Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!

Nipples changing color? Help!
March 5 2009 at 5:44 PM Lisa (Login Chibichan_630)

I was massaging my breasts this morning and I saw that one of my nipples had turned lighter than the other on the inside. The outer ring of it was normal color, but the inner part had lightened. Is this normal? I'm only on WU and doing massage. My nipples are bigger than normal, though. So maybe what made them big has to do with what lightened one of them.

Also, does anyone have a problem with their boobs twitching? It just happened to me a couple times maybe a month ago. Thanks for your help!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Nipples changing color? Help!
March 5 2009, 9:13 PM

Its got to do with the herbs. for me my nipples got darker, but once again everyone will be different. And to, they got larger. When I was taken herbs, that including Sp and Fenugreek, it almost felt like chain lighning across my entire chest area, almost like every nerve just got a jolt. It happened a few times and lasted about 20seconds when it did happen, have to say it freaked me out a little. So to have some twitches and stingers would be quite normal considering what you are trying to do, right? Don't worry about your nipples, I really think it is temporary and when be back to normal when your finished herbs, if not before. Same thing happens to nipples when you are pregnant too,, always alot of changes.

Lilly
(Login lilly-pilly)
March 6 2009, 2:29 AM

Mine have lightened since starting NBE, they used to be light, then darkened when I breastfed - and are lightening up again. I am happy as I prefer them lighter Smile

Snowflake, for the record I think you are a funny, funny girl and you had me in hysterics. It seems we have the same sense of humour - and that's all I am going to say!

Smile Lilly

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630)
Thanks!
March 6 2009, 3:59 PM

Thanks, girls. Well, at least I know now that the color is only temporary and that the twitches are alright. I've never seen anyone post about having twitches, so I was wondering about that. I'm glad the color will fix itself. Now, if only my nipples would shrink. They've been huge all my life, so I don't think that's going to happen.

Iza82
(Login Iza82)
March 6 2009, 4:18 PM

My nipples changed a lot! I know exactly what you mean about them getting lighter, but that has stopped. They used to be round, and now they are more vertical! And now even after they are vertical, they seemed to have turned to the side a little, haha.

I think it's funny how they change. I get a kick out of it.

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
Yep!
March 6 2009, 5:40 PM

Lisa & Iza,

I think I know what you girls mean. I guess what they call it is 'puffy' nips or areolas. Ugh. I don't like it either. I suppose according to the "Tanner Stages" I would be like stage 4. Also, I noticed my areolas have darkened too. Thankfully both of these conditions are temporary. I'm pretty sure once I really fill out to a 'C' cup my areolas will at least flatten and be in better proportion.

waterfall2089
(Login waterfall2089)
March 7 2009, 5:17 AM

since starting fenugreek again my nipples got bigger and darker. hopefully the boobies catch up with them soon. noticed the twitching too.... it's not that bad, it doesnt bother me that much. to me its a good sign something is happening in there.

happy growing everyone!

Maddy
(Login Maddy Rose)
March 7 2009, 8:19 PM

I don't know about twitching, but I certainly had a lot of itching. I've never really had the growing pains that so many girls refer to, but my breasts have been itching like crazy since 3 weeks of starting the herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by admin - 06-03-2016, 02:35 AM
What will increase in my breast? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 AM
What tissue are we growing - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:24 AM
My teori about growing pain - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Nipples changing color? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
darker around the nipple - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:55 AM
stiff nipples cus of WU? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by Aly - 30-07-2016, 11:54 AM