 minutes, and a 5 minute one in the evening. I haven't tried the heat, but I've wanted to. I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly what it actually does but it may have something to do with opening up the pores for the elements in the massage oils or creams to be absorbed better or with increasing the circulation, not sure exactly.

beckajayne
(no login)
breast gain plus w/cream
February 28 2007, 10:17 PM

There are SOOO many negative remarks about EVERY kind of natural breast enhancements. Not every product will work with everyone...you just have to figure which one is right for you. Also you have to change your diet completely around...no smoking, no caffeine, no chocolate, no carbonated anything, no alcohol. There are soo many factors to include. I bet there are a LOT of people that give negative remarks about breast gain plus because they probably smoke or aren't following the diet correctly. I have done WAY too much research on this and not only do you have to take the pills but you also have to have a cream as well. I HIGHLY recommend breast gain plus along with Zenmed Benefil breast enhancement cream. YOU NEED BOTH!

Breast Gain Plus Users...
December 4 2006 at 4:19 AM Erica (no login)

Hi all, I've been thinking about trying BGP after I'm finished with my current routine. I know that it works for some and doesn't for others, so has anyone hear had success with it? I'm trying to develope some sort of "type" that it seems to work for, so I could see if this may be something I would still like to try, and this may be good for some others too that are considering it...Thanks a lot!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Breast Gain Plus Users...
December 4 2006, 10:55 AM

BGP is a low quality product and many girls on this forum had reported using it without effect. A few have reported growth. I wouldn't recomend it.

pinkpurple
(Login pinkpurple)
BGP
December 4 2006, 2:22 PM

Hi,
I have recently started using BGP ( about a month ago) after having had some success with Breast Success. Can't say I have noticed much change but it is early days. I also massage and am going to add protein drinks to fatten me up a bit too- I think adding protein to any Breast enlargement project will help. Give Breast Gain Plus a try if you want - I'm hopeful of results as my boobs do feel tender - much more than while taking Breast Sucess.
I definately haven't lost anything of the amount I have added and if anything possibly have filled out a little.

Gerri
(Login PixiPops)
December 5 2006, 9:01 PM

Hi Erica, I have been on Quick Bust (cheap on Ebay!!) for about 3 months. I was a B before and now I am a large B - almost C. I know I don't massage enough either, but am still growing (slowly). In the first few weeks I grew the most. I know most people say it doesnt work, but it is working for me.

I am 27yrs old, 5'9, 64kgs, slim build.. (if that helps!!!)

I know that Quick Bust is similar to BGP (maybe even less quantities!!). I hope I have helped in some way!

Erica
(Login em357304)
December 5 2006, 9:15 PM

Thanks for the replies, every little bit of information helps! That's great that your having success with it! It makes me hopeful, I can't do 24+ pills a day again, I'm hoping I can get by with a combined product and maybe one or two added single herbs...that would be wonderful Smile

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
bgp vs wonderup
December 6 2006, 5:04 PM

wonderup seems to be the most effective combined pill... i was on bgp for EVER and saw maybe a little fullness. its super low doses, so if you have a current routine, bgp isnt going to be enough for you, i dont think.

i would try a stronger brand, like wonderup... lots of girls seem to have success with it. then again, im on bovine ovary, not herbs, so who knows...

Erica
(Login em357304)
December 6 2006, 5:25 PM

Thanks for the reply, I've been considering WonderUp too, and then BO after that, I started doing some research on that, but it will probably be the last thing I try...I'm going to get these d*** boobs no matter what it takes...lol, I'll be doing BE for the next 10 years probably! Smile

Breast Gain Plus, does it work?
April 7 2005 at 1:05 AM Magenta from MD (no login)

Hello! I just came across this site today. I'm researching different breast enhancement pills to find one that will actually yield results. Has anyone on here ever checked into Breast Gain Plus? From all the research I have done so far (which is a lot) Breast Gain is always at the top of the list as most effective. It even says it has a 97% success rate. I'm leary about ordering anything of this nature. But just want to receive some feedback from anyone who has tried this or any other breast enhancing product that actually worked and yielded permanent results. Thanks!

Amanda
(no login)
Re: Breast Gain Plus, does it work?
April 7 2005, 10:48 AM

Hi Magenta!

I am sorry to give you the bad news, but Breast Gain Plus is one of those products that is promoted by a string of bogus websites.

Other products like this are Breast Success and Feminique.

I do not know if Breast Gain Plus works or not, I only know their websites are bogus. Maybe it works but not with the bogus success rate the bogus sites always claim.

If you try it or anyother product you could let us know about your progress--I would like to hear about any progress you make. Smile

Good luck!

Amanda

Florence
(no login)
Natureday
April 23 2005, 7:08 PM

I tried BGP and gave it a fair chance but became concerned that I simply wasn't taking enough herbs, so I switched to natureday and my progress was much better.

sayda
(no login)
small breast solution
May 22 2005, 10:36 PM

i tried the complete system from sbs including sher cream and i have seen results within two months and have growed an inch, i have also noticed stretch marks on my boobs which indicate theyve been growing at a speed, but now theyve come to a pause or it could be me just getting paranoyed to gain my desired result.

Janice
(no login)
July 17 2005, 7:20 AM

I'd like to hear from anyone that has tried Breast Gain Plus and found it to be a good product. So far I've not come across that many.

Lisa
(no login)
July 17 2005, 9:02 AM

I have been using BGP for about five months and the results I have are ridiculous compared to what they promise on the website. My breasts did feel fuller after about four weeks but after that I had no more change and after about three months I increased my dose to three tabs a day instead of two. From that I gained a TINY increase, it is not really measurable I only notice it in my summer tops that there seems to be a bit more bust.
Therefore I would not recommend Breast Gain Plus, the wonderup pills seem to be working quite well in comparison if you want to go for a standard brand.
The single herbs seem to be a good idea as you can vary them to your own needs and see what works best for you, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek seem to be working really well for prettysoulful if you want to look at her comments. I'll try her routine when I am finished with my last bottle of BGP.
Take care,
Lisa

Anonymous
(no login)
July 18 2005, 7:39 PM

Breast Gain Plus is one of the newer brands, I really don't think it's been around for long, so it's harder to find success stories than it is with the more established brands.

Ann Marie
(no login)
July 21 2005, 6:59 PM

Breast Gain PLus doen't seem to have very much in it compared to some other products. If you count the mg up it doesn't add up to much. For the cost it doesn't seem to be very good value for money. I also had a lot of trouble finding an address for that company. Since I had this difficulty I started wondering why anyone buys anything from them. I eventually found out they are based on the island of Nevis which is in the Caribbean.

Jean
(no login)
August 19 2005, 9:04 AM

Amanda is right. The websites which pretend to give an independent assessment and rate Breast Gain Plus as the best product are all run by Breast Gain Plus themselves. This is an old trick which as been done before, as Amanda has also pointed out. The funniest part is the 97% success claim - if only anything like this was really that successful !!!

SugarQ
(no login)
August 20 2005, 8:28 PM

*if you want my story in short, skip to the very last paragraph*

in response to the question " Breast Gain Plus, does it work"
I have not heard anyone trying any of these premade products and had alot of confidence when they say they grew. i personally dont count growth unless its measured and over 2" worth of growth( when someone says thy grew from a Acup bra to a Ccup, to me, means nothing with without actual measured results). some women will look at their breasts differently when they go on these products and can see a difference when their really isnt one . or they measure 1" or 1/2" of growth( which can easily be measuring error).

You will not find too many women who have had more then 2" from using these products and i mean any of them. which is a shame cause most of them promise at least that and way way more. they are pretty much all the same. the saying "youve tried 1 youve tried em all" really applies here. Breast Gain Plus, Breastique, Breast Success, Feminique, Magestic, Bloussant,Bloustelle, Bust plus, Grobust, SBS, HBA, Definition, Vanity, Venus, Perfect Woman, Addbust, Ameribreast, Ameribust,endow, Bosom Naturale,Edric, Big bust, all bust, All natural curves, curves,curvaceous, Miricle Breasts, fullfilment, lush, vuluptas.....etc

some of these companies have been around for years selling their junk and coning women. Many others have been sued and had law suited filed against them in which they lost miserably (HBA, SBS, isis are just a few examples). other products started poping up and disappearing in just the last year or 2. With most of these products, the only differences in them are the name on front (same company,same product but have multiple names).

