Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!

darker around the nipple, is this a sign of growth?
August 31 2006 at 4:01 PM elle (no login)

hey

i have been doing the pansyclub massage for a week on just the small one and i think i have felt some tingles, tho i could be imaginig it because i want them so much. and the big one is quite noticibly tingeling. it's hard to tell if the small one is growing because it has never been a proper boobie shape and ive forgotton how my bigger1 began to look when i was younger and it was 'rounding up'.

are these possible signs? -the skin around the nipple slightly is darker, and the skin round the nipple is loking slightly 'pointy' from the side, possibly my nipple is swolen slightly?

sorry i can't help reading into things :o) but is this what happenes?

Zoe
(Login minsky)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: darker around the nipple, is this a sign of growth?
September 1 2006, 9:22 PM

I have heard some women saying their nipples changed colour when they were pregnant and their breasts got bigger.

Anonymous
(Login leah28)
September 2 2006, 10:00 AM

i started taking breast sculpt few days ago. i had same prob. one boob swelled up the other did not! bit scary as i had only taken two tabs. i thought it was suppose to take weeks!

elle
(no login)
September 4 2006, 3:28 PM

i know i was scared but not so bad now cause i 'think' i feel pains in the smaller one, how are you doing?

Epiphany
(Login Epiphany.)
EVE MEMBERS
September 4 2006, 10:13 PM

I noticed some girls in the Wonderup forum who were growing said their nipples changed colour.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
September 5 2006, 8:00 PM

Yes, this is an indication of growth (per previous posts on the subject). Good sign for you!!!

Nicole
(Login Nicole)
EVE MEMBERS
September 5 2006, 11:33 PM

Yes it's a good sign, along with any aches and pains and itching you may experience. They are all indictions of something happening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by admin - 06-03-2016, 02:35 AM
What will increase in my breast? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 AM
What tissue are we growing - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:24 AM
My teori about growing pain - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Nipples changing color? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
darker around the nipple - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:55 AM
stiff nipples cus of WU? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by Aly - 30-07-2016, 11:54 AM