Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!

stiff nipples cus of WU?
July 24 2006 at 10:01 PM roxyrose (no login)

Hi guys,
ive been Wonderup since end of may so i guess its been nearly 8 weeks.....n yes thers definately some growth woooohooooo.......but lately i constantly seem to have stiff tender nipples.....has any one else had this happen on WU?? its not that bad jus a bit embarrassin n sometimes rubs against my bra......but jus wanted to compare notes.........
good luck everyone........
love
roxy

Hannah
(no login)
Re: stiff nipples cus of WU?
July 25 2006, 8:33 AM

I am new to Wonderup and only been taking it a week. I noticed my nipples were very sensitive yesterday. Is that normal?

Anonymous
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
July 25 2006, 5:01 PM

hi gurls , i'm no expert but i think that is a good sign that wonderup is working for you guys. When i was on single herbs that happen to me also. but it would end when my period is finish.

I would say keep doing what ya doin. Hannah it's so early and yet you are getting tender nipples. keep it up gurl. i will soon start taking wonderup myself. would love to keep in touch with you gurls for exchanging notes, if intrested to do so.

Good luck.

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
3rd month of WU
July 26 2006, 9:43 AM

I've experienced quite a change in my nipples on WU. I'm near the end of my period now and just before starting and at beginning of period I had swollen ducts, or tissue (lumps) near nipples and towards outside of breast. This has all gone now and they're back to being quite soft now. It's definatly working. I'm so glad I've experiences the whole tender breasts thing I was beginning to worry a while back...best of luck to all, keep massaging!
Jacqui

Hannah
(no login)
July 27 2006, 8:31 PM

Annieboobs, yes I will stay around to compare notes, no problem.

Jacqui, thanks for the useful information, I know that helps me.

Anonymous
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
TO Hannah
July 29 2006, 2:43 AM

Thanks alot, looking forward to hearing your success. Will let you know as soon as i start my program.

Good Luck HUN.Smile

April
(Login TinyApril)
August 2 2006, 3:10 PM

Hi Roxy,

I am a newbie. I have been taking Wonderup for 5 days know and my nipples started to hurt really bad the 2nd day of taking it. My nipples were really stiff and they still are. I know what you mean by embarrasing. I took BGP for four months so I think that gave me a big boost when starting Wonderup. The BGP was working but not like I was hoping for. I have been looking at this forum for awhile and decided to try Wonderup. I really think it is a good sign. What other herbs are you taking? That may be part of it to.

Good luck to all.
April

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
August 20 2006, 6:43 PM

Argh!!

The stiff nipples thing hit me yesterday and am still suffering today (day 18 of WU).

Eeeks! feels like there is crocodile clips or clothes pegs or something attached to my nips. Have really swollen up too. Not due a period for another 2-3 weeks and am spilling out my bras. Hah.........kinda awesome after being flat for a lifetime.

When does this feeling subside? I mean, how long does the sore nips thing last for?

Love

=^_^= x

Natalie
(Login Natalie.)
August 21 2006, 6:24 PM

Hey, I am another one. I have only used Wonderup a short time and my nipples are really sore.

Anonymous
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
August 21 2006, 8:25 PM

Hi gurls, i started my WU, it's been 10 days now and i'm feeling pain throughout the day and my boobs are feelin a bit heavy.

Hi hannah how are you doing. Hope everything is going well for you.

Take care.
happy Growing :0)

elle
(no login)
brava
August 21 2006, 11:04 PM

oh and the nipple shrank afterwards, but WU has made it grow again

elle
(no login)
August 25 2006, 12:01 AM

WU also giving me very itchy breasts.

Heather
(no login)
July 29 2008, 7:42 AM

After only 3 weeks of Wonderup my nipples are very tender and get sore if I tough them, but I see from this thread that it's a normal development. It's good I can find useful info like this.

tinacker
(Login tinacker)
July 29 2008, 1:17 PM

So am on WU too. My breast get sore 2 wks. before I get my period but then slowly go back to soft like Jacqui said. I also feel some tingling that comes and goes when I am not on my period, although this occurs more in my left breast (the smaller one) then my right. I guess this is normal, considering I never had tingling before. Anyways, has anyone figured out how to keep the growth that comes before and during your period? I have always gotten sore around my period but since on WU the soreness has been a lot more intense.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by admin - 06-03-2016, 02:35 AM
What will increase in my breast? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 AM
What tissue are we growing - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:24 AM
My teori about growing pain - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Nipples changing color? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
darker around the nipple - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:55 AM
stiff nipples cus of WU? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by Aly - 30-07-2016, 11:54 AM