If these product worked so well why arent there many many REAL before and afer pictures?. sure, some pills have sites with pictures but they are more likely to be breast augmentation surgery pictures ripped off of another site. definition and vanity were 2 examples of sites that have pictures but when i emailed definition about their pictures they took them down the same day. Vanity claimed their pictures were real when i emailed them but i found their ONLY b/A pictures on a Breast Augmentation site. they have not replied back since i showed them the other site with the same pictures. also you will notice that some completly different NBE pill products carring the same B/A pictures while others digitablly enhance the before pictures(they dont even do a good job of it too). At least Brava has some real respectable photos floating around even though their product seems a bit lame and there are more failure stories then success (some pill product sites rip these photos off too).Why isnt this forum and all the other NBE forums swarming with confident and numerouse success stories? Why hasnt any of these magical herbs been proven in lab testings by now to be good at making breasts grow?

I saw a documentry about a company selling penis growing pills (some have the same ingredients that are in Breast enlargement pills) making millions from selling their products without any proof of them working and now they are being shut down and suied. some of these companies consists of just maybe 1 or 2 people (not doctors, or scientists but plain and ordinary con artists).NBE and penis pills are easy and cheap to have made (again look at the number of brands and formulas out there) you just need to have some money and you can find a nutracutical company (FDA approved and all) to make them for you and then you can make big profit on the internet because there are suckers( and i mean no disrespect) desprate enough to believe commericals and ads on the internet,tv and magazines without any REAL proof. No much planing,or research goes into making most of these products. some medications take decades of development and research before they come anywere close to being put on the market. in just a few years many of these penis and breast product just pop up out of no where. Sometimes these companies get respectable news paper and magazine journalists, some radio and tv hosts and celebrities to promote their product. believe me there are alot of suckers out there. Billions of dollars worth. i would even consider myself being one of them some times.

in the last few years the sites have evolved to become more clever. there are multiple site selling the same product, multiple fake raking sites made and paid for by the same companies, some have "doctor consultations", fake testimonials with voice recordings, clever Before and After pictures, they offer their own clinical studies(sometimes they caim its done in a real non-affiliated lab) where their product always come out being #1. sites that look like professional with a medical theme.

i do believe NBE works (or o wouldnt be here)cause there is evidence of it in medical literature and other texts. Hypnosis has been shown to have some effect, some medications, Birth Controls pills, Hormone replacement Therapy, a few herbs( fennel, saw palmento, fenugreek, cumin are examples) have been linked to having some limited mammary development properties(in very vague medical studies),and Massage therapy and heating also seems to be very promising cause it can enlarge the breast through swelling(from increased blood flow directed towards the breasts). i must even also admit that Brava has some reputable studies and claims that backing them up to a certain extent.

These NBE products are not very effective. not too many woman get real measurable results.and ive only seen 4 B/A pictures ( all braless or bare pictures) of real respectable, honest women who have clearly grown from NBE but they all did so with individual herbs,Birth Control, massaging, heating pads, hypnosis and many other unusual NBE techniques. there are 8 NBE forums and you can ask the same question at all of them: does Breast Gain Plus (or any other NBE pill) really work? and you wont get much of a positive answer. if fact that question has been asked many many times on this forum and all the others and ive never seen anything new. you may get lucky and find 1 or 2 women that THINK they got some growth(you would have hit the jackpot for if you find someone with pictures with over 2" worth of growth for any of these product) but their can be other factors in play that could lead them to believe they had growth but in any event 1 or 2 people isnt much proof of anything. it takes thousands of people in a trial study before some pharmacutical companies can put out a new drug.

in short ive tried Grobust for 6 months and got nothing. that was, of course, before i spend 3 years doing my own research and finding my own truth. i would not recommend any of these commerical poducts. But, just to be fair, they are worth a try. the only way you will know if it works is if you try it for yourself cause everyone reacts differently. I plan on trying a Pueraria Mirifca Product with some techniques ive learned over the years early next year.

I wish everyone on this forum and all the others success
SugarQ

Melody
(Login Melody_of_Dismay)
August 24 2005, 6:42 AM

Hi Magenta, I hope you enjoy reading the posts on this forum. I tried a product called Quick Bust, which is very similar to Breast Gain Plus but NOT exactly the same. I tried Quick Bust for 6 months, but I did NOT get any breast growth. I think some websites (breast enlargement pill "review" sites) are actually advertising for certain products, so they may contain false reviews and false testimonials. But everyone is different, and Breast Gain Plus contains some different ingredients from the products I've tried, and I've tried a few. I don't think a 97% success rate for a natural breast enlargement product is real--I would ask the company for references to their studies that prove those statistics. I hope that you find the info you're looking for--good luck! Smile

Cya!
~Melo~

clarelouise
(no login)
breast gain plus
August 25 2005, 1:17 PM

hi there,
I've been taking Breast Gain Plus for 2 months now and have noticed my breasts are firmer but haven't increased in size and I have been taking 3 per day for the last 3 weeks and massaging every night for 5 minutes.
I don't expect them to increase in size I think I have just wasted my money.
Breast Gain Plus is just a big con in my opinion.
Haven't heard of anyone who has had results.
clare.

Janette
(no login)
Breast Gain Plus
April 25 2006, 5:55 AM

Here I am! I have tried the product for 2 weeks, and have gained at least half a cup size already. After I ordered them, I worked out the review sites were bogus, and that made me really mad!! They don't answer emails either, so I certainly will be using a different product next time. But so far I Have noticed a big difference, so I am surprised to read so many negative posts on them Sad Anyone out there that they have worked for??

I have a question, if the product is weak(the formula doesn't have much in it), does anyone know if I can safely increase the dosage myself untill I have finished the bottles I have?? I also want to add Saw palmetto too to help, but with the changes I have in my breasts so far, I am only looking forward to a great change!!

Thanks everyone for listening Smile

Janette

Lexy
(no login)
My BGP
April 25 2006, 9:34 AM

My experience with BGP is not so good either. I have been taking it for almost 3 months now but I haven't seen much success. In the first few months I got growing pains for a couple of days but that was it. I am feeling discourage and am looking around to others products. I guess I will also upped my dosage too, to finish the last bottle.

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
April 26 2006, 4:33 PM

HI Janette, I took three pills of BGP for about 3 months while I was on it and it didn't help me at all, but I didn't have any side affects with it either so I think you can try it.
Adding Saw Palmetto may be a good idea, you can certainly try that, or, alternatively to taking one more BGP just add one or 2 Fenugreek or Fennel capsules to the mix. :-)
Good luck, and so far your results sound good, I hope you keep them!
Take care,
Lisa

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
July 16 2006, 4:27 AM

I have taken BGP for 6 weeks now and have gained 2 1/2 in. so far. Weather or not it continues to work or not remains to be seen. I also do massage, and have recently incorporated SP, BO, and EPO in moderate dosages, but I had my gains before taking these and don't know if they are making a difference or not. I took two week break and had 1 1/2 inch decrease, so I know that my gains were due to BGP. In second month, back on, I have had alot of breast growing pain, perhaps because within 6 days I gained all my gains back plus 1 1/2 inch...2-2 1/2 inch gains that had been fluctuating in first month on herbs. I only hope that a person can keep growing if they grow that much. Is there a certain amount only that a person can gain on any of these products I wonder? Anyway, still pushing on on a daily basis. The yesturday I bought a C (Not a full cup, more of a cleavage type bra with less coverage) and fit left breast well, and just a little more needed on right breast. At that time, I actually measured 36 inches, so I do believe that I can go up to 36 inches at least. I started at 33 - 33 1/4 inch before NBE. According to size chart and my measurements, they seem to say that I would have to be 37" in order to fill a B, does anyone actually understand American Bra sizing charts? I am 30" under bust right now, the charts say to add 5 " to that and subtract that from my bust which is 35", so now I would be an A) That doesn't make any sence to me because According to size charts my before should have been an A, and I was fitting a B-N/C. Unfortunately being 5'10", they just don't look very balanced for my body, they still look small. So far though I am very happy with the result. I can lay flat on my bed and my tits don't dissappear into nothingness.

Good luck to all! Shell

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
July 16 2006, 12:50 PM

I'm sure Breast Gain Plus works in some cases at least, but what people need to know about it is that it's very poor value for money. It's very easy to find better options and get more for your money.

Woober
(Login woober)
BGP is working for me
December 7 2006, 4:08 AM

I have currently been using BGP for almost a full two months and have already seen a great change from before I started. My breasts feel more heavy and appear more round and full. I am excited to see how much growth I can obtain from this product during the middle of my third month up until the end of the sixth month.

*Best of luck to all!*

woober

Breast Gain Plus
March 9 2006 at 1:50 AM
Mrs.Taylor (Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS

Has anyone new or experienced tried this product from 3-6months at least?? Did anyone grow off them (ANYONE) or did anyone else have a bad experience?? Please give explicit details like ex(I got tingles the first week straight or it made me full n firm in 4 days with tingles) Please give me something because Im going crazy thinking that if I don't get some D@*^ tingles Im not going to grow? Another question did ANYONE grow without any breast pain at all. ;-))

Becky
(Login Becky)
EVE MEMBERS
March 9 2006, 2:59 AM

I got some swelling with BGP but no permanent growth. Tried for 6 months.

