Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!

What will increase in my breast after taking herbs? Fat tissues?
August 21 2007 at 11:47 PM xxsmall (no login)

I admit I am very ignorant about NBE. My only question would be first if I will do the resarch and figure out what herbs I personaly need to take to possibly see results, what would get more in my breasts? Fat, glands, what? I'm not sure if I can figure this one out. And I'm not sure if I was clear either..
Let's say if we would take Xray from my 32AA breasts now and later when I will be 32B Smile, what changes would we see in my breasts anatomy?
Thank you in advance!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: What will increase in my breast after taking herbs? Fat tissues?
August 22 2007, 9:27 AM

Technically I think it should be a mixture of fat and glandular tissue the same as it is now. Might be different if you use a different technique like grow yours massage - I think this will show enlarged lobes. Not sure if an increase in glandular tissue would be more actual cells or enlargement of existing cells.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 22 2007, 1:05 PM

Louise is right. It would be a mixture of glandular and fat tissue. You will have the same number of fat cells, but they will be filled with more fat. Your body is able to grow more glandular tissue, but we are stuck with the number of fat cells we have.

It is a common belief that we grow more fat cells, but this is not accurate. You are pretty much stuck with the number of fat cells your DNA was programed to produce. When we gain body fat we simply fill up what fat cells we have. When we lose weight we empty out those cells. Obviously the number of fat cells from person to person varies - also the location of those fat cells varies.

The thing we can change is how much fat is stored in those cells. Empty fat cells are invisible to us. Filled ones give us that 'fluffy' look. What we are trying to do in NBE is attract the fat to the breast to fill up the fat cells we have there.

Now don't start obsessing about how many fat cells you may or may not have in your breasts. We all have plenty. We just need to fill them up.

waxingmoon

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 22 2007, 2:24 PM

I'm sure I have plenty but they're all from the waist down! I honestly think I'd die of starvation