Melody
(Login Melody_of_Dismay)
March 9 2006, 3:40 AM

Hi Mrs. Taylor,

I've never tried Breast Gain Plus, but I did try a product called Quick Bust, and its formula is very similar to that of Breast Gain Plus. I tried Quick Bust for 6 months with NO results.

I've tried other products and even individual herbs with NO success, so it might just be me. Maybe someone else would have been lucky with Quick Bust.

I don't recall feeling any breast tingles on Quick Bust or other products unless it had to do with my regular premenstrual feelings.

I hope someone else who has had better luck can reply to you soon. Good luck, and I hope it works for you. Smile

Cya!
~Melody~

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
March 9 2006, 3:43 AM

thank you Melody for caring for lil ol me.

Steph
(no login)
Hey Ms T
March 9 2006, 4:00 AM

I uasually try not to speak "details" for other members but since Lisa is in the UK I know shes sleeping right now and she probably wouldnt mind,she used BGP for about 5 mos and any "temporary swelling" she did get went away.Nobody to date on this board has grown with BGP alone.For more info u can click on our Search Menu and type in Breast Gain Plus and BGP and get tons of member comments.And yes some girls still have grown with hardly any tingles,pains ect.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
ohhh 4 real
March 9 2006, 4:05 AM

Lisa that's my girlllllllllllll She's the one that taught me all this about the single herb n all. I met her on the ehealth forum as Lena121. That's my right hand right there girl. I miss her ;-(

Sarah
(no login)
Some improvement
March 9 2006, 6:42 PM

Hi, I have only been trying breast gain plus for 2 weeks now and have also been using the new curves breast cream twice a day. I have been tingling since day one and have definatly seen some improvement already. I have been filling out and my left side hung down further than my right and both were saggy. Now my left nipple is almost even with my right and both breasts are filling out. I am filling out the gaps in my bras and I can't wear my sports bra because it is too tight. I thought I was crazy, but I took a picture of before I started and can definatly tell a difference. I am not going to post any pictures so you will just have to take my word for it. Also, I just got done with my period and am still tingling, but yes, I have been tingling since day one and have been religious with both the pills and cream. I am not a regular here on this site, just passing through, but I will try to remember to come back in case anyone responds to this.

Lisa
(no login)
March 9 2006, 11:14 PM

Yes, Mrs. Taylor and I go a while back, don't we? Good seeing you here girl, you are doing great so keep going and don't give up hope, it's still early days and with the added herbs I am sure you will grow just fine!

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
lol
March 11 2006, 9:27 PM

Thanks Lisa..I know sometimes I ask alot of questions I like to get alot of other peoples opinions too. Cuz Companies lie straight to your face.So As long as I get 1 lil pain a day Im on a good terms with the program right.

Bekka
(Login Bekka.)
EVE MEMBERS
March 11 2006, 10:13 PM

Hi, I've got the BGP here, but looking it only has 400 mg of the Fenugreek per serving, so thinking I'm gonna order some of that to take also. Then, it doesn't have ANY of the Saw Palmetto which I'm hearing so much about,

Question, should I add more of the Fenugreek and wait a while before adding the Saw Palmetto?

Sorry, didn't mean to lead off track here, I get soreness about 12 days out of the month, but pretty sure it's from the Benefil.

Sarah, are you taking anything extra with your BG? People talk about the tingles, are these tingles the same as the soreness? I WANT TINGLES!!!!!!!!!

Bekka

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
March 11 2006, 10:21 PM

Girl I be feeling the same way wanting to SCREAM!!! AHHHHH!! I'll buy tingles from someone if there selling them lol...But for real Im on BGP and taking 1 extra fenugreek at night and I'm on Saw palmetto to..Im bout to upgrade my bgp pill to 3 a day on my 2nd month April 5th.

Sarah
(no login)
March 13 2006, 1:34 AM

I am taking the breast gain plus pills (2 a day) and also using the new curves cream. I don't know if the tingles are any different than growing pains. The only way I can describe it is when I was breastfeeding (six years ago) it feels like when my milk would "let down" I feel a tingle and then it feels as if my breasts are hard and full. For the first week it felt like my breasts were more sore under the armpits and sides, now, the second week, I still have these tingles, but they are more sporratic and farther in between and it feels more localized, like now it is more in front down towards the bottom half of my breasts.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Experimented with breast gain
March 13 2006, 11:40 AM

Well I'm convinced that BGP works well for some people.

Breast Gain Plus / Quick Bust (newbie, help!)
December 14 2005 at 6:13 AM Becca (no login)

I am 17 years old and have very very small breast...no where near a full A cup. I am very interested in trying nbe. I have been looking up allot of info on the internet and trying to get the facts together before I try anything. It seems like most sites are biased though, claiming that they are not safe at all....or on the other hand that they're product is completely safe and offers amazing results! I have noticed that allot of the woman on this site have chosen to take the herbs individually...do you seem to have better results with this, or is it so that you "know" what you're putting in you're body.
I guess my main question is what products have you tried, and recommend or not recommend. I haven't heard anyone mention the product "Quick Bust"...what do you think about it. Or Breast Gain Plus....I have heard allot on this product too.
I thank you all in advance! I wish you all the best luck on your own regimens! Thanks!

Bradley
(Login bluethames)
Re: Breast Gain Plus / Quick Bust (newbie, help!)
December 14 2005, 7:07 AM

I tried natureday and Anbes for about a week and half and I am already seeing some results. In addtion i used tips from Flat2tofab and the Real method, I hope this helps.

Bradley

Lisa
(no login)
December 14 2005, 8:52 AM

I used Breast Gain Plus for five months, the last two upping my dosage with no results whatsoever, and have not heard one success story yet.
I have grown 4cm in four months on the single herb routine and I would never waste my money on such a product as BGP again.
If you think about it, how can a standardised product at the same dosage work for all? That doesn't apply to any medicine, so why would it with that?
Hope this helps and good luck,
Lisa

Jennelle
(no login)
December 14 2005, 10:45 AM

All food products are labelled with what's in them, so everyone knows what they are taking providing they can read. And no, there is no evidence that taking herbs individually gives a higher success rate. It would be very difficult to measure success rates anyway, as there is no practical way of doing so. And the dosage of any product you take can always be varied. You can always take more of anything if you think it necessary in your case. Finally, there is nothing that works for all. Natural breast enhancement does not work in every case.

Tabitha
(no login)
Ingredients
December 14 2005, 3:03 PM

Some products don't give the amounts of each ingredient though. Some certainly do, Wonderup for example and all the products from Certified Natural Laboratories, but there are a lot of products which give the ingredients without stating the quantities.

Renee
(Login 24750)
I share your problem
January 6 2006, 1:57 AM

I am also quite young, 18-years-old, and small chested. I tried Perkizon breast enhancement pill about a year ago. I spent about $300 and never got my money back like they promised when I saw no results, beware. I am thinking of trying individual herbs I just don't know how to go about it. If you find anything that works please let me know and I know will do the same.

Nai Nai
(no login)
Breast Gain Plus
January 29 2006, 6:00 PM

Hello, Iam newbie here to defend Breast Gain Plus to a certain extent. I could be exaggerating but I can almost swear that my breasts have definitely grown since using BGP starting only 3 weeks ago. I'll still maintain a certain level of skepticism since I hear so much negative talk about the brand but I will keep you guys posted on my results. The most noticeable things I have noticed is heavier breasts, along with occassional pains and tingles. Also, they do seem a little larger. Just so you know, I have also been drinking at least one bottle of ensure that has 12g of protein in it a day along with a multi-vitamin, calcium, and also a liquid vitamin supplement called Vibe that happens to be extremely popular where I live up here in MN. In addition to BGP, I have been taking 320mg of Saw Palmetto/day, which I have just started recently so I'm not sure if that has made a difference or not. I could be kiddin myself, but I honestly feel I have seen a difference using this combination of stuff everyday. I'm excited, but I am trying to maintain a level of skepticism so as to not fool myself. Please let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

SugarQ
(no login)
January 29 2006, 7:50 PM

nai nai, thanks for shareing your story. its really good to read honest success stories like yours and congradulations of your results so far.

my thoughts about BGP and other formulas is that they just dont work.i know thats a harsh statment to make especially if there are a few women that use these products and claim they had success. but thats the conclusion i came up with after 5 years of searching for the perfect NBE product. i read alot of success stories on forums which is a little enouraging to me but i dont believe that every case is accurate. i mainly feel that way because after 5 years of forum hopping, googling and research i cant find any b/a pictures where a woman, not on any hormonal BC or any other herbs, drugs or suppliments, grew noticalbly while taking only these NBE pills. thats not to say that there isnt anyone out there that hasnt grown while using these pills . but if you go on a breast augmentation forum there are gallaries of thousands of women willing to bear it all. while on nbe forums there are only a few dozen showing b/a picture and out of that maybe about 4 or 5 that show clear growth and out of that 5, 1 person used a NBE pill brand but she took over 20 pills a day when the recommended dosage was 6 pills a day and she was started takeing bcp during the time she started her routine . now there are hundred of women registered on nbe forums and a good number of them are willing to try their luck with these pill brands but im just surprised at how few are willing to share pictures of their success. i cant believe that there are way more shy women on NBE forums then breast augmentation forums when in both cases the ultimate goal is bigger breasts in both cases. or maybe that is the case. i dont know. but its very interesting to me at the big differences.

now there are many ways a skeptic(more or less like me) can argue people who report success stories many not have grown at all. 1 is the overwhelming power of wishful thinking. if you gave 50 women who desprate for a natural method of NBE a sugar pill and tell them that it has some "magical"ingredient that will make your breasts grow (they dont know that its only a sugar pill)and they should feel sorness and itching in their breasts in a weak and in by 2 months they should grow a little. what do you think will happen by the end of the second month.? you ask the ladies, who believed the grew? you will notice some hand will go up. these women will claim they felt the pains and they measure a differnece in their breast, their husbands noticed a difference, their bras are too tight...etc whatever. thats power of the placibeo effect.

i really believe that many of these companies that make/sell NBE pills and products are banking of that idea alone. even the ones that honor their money back guarantee probably are banking on the fact that enough women will think they grew that they still make a profit and many of the others wont bother try to get their money back. Ok, lets say for 1 min that one of the ladies in the experiment actually took b/a pictures and measurments that prooved she did grow and a big difference can be seen. now a skeptic can argue that maybe through her wishful thinking that her mind was able to convince her body that these pills were working and her mind was strong enough to make her body respond. well there have been experiments that demonstrate the power the mind has on the body so thats a very good possibliltiy. but on the other hand some people will conclude, even though this experiment shows a 1 in 50 chance, that herbs work. some seriously wicked charaters will look at this as a major opportunity to make money and prey on the nieve and desperate suckers out there. a few people who claim something worked isnt enough for the FDA or any regulatory Agency to approve a drug to be placed on the market. why do we have these agencies anyways? i thought it was to prevent an average person from cooking up some nonsence in their kitchen and then selling it as some new cure. but becuase herbs dont have the same strict restrictions anyone can dump a herbal tablet in a bottle and sell it as a breast growth suppliment. so why would we expect that just because we hear success cases from time to time that its enough validation that NBE products work? We all are here on this forum for 1 major reason. WE ALL WANT TO GROW BREASTS. and we all fall along some line of degrees(incraments) of desperation for NBE. and with little research and info available we are counting on the experience of others to help us find something that works. So when anyone who claims growth comes along its big news and we all want to believe so badly that its real and its true.

i personally take reports of success with a grain of salt now unless the person is shows pics for proof. of can say that they at least got 2 inches of growth.thats when i get really excited and my hopes shoot up but that doesnt happen too often. i no longer bother careing when someone says they went from an A to a B cup cause thats not even a precise measure. there are many women that are A cups who will fit in some Bs or C cups depending of the brand of bra or how snug or loose they want the fit of the bra too be. and when someone reports a change in band width ( they say they went from 34A to 32B) i really take that with a grain of salt cause some cup sizes dont change, in some brands of bras ,between band width sizes. i still respect and im happy to hear all the other women who share their success stories and i always assume that these women are honest people. and i dont doubt that NBE is possible but its hard to believe anyone (even the most honest person with nothing to gain by telling their story) with all these scams and reports supporting or disprooving NBE. even on forums we have spammers poping up from time to time pretending to be people who grew with products they are trying to push.

now i dont want anyone to take what im saying the wrong way and think i believe that their growth isnt real. the last thing i want to do is to put doubt in someones head who believe they were growing. it important not to doubt yourself(no matter what anyone says) cause if it is the placibeo effect at work at least you can hope that your strong belief of success is enouhg to make you grow.

well thats all,
you asked for what people think and that was my 2cents.

good luck to you and i hope you contiue on with you success
HB

Angela
(no login)
January 30 2006, 1:58 AM

SugarQ,

I have often wondered about that very same thing. This whole thing is so nerveracking. I wonder alot of times if I am actually growing or is it just my wanting it so badly that my body is playing tricks on me. I take out my pictures at least once a week to look at so as to keep telling myself that there is improvement. I take my pics every cycle on my 3rd day to compare. I have showed them to my husband so many times asking him if there really is a difference and of course he tells me yes. He never wants to hurt my feelings so I dont' know if i can really believe him.

This past month has been especially hard because I didn't have my routine right, I hadn't upped my fenugreek so nothing happened. But my point is all of this is, I completely agree that alot of this is in our heads. what I mean by that is how much control your mind has over your body. Example, I had gone to the Bodies exhibit at MOSI. It was real dead people that they took the skin off of most of them and you could see all of their organs and muscles and everything. They had organs on display. It was kinda interesting but I didn't eat meat for 2 days. It was definitely not for the weak. Anyway back to the point, they had a woman that had had breast cancer. She still had her skin on and her cancer was very big in her one breast. Well, it freaked me out so bad that all I could think about was what if I get that from taking so many pills. I swear for about a week to week and a half I had absolutely no pains or tingles or anything. It was as if my body just stopped everything in its tracks. I didn't mean for that to happen, it just did. After about a week I started to look into breast cancer and taking pills and only after I felt better about it did any feeling come back in my breasts. Is that weird or what?! So I think that if you believe that it will happen then it will so if anyone is negative then they are going to have a harder time. I'm not saying that you will definitely grow but if you do it will be easier.

I have since changed my routine as I take 4 fenugreek now instead of 3 and am feeling so much pain and tingles tha i am really excited. I started doing this on June 1,2005 and on June 1,2006 i will be taking another pic to see the difference one year has made. I will posting that picture on the BEBoard then. I am really hoping to make it to a C by then but we will just have to wait and see. I'll keep you posted

Angela--35

SugarQ
(no login)
January 30 2006, 3:45 AM

Hi Angela, i see where you are coming from. like i said before no matter what anyone says dont doubt yourself and dont get hung up too much on weither you grow or not. if you are feeling fustrated you are not doing yourself any good. im glad to see that you are hanging in there and have a new routine lined up. make sure you take a good break, relax and start fresh. i cant wait to hear your updates so good luck.

i dont want you to think that was i typed was to disprove you and other women you have reported results. there is no way i can say for sure who grew for real and who is just having wishful thinking. i just use my skeptical thinking to keep my head grounded in reality so that im not hoping along and getting excited everytime i hear someone claim they grew. its a good way to think if you are a newbee looking for success stories but if you are a person that believes they experienced growth it maybe a let down and i dont want anyone to start doubing themselves or feel discouraged.

Angela, just stay optimistic and look forward to starting your new routine. ive got my fingers crossed and i hope that you start growing again.
HB

Risa
(no login)
BREAST GAIN PLUS
January 30 2006, 4:04 AM

im 17 and ive been using breast gain plus for 3 months now. they say that by the fourth month you will have seen at least a cup size of change. no such luck. i dont see any change. i have pics and everything and there is no growth or anything.
Good luck! and dont use Breast Gain Plus
i suggest natural breast enhancment.com

anyone who has had luck with breast enhancement pills, i would love to hear the names of the products....

Angela
(no login)
January 30 2006, 4:39 AM

SugarQ,
I didn't take offense at anything you said. i have been doing this for a few months and I am over the "I'm going to have big boobs in a couple of months" thing. I was agreeing with you and giving my opinion also. I appreciate all of your posts and it's good that everyone has different slants on this. It really helps out everyone to get different viewpoints wether it be the same as we are thinking(which helps us out to know we are on the right track) or different and in a different direction, which helps us also. Either way I am really glad to have found all of you and the ones on the aphrodite forum also.

Angela

Dee
(no login)
February 13 2007, 2:25 PM

Despite what the sceptics say, I have seen some results from Breast Gain Plus. Believe me it works.

Breast Gain Plus
August 15 2006 at 10:08 PM Vbells (no login)

Hi :-)

I was wondering if anyone has tried Breast Gain Plus? Has anyone had good results with this product? I am desperate to find something that has positive results - what I have read of this so far has been good but a little inspecific so i'm not sure! Please help!!

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
August 16 2006, 8:56 AM

Several women in this forum have tried Breast Gain Plus, but I think only a few felt that they succeeded with it. There are plenty of posts here on Breast Gain Plus if you look for them.

Sabrina

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
August 16 2006, 9:13 AM

breast gain plus is one of those that posts fake reviews all over the place to make you think its good. i almost fell for it for that reason. honestly vbells i think the best idea is to do with single herbs like most of us are doing. its cheaper too.

Holly
(Login Holly34)
Breast Gain Plus
August 16 2006, 2:19 PM

I took it for six months and nothing happened. I think it's a cheap product anyway.

I definately wouldn't waste your time.

Good luck,
Holly

Ana
(no login)
August 16 2006, 3:55 PM

Hi this is my first time to respond to any forum but about the BGP I was on it for only 3 months. My breast became engorged before and during my cycle but then shrank back after it was over. I am not going back to it, instead im doing what the other ladies are doing "single herbs"

matiti
(Login matiti)
single herbs
August 17 2006, 6:25 PM

hallo new in this could you please advise me on which single herbs you recommend as i need to increase my bust. plus i have tried erdic it seems to have worked but the only problem was after i stopped and lost some weight i went back to normal. the only other product i can recommend is breast gro which is effective but too expensive around 49 pounds or 100 us dollars

Ana
(no login)
Breast gain plus
August 17 2006, 7:12 PM

I'm not an expert by any means but the single herbs I am planning to take is Fennugreek, Fennel, and Donq qui mixed with Borage oil(in the same capsule). I found this on Mothernature.com. My single herbs should arrive tomorrow. You should read some of the programs try to find what is best for your genetics. Take care

littlelibrarian
(no login)
Breast Gain Plus
August 18 2006, 1:50 AM

I'm taking it now, I found that they firmed up "the girls" but after the first month I added more - check out my personal programs page to see what I added. I've grown an inch so far. I won't buy it again though - I'll be using individual herbs once my 6 month supply has run out.

jools
(no login)
August 20 2006, 6:36 PM

hi, I tried BGP after falling for the fake reviews. I saw NO difference (after 4 months) plus I got charged extra postage fees. Dont bother! Have just started WonderUP (10 days ago) and have already noticed a slight difference but its still more than I got on 4 months of BGP!!

Heather
(no login)
I tried bgp
March 20 2007, 5:24 AM

Hey I stumbled onto this site while lookin at reviews for bgp. I tried the 6month thing with it, and I onli got the tiniest bit of difference. Like REALLY tiny. I'm a 34A, but I can't really fill it up. I'm soooo tired of not lookin good in a bra!!! Or shirts where u need cleavage. I was wondering if ANY of the pills really work? i would like to try Bountiful Breast, any advice on that? Thanks!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 20 2007, 8:52 AM

Do research before you decide on the method. Newbie's section is full of it. The fact is that

COMMERCIAL PILLS AER PRETTY MUCH ALL CRAP!

They contain too little herb to make you grow and their formula is devised randomly without expertice knowledge. The only exceptions are Wonderup, which has a good formula, high doses and seems to work for a lot of women, on this forum included, and Natureday, which aren't so clear about their dosage, but has a lot of success, again on this forum included. Or go for separate herbs. Bu do your research!

Eileen
(Login Eileen)
March 29 2007, 4:12 AM

I made minimal gains with Breast Gain, so I've switched to my own herbal routine. I don't think I can be any worse off on my own program.

Why Breast Gain is rubbish
February 25 2006 at 12:14 PM Cleavage Girl (no login)

I've seen a few mentions of Breast Gain Plus on this board and everyone seems to realise it is a rubbish product. But I'm not sure if everyyone understands why. It provides 1400mg of herb for $49.95. Compare to Wonderup which provides 3000mg of herb for the same price. Compare to Cleavage, which I am using, which provides 1700mg of herb for $24.99, even better value than Wonderup, let alone Breast Gain Plus. Compare to Voluptas, which provides 3800mg for $59.95, almost 3 times what Breast Gain Plus provides for not a lot more. The only women I have ever heard make any progress on Breast Gain Plus were painfully slow in their progress and if you do the math you can see why. Do the math and you can see for yourself.

Steph
(no login)
Well CleavageGirl...
February 26 2006, 1:10 AM

This may sound rude or "short" but I'm not gona beat around the bush on this subject! BGP sets up dishonest,misleading and downright FRAUDULENT "review sites" CLAIMING their the "best",many girls lately have even mentioned that their pills looked or smelled different from bottle to bottle,the list of BGP tricks goes ON and ON. If YOU think its "ok" to support a company like THAT just b/c the PRICE is "right" then SHAME ON U b/c u are then encouraging them to CONTINUE to "prey" upon unsuspecting and desperate young woman.No one should SELL OUT themselves or other women JUST to save a buck,sorry thats how I feel!

Steph
(no login)
LOL...and a BIG FAT SORRY to u
February 26 2006, 1:27 AM

OMG Cgirl,I am SO sorry-my kids were talking to me WHILE I was reading ur post and I was so distracted that I THOUGHT it said BGP is a BETTER deal for the cost.Im SO embarrassed and sorry to u.I wouldnt even have caught my error had I not went back to read ur post again AFTER my kids left:-)

Cleavage Girl
(no login)
Re: Why Breast Gain is rubbish
March 18 2006, 10:31 AM

That's OK, I accept your apology. Don't worry about it, anyone can make a mistake.
PS. I have grown a little on Cleavage.

Sarah
(no login)
March 20 2006, 3:12 AM

Well, it might not work for everyone, but it's working for me.
I wouldn't be so quick to shoot it down. I also use the new curves cream as well, but I have only been doing this for three weeks and already see a big difference.

Sabrina.
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
March 20 2006, 9:35 AM

I think the reason for shooting Breast Gain Plus down is that it is a very weak product which is therefore poor value for money. I don't think anyone has said that it won't work for anyone. On the contrary, I'm sure it does work for some women, but it seems likely that almost anything else you chose would work either better or faster.

Letty
(Login Letty1701)
May 25 2006, 4:51 AM

So, for those who are using breast gain, how long did it take to find any kind of results and is there any pain involved? I keep reading some peoples emails saying that they got lumps in there breasts, this is very scary to me. Can anyone enlighten me with anything that really works and doesnt cause crazy stuff to happen to your breasts. Thank you.

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
BGP is BAD...maybe not!
July 16 2006, 3:34 AM

I really don't see how one product over any other product...esp. if the herb doseages are higher, can say that BGP will cause lumps, If BGP causes lumps, than any other product that has the same ingredients, and more of them would make the problem worse. I believe that an herbal pill that has less of each ingredient would definately be better for anyone to start with because what happens if you go directly to a stronger dosage and don't get gains so you keep increasing dosages, not realizing that your body would actually grow with less of each ingredient. So many people seem to assume that more is more, when sometimes less is more. I am not saying that it has to be BGP or any other product, but I think that if you start smaller, you can always add more, but if you start with more you may keep adding when you should really be taking away. If some woman are actually estrogen dominant, wouldn't taking too much have the opposite effect? Anyway, I have taken BGP for 1 1/2 months, I gained 2 1/2 inches so far. I think that if you take any product that is going to work well for you, you will start to see noticeable results quickly ( 2-3 months) if you are actually balancing your hormones. I do believe that there are less woman that need less ingredients and that is why everyone says that it isn't as effective as other products. But I do not believe that they are doing anything that would be unhealthy for the woman that take it. There is a good chance that that person could have that same effect taking any of the herbs, and should definately consult a M.D. before doing any more herbs. Good luck to all!!!

Good luck to all! Shell

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
July 16 2006, 12:53 PM

Breast Gain Plus has a low level of ingredients but sadly it doesn't have the appropriate low price level to go with it. That's why it gets so many rotten reviews, because it's very poor value for money.

Amy
(no login)
Hey Cleavage Girl
July 23 2006, 7:39 AM

Hi, I am one of many women that have been pondering whether or not to buy Breast Gain Plus. I have been taking Ractepan for 2 months now, and I see a slight increase but it comes and goes. I was reading these forums and I was wondering what this Cleavage thing is. Is Cleavage some kind of breast enchancing product or some kind of herb?

Epiphany.
(Login Epiphany.)
EVE MEMBERS
July 23 2006, 8:31 AM

Cleavage is a breast enhancement brand, as you can probably tell from the name. It sounds like it's similar to Breast Gain PLus, but half the price.

Amy
(no login)
ty
July 23 2006, 8:56 AM

thanks,do you have a link to the brand site by any chance?

symo1
(no login)
July 25 2006, 12:59 PM

my 2 cents....bgp did actually do 'something for me, but i spose i am probly very sensitive to changes as i am quite thin. but i only took it for a month coz...it made me gain a huge amount of weight!

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
Perhaps less IS more
October 24 2006, 4:35 AM

This is really encouraging to hear. I've been doubting my choice on buying BGP since I've discovered some pretty negative reviews on the web about it, but after reading your comment I feel a lot more confident in my decision.

I totally agree with you about the whole "less is more" deal. Since none of these herbs are FDA approved (if anything, they are on FDA's "Generally Recognized As Safe" [GRAS] list or they are approved by Commission E, Germany's version of FDA) it's hard for anyone to say what the long-term effects of these herbs will do to our bodies, especially at high dosages.

I have noticed that BGP offers much lower dosages of the herbs than other companies, but then maybe this is the safer route. Most of these NBE sites are just crap companies wanting to throw together a fake product just to make some $$$ off of innocent, naivë women [who most likely haven't done any research on herbs and their potency]... so how can we trust them when they say an herb at "3x the potency!" taken "twice a day --> 2 pills morning & night" is safe for us? Anything over the normal dosage of each of those herbs individually sounds sketchy and risky to me.

This isn't to say that BGP isn't crap, 'cuz it just might well be, BUT at least it's not going "dosage crazy" like a lot of these other NBE companies.

(P.S. Congrats on the 2.5 inches!! Hopefully I can achieve the same results!)

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
October 24 2006, 4:38 AM

Sorry, btw, I was responding to Shell's comment.

Emma
(no login)
October 24 2006, 7:30 AM

If less is more, then why don't they make the prices less as well then? Breast Gain Plus with it's low doses is not worth the price we pay for it. If you like low doses, you can get low doses elsewhere for half the price.

Emily
(no login)
November 11 2006, 7:39 AM

Yes the whole point of this thread is that if you want a weak product there are several available at about half the price of Breast Gain Plus. There's quite a lot of choice, so you simply don't have to pay the Breast Gain Plus price to get that kind of product.

Anonymous
(Login boobies06)
November 15 2006, 12:46 AM

You know how I realized they're fake? I was thinking about ordering it after so many sites reviewed them, but I wanted to talk to someone they work with. So I did the "live chat" thing and I kinda felt like it was a computer (mainly because sometimes it took them half a second to write a two paragraph response). But the weirdest thing is that when I did this a second, third, and fourth time (all on different days) I kept ending up with the same helper: "Steffi." I dare anyone to try their live chat. You'll end up with "Steffi." What are the odds? They seem to have a one-man staff there.

It's funny because I think that the only time when a real person responds is when you give the computer a hard time and when it can't answer by itself. And trust me, I gave Steffi a hard time:

Me: Why is it that every single time I chat with someone, I end up with you?
Steffi: It's my shift. . .

Thank god I never bought that garbage.

Me
(Login boobies06)
November 15 2006, 1:04 AM

Look, I just tried it. Steffi took about 5 minute pauses for every reply:

Steffi: Hi
Steffi: How may I help you?
you: i don't think your product works
Steffi: May I know which of our products we are discussing about
you: THE PILLS
you: and can I ask a question?
Steffi: sure
you: why is it that every time i do this live chat, i always end up with "steffi"? does breastgain only have a one-man staff?
Steffi: Please feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding our product.
you: i have queries about the company
you: answer the question
you: are you busy searching for an automatic answer?
you: steffi, steffi, are ya there?
Steffi: yes
you: then why don't you answer anything
Steffi: please ask your queries
you: i'll ask again: why do i always end up with "steffi"?
you: there you go again avoiding
you: i can't wait to post this on a forum
Steffi: its shift wise
you: meaning
Steffi: it is just coincidence
you: no it isn't
you: me and other women conducted an experiment. we messaged twice every hour and it was always you
you: why don't you just admit that breastgain is a scam?
you: have YOU tried breastgain?
Steffi: For your information, we have 0.4 Million of satisfied customers all over the world with almost 100% success rate!..
you: automated answer huh?
you: okay, so how come every woman who's tried your product hasnt had results? how is that an almost 100% success rate?
Steffi: we have many satisfied customer all over the world.
you: and wheres the proof?
Steffi: Well...Sorry but due to the privacy policy of our company, we do not publish the personal information of our customers.
you: because i'm so sure that you actually keep in contact with them at all. Rigggghhhhttt.
you: here are the facts: breastgain contains 1400mg of herbs. other products contain over two times as much. breastgain is a crappy product
you: goodbye steff
you: this will go on a forum to be laughed at

Anonymous
(Login woober)
TO Boobies06
November 15 2006, 4:54 AM

For your information "boobies06" steff is not the only one who talks on the live chat... I know this because I have used it several times within the last month or so! I don't appriciate you attacking breast gain plus because I am currently using it, as well as some others on this forum!!! Maybe BGP didn't work for you because you didn't use it correctly ( take two pills together in the morning at the same time each day, NO caffeine[this includes decaf] NO chocolate, NO smoking, NO drinking alcohol) Age is also a great factor with BGP, meaning mostly younger women (who haven't had children) have a better chance with this product. Anyways I don't think your bashing of BGP is very inspirational to me and others using it! If you want proof about "steff" not being the only one on the live chat give me a few days and I can prove this!

Woober

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
November 15 2006, 8:25 AM

Well, the majority of these breast-enhancing sites ARE scam sites, so I wouldn't be surprised if Breast Gain Plus was one of them. Maybe BGP works, maybe it doesn't... it seems that most of the time it *doesn't* work (at least from this forum), but I think a couple of girls have had some succss so it's not a total loss. I don't think Boobies06 meant any harm, Woober. I think she was just poking fun at what might very well be a false company selling a fake product. Although to Woober, I don't think "Steffi" is a fake person. From your conversation they seem at least half-real... or perhaps they're completely real, but because of their lame, pathetic job of being "online operator" they have become robot-like? lol Who knows. Tongue

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
November 15 2006, 10:12 AM

Criticism of a company's products or its customer services is surely a valid subject for forum debate, so I don't think Woober should be implying that it's wrong if the criticism concerns a product that she herself is taking. People should be free to express their views about any product, whether Woober is taking it or not. But regarding the live chat, I doubt if this is being done by Breast Gain Plus themselves. I believe there are companies who provide this live chat service and the operators are given a script to read from for each of the companies they are working for, so what they do when someone asks a question is look up on the script for the most appropriate comment they can find. This is why they seem slow to answer, because they have to look everything up, and it's also why they sound repetitive, because they can only repeat the lines from the script they have in front of them. Remember that they are probably working for lots of companies selling all different kind of products, so they can't be expected to become an expert on all the products. All they can do is stick to the script they have for each product and keep going through it during every chat to find the most appropriate comment they can for each question.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
November 15 2006, 11:39 AM

Boobies06
As for the whole Steffi live chat~ I noticed that when you first started talking to her, you were just attacking, I personally wouldn't have answered you any better, because it was obvious from the get go that you weren't really serious about finding info on the product, you just wanted to prove that they use computers to answer questions.

I'd just like to mention, that there are alot of places that have only one rep. to handle customer service. I know Natureday only has Amy, and she fields alot of questions. This has nothing to do with whether the product is good or not. Like all products, some work for some, but not others. There are women on here that have used BO and had no results, same as herbs, and formulation, just like there are some that swear by it.

I think everyone should be careful in what they invest there money into, but people could be saying the same things you guys are about something you are taking, but its working for you, you just never know. Our job is to encourage, not constantly put people down from our comments on various products.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
November 15 2006, 12:25 PM

Iv been wanting to put this regarding this thread for abit

I havent taken any of the pills mentioned at the start of this thread by Cleavage Girl, but yes bgp has had negetive coments previously but it doesnt mean it doesnt work at all. lets be realistic and not pan it completely.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
November 15 2006, 1:09 PM

GingerD, what you said appears to be completely wrong.

Cleavage Girl merely said that Breast Gain Plus wasn't very good value for money and gave several examples of products which were much better value for money, including Cleavage, but also including Wonderup and Voluptas.

It's very easy to check the prices and verify that what she said about those products is the truth.

At no time did she make any other claim for Cleavage, just that along with several other products it was better value for money than Breast Gain Plus.

The statement about Breast Gain Plus not working is an invention on your part. Cleavage Girl made no comment on whether it worked or not.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
November 15 2006, 1:37 PM

wo there Sabri-
Rather than putting I appear to be wrong-Just put you think i was talking ****-Hey im a big girl and i can take it

So hey il hold my hands up and say i was wrong Cleavege is not dissing BGP without reason and im sure she will pop back one day to leave imput to the thread she once posted

agreeably after reading my thread back-it don't make as much sence as it did in my head-so sorry mate

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
November 15 2006, 2:26 PM

I agree that users should be informed about these products which are worth little for their price, or nothing since they in the end don't work, thanks for the topic.

Hannah
(Login GrowingHannah)
Regarding Breast Gain
November 15 2006, 9:40 PM

It's just so hard to say what products will work and which ones will not. Everyone's body and chemical make up is different and not all products will have the same effect on everyone. Try to look at it this way. Doctor's prescribe medications all the time to people who are sick. There are never any guarantee's that anything will work. My Mother has MS and when they first diagnosed her that had to try out different medications to see which one was most responsive. It took a while to find something that was working for her, but she didn't give up even after all of the trial and error. I guess it all depends on how badly you want something. It can be costly & irritating to buy so many different products and not see anything results. I think the biggest mistake most people make is that when they decide to go on a NBE program they don't give their bodies enough time. For those who only gave a particular product only 2 months and then gave up, that may not have been enough time. Again, if you are serious, patience, patience, patience! Do your research and then choose a product and stick with it for a while. Good luck to everyone! Kiss! Kiss!
Love Hannah

Anonymous
(Login boobies06)
November 15 2006, 9:48 PM

woober, I never tried BGP. Its a horrible product (for MOST) and I would never spend my money on it. As for "Steffi," if she isn't the only one on the site, then they have a very strange staff. The experiment I mentioned was not fake. Me and a couple of girls actually DID test the chat thing every hour. "Steffi" claims to have a certain shift. I doubt that anyone works 13 straight hours on a little chat site. (Yes, we were bored) If BGP is such a huge successful company, then why would the same person have such a long "shift"? Certainly they should have other people to "take over" once a few of them leave. Maybe there ARE other "people" (AKA computers), but there's certainly something funky going on with it. And I really don't see why you should take it so personally that I think they're fake, unless you work for BGP and are trying to advertise on these boards (yes, people do that). Maybe you're not, but I don't see any other reason for the huge, personally-taken over-reaction you just had.

And yeah, you guys are probably right. I did attack her from the beginning, but I didn't wanna beat around the bush. It's a little tough when I know I'm speaking to a computer.

ms_mindtrip
(Login ms_mindtrip)
my experience with breast gain plus
November 16 2006, 2:27 AM

I while ago (9 months ago) I started using Breast Gain Plus, because of its supposed reviews. It is true that body chemistry will play an important role; however, this product is far from what is claimed. I followed everything as directed; took the pills with protein to help the results, exercised relaxation techniques, got enough sleep....everything, and they did not help. I believe some people get defensive when they hear bad things about the product they are using because........they just spent all this money! It has to be rought to buy something very excited, and then learn that it doesn't work. Trust me, it happened to me. Seriously, I have not found a single product that works and I've tried several. I resolved to go for something cheaper. I am now taking Breast Sculptor and can feel some soreness on my breasts. But just as many others, it only happens around certain times, especially in the morning. At the end, I think I'll just have to live with my small breasts. I also wanted to share that Breast Gain Plus might have an automated system answering questions. I did not get defensive with Steffi, but asked some questions that required some thought. All of Steffi's answers were taken from the Q&A section, it was kinda scary. Steffi never answered my questions. Also, Steffi is not the only one answering the live chat, there is another person. But they always answer with automatic replies. Be aware girls, scammers are out there waiting to memorize your credit card numbers and personal information.

Dee Griffen
(no login)
it works for me
January 29 2007, 5:22 PM

I wanted to get in on this discussion, first off, BGP works for more than just breast enhancement. I can tell you I was on this product for 3 months, and my chest did become fuller, and my breasts more defined. I went off the product during X-mas because of financial reasons and will not go without it again.

What this product does for hair and skin is what makes the price worth it. Not to mention the fact that I am a small A, and for the first time in my life at 44, I felt like I finally had something. The benefits of how I felt, sure out weighed the benefits of how I fell without it. I know the amount of herbs my body was getting was changing how I slept, how my skin & hair feels and my PMS was a whole lot better.

I just ordered from BGP again, and this time will go for the long haul with it. I really don't care how much more I get up top, I love what I have gotten from it, and my hair & skin don't want to be without it, the kelp is wonderful for that.

Try it, don't listen to other people, what works for one person may not work for another, but I would hate to have someone go without the benefits I have gotten from BGP just because someone said it didn't work for them. I have tried other products and this one does have good reviews because it works! I would like to see the websites of all the bad reviews, I haven't been able to find those.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 29 2007, 6:15 PM

Whoever is growing on BGP is so NBE lucky and has a such prone to grow body that they could probably do it for a few bucks with a routine of a couple of herbs in a couple of months.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
January 29 2007, 7:34 PM

I had success with BG+ right away, but as for me I had ordered it before I found this forum. So while I felt like I "researched" what was available out there and chose something that was good, I was of course at the mercy of what the various sites said about it, whether they were real or fake. The ingredients in BG+ do work, it's just that the dosages are low. So in my case, I felt that I could duplicate the idea by chosing individual herbs, some of which are in BG+ of course, and some of which are not. I could do this much more inexpensively, and as it's been brought up I could decide which doses of which herbs I would be getting. I felt that higher doses would produce better and quicker results, so I did not continue with BG+. For those of us who do the individual herb routine and all of the other things like massages and creams and serums and boobie nutritious foods and drinks, etc., it's quite a commitment. Some may prefer to go with something like BG+ and maybe get the results they are happy with along with not having to do the other things. It's just an individual choice, that's all. And results are just as individual. What works for one person will not necessarily work for another person. I'm just glad we have each other to bounce questions off of and vent to and learn from! We just have to remember not to judge each other for the "program" each person has chosen, even if it's not what we would advise. :-)

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
January 30 2007, 11:35 AM

Breast Gain Plus is a poor deal because it's very poor value for money. But yes it has been known to work occasionally and yes the herbs it uses are good for your health. (The health argument is not really relevant, because other products are also good for your general health).

michelle
(no login)
a little help
February 27 2007, 10:40 AM

ive been ponding whether to buy BG+ and after much research ive only found good reviews about the product..... well until todday!
im so confussed with the whole product now (well after reading everyone messages) im the type of person that falls for thing really easy- it does take me very long to buy something - im a impulse buyer.....
i want to know if i should even bother with this product

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 27 2007, 12:49 PM

The good reviews that you refer to are probably on affiliate sites, i.e. they are not really reviews at all.

Sabrina

Betty
February 27 2007, 1:09 PM

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to jump in here and add my 2cents.

I have been using BG+ since Jan 24/07, so I just finished my first bottle. I didn't really see much difference in the first month; however, I did have lots of tingling, pains, and itchiness. (all good signs) Since I have begun my seconde bottle, I have doubled up on my dosage and am taking 4 a day instead of just 2. Just this week I can now see the difference it is making. My breasts have lifted! Yay! It looks like there is more underneath than before and they feel heavier. I am also massaging about 5 mins a day in the shower.

I don't have an opinion on the product one way or another yet, but because I bougth six months worth on impulse, I am going to be patient and give it an honest try. I don't believe anyone can gain a lot in just a couple of months. It is a process that takes time.

I should also add that I showed the bottle to my OB/GYN and he said he wasn't sure if it would work or not, but that is was really good for me. I wanted to double check with him to make sure it was safe and he assured me it was.

Hope this helps so of you ladies.

Breast wishes.

Betty

Ask, Believe and you will Receive

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
I had some success
February 27 2007, 3:25 PM

I had some success With BGP, but, only when I upped my dosage tremendously. I did what you did, and bought some before researching. So, I wanted to finish it. One could also supplement with some single herbs.
I think the rubbish thing is, to reiterate, that it is much too expensive for what you get, compared with uther products, or single herbs.

Betty
February 27 2007, 4:11 PM

I agree MyJourney!

Ask, Believe and you will Receive

Donna
(Login dkihnley)
April 13 2007, 5:49 PM

MyJourney you stated "One could also supplement with some single herbs"

I thought it worth repeating, because that could really help a lot of women.

Anyone try Breast actives (breast gain plus) ?
July 15 2007 at 2:06 AM Lee (no login)

I've been doing some reasearch and found that breast gain plus seems to be pretty much the top breast enhancement pill I could find. What do you all think? Thanks!

Natasha
(no login)
Re: Anyone try Breast actives (breast gain plus) ?
July 15 2007, 10:32 AM

You're joking, right?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 15 2007, 12:49 PM

I've been doing some reaserch and found out that the Earth is flat. Really, the info about it is all over the internet!! Ok sorry lol, it's not my intention to be mean. But do use your brain. Everyone can write whatever they want on the internet. Collecting bias information, or rather placing yourself so that it's being vomited in your direction and swallowing it eagerly isn't a research. A good reasearch on NBE would be that you found out about the normal doses of herbs in a costom routine. You would learn that the main ingredient if fenugreek and that the low and recomended to start with dose of this herb is 1800 mg. Then you would compare this with a daily dose of BGP and see that it contains 800 mg, therefore that it's a very weak product. Then you could compare the price of BGP with herbs if you buy them separately (or other commercial products) and you would learn it's so overpriced, it's like a statement 'we think our customers are idiots'. I have heard of one person who is having results with BA, a couple who got some after TRIPPLING the dose and of dozens if not hunderds who didn't get a damn change. Do PROPER research before deciding on NBE method. Good luck!

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jul 15, 2007 2:58 PM

rain20
(no login)
moon what's wrong?
July 16 2007, 5:29 AM

Sorry Moon but you are so condescending sometimes. What is the problem? How much have you grown to make you such an expert? There is really no science to NBE. What works for some does not work for others. I have tried the Breast Actives cream and it actually works better (for me) than many other PM topicals so I do not mind paying the price. Please this is a forum to share ideas not belittle someone.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 16 2007, 7:59 AM

The reason I gatered the information I have is because I didn't have any growth for a long time - over a year, I was forced to make a good research. I have in the last 3 months grown an inch. Success is not proportionate to knowledge, sooner the other way arround. I did not belittle anyone, only you seem offended, actually by me bashing the product that you are using - well the fact is that it's a weak product and a poor value for money, so I don't think it's reasonable to use it or benvolent to recomend it.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
July 16 2007, 9:10 AM

In reply to the original poster, your answers are as follows:

Anyone try Breast Actives / Breast Gain Plus? Answer: YES

What do you all think? Answer: SEARCH THE FORUM BY TYPING BREAST GAIN PLUS INTO THE FORUM SEARCH BOX.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
July 16 2007, 11:04 AM

well, if i am blowing my own trumpet here abit so what.
I have been doing NBE for over 1 year i have researched, tried a few ready made pills asked advice etc and feel over all i know quite abit.

and even though i know the bad publicity regarding actives/breast gain +, i HAVE bought it.
I happen to think the pills and cream together was cost effective for me, for both items it was cheaper than 1 tub of WU it was also cheaper than mirifen and mirifen cream.

Now agreeably, the dose of herbs is lower than in many other ready made pills,however how many of us have had pains on a break? how many of us have reported more tingles on less herbs? I know i can answer YES to this, and i know many of us lowered the dose of WU and the pain DID increase,
If you look at the cream content, i personally believe it is better than many other pre made ones,it includes more NBE ingredients than alot of others.

As stated everyone reacts differently to different things.

However,Moon is extreamly knowledgeable regarding NBE and has corrected me on many of my assumptions, to which i haven't been offended, i appreciate it, id rather be told i was wrong, or be given acurate info than delude myself or just having people agree with me.

My honest opinion is when you have done your reaserch, have tried other pre made NBE pills then mabee give actives a shot,not b4 everything elseSmile

rain20
(no login)
to moon
July 16 2007, 11:54 PM

To write to someone use your brain is to imply the person is not very smart. I dont have a product. I have tried and researched many products to know that someone can do well on any product. There is no right or wrong way to do NBE since everyone's routine and success with a particular regimen is an individual thing. However, there is a tactful way to say things and you do not have any tack that I have noticed. Realize some people are new members and do not have the luxury of a year of research. You can inform someone without insulting their general knowledge base. Everyone has to start somewhere in his/her journey.

I personally do not care what you think of what I use because I know what works for me.

to the Breast Actives bashers
July 16 2007 at 5:05 PM luckyboobs...or is it luck? (Login luckyboobs)

to the Breast Actives bashers

1. I thought this forum was supposed to be for encouragement and sharing.

2. Not every product works for everyone. Can we all agree on that at least?

I don't understand why you are wasting your energy bashing this product for being "weak." I would think that you would be curious why it is working for some of us. Maybe it is something that we are specifically doing or eating or maybe it is the cream. Or did you ever think that maybe lower levels of the herbs would work for some of you who started out on the stronger products to begin with? Maybe you stalled your growth before it was even able to start. None of us know for sure, but I would think that you would have a million questions for anyone who is having growth, especially with a "weak" product and just starting out. I know I would.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: to the Breast Actives bashers
July 16 2007, 5:20 PM

You're missing the point. Nobody said that Breast Actives or Breast Gain Plus didn't for anyone. What people here are pointing out is that it hasn't worked for many of those here who have tried it.

If it had worked well for most of the women here who had tried it, don't you think we'd be quick to say that? Unfortunately a lot of women here tried it and it's only worked for about 3 of them.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 16 2007, 5:25 PM

I can assure you that we are very well informed about doses of herbs, how stalling occurs, how to determine one's optimal ammount of herb and/or if one is stalled (there is a method for that), and of all the things we are and aren't supposed to be doing that affect growth. I think your sucess with BA is indeed attributable to PM in the cream, but mostly to luck.

luckyboobs...or is it luck?
(Login luckyboobs)
July 16 2007, 5:41 PM

Out of curiosity, have either of you tried the Breast Actives cream?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
July 16 2007, 5:53 PM

No. I'm considering a PM cream or pills, but I don't think I'll buy BA, I expect I should be able to find a better value for money in another brand.

firmemup
(no login)
Luckyboobs - can you order BA?
July 17 2007, 2:30 AM

I would like to order the product (I know - lots of bashing about it but I'd still like to give it a try).

I tried to order the Breast Actives and this is what came up - anyone else seeing this?

This account has been deactivated for violation of our terms and conditions: Reason - Spam Complaints

We do NOT authorize the harvesting or collection of screen names from any ISP service for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, and will terminate without pay any webmaster determined to have transmitted bulk emails advertising any web sites marketed through this Program to lists gathered by such methods.

Your email marketing efforts are being reported to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for a full investigation and prosecution for violation of the CAN SPAM Act.

If you received an email with this link, please forward the email to attached to: stopspamemail@gmail.com immediately for further action. If you would like to contact us regarding this matter please call 1-800-756-3499.

luckyboobs
(Login luckyboobs)
July 17 2007, 12:33 PM

I don't know where you were trying to order from, but I can pull up the site fine. Click on the Breast Gain Plus link at the top of the page.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
July 17 2007, 2:00 PM

Surely the main point about Breast Actives is that it is a low dose product and if you want a low dose product you can buy other low dose brands much more cheaply.

Halome
(Login Halome)
July 17 2007, 2:09 PM

You could just buy all the ingredients separately in vitamin stores and make the same thing for a lot less. I think that's the main argument. They're ripping people off.

Want more curves
(no login)
Breast Actives
July 24 2007, 1:56 AM

I have been using BA for about 3 weeks. Think I have noticed alitle bit of fullness. I am not for certain because of normal fluctations monthly. But I will post againn. I also drink soy milk as well. I am not certain if the creme makes a diff for me or not. I do think I am more emotional on all NBE's which my guy does not like.

breast actives or natureday?
April 8 2008 at 1:48 AM collegegirl (no login)

I am dying to increase the size of my breasts. I've done a lot of research on Breast Actives and Natureday, and they seem to be the most effective products on the market right now. Has anyone tried either of these pills and have they worked? Any other pills that have worked? Thanks.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: breast actives or natureday?
April 8 2008, 8:08 AM

You could of course answer all your questions just by reading through the forum, which shouldn't be a problem for you since you claim to have done a lot of research already. Anyway, just for the record, quite a number of women here have reported using Breast Actives but only a couple of them reported any success with it, so unfortunately your information is clearly wrong in that instance. Where did you actually do this research?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
April 8 2008, 11:12 AM

Natureday!! Many girls reported results with it.The best commercial pills are natureday and wonderup so don't waste your money on something else.Good luck

kessy
(Login kesspring)
April 8 2008, 11:30 AM

Hi!
I have 3unoppened bottles of Breast Actives and 3jars of creams. I stopped using it coz its a waste of time (in addition to the waste of money). I havent tried Natureday but many girls here have used it and had success, but its pricey if U think about the liquid form.

U can choose by yrself whichever U want, but If U would like an advice try Natureday or WU, products that have proven to work.

Good luck!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 8 2008, 4:14 PM

The newbie's forum has a topic that answers just that question - pretty much most commercial pills on the market are crap. ND and WU are two exceptions. You should do better research than those bogus sites that claim to be independant and rate BA the best product, when they are ctually owned by BA & Co.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
April 9 2008, 5:46 PM

From what I remember reading from the profile pages natureday seemed to have quite a few successes so perhaps you are better off trying that one. good luck!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 9 2008, 7:30 PM

I think WU's formula is better tho, ND is basically a reduced WU, and it's still pricier than WU if I'm not mistaking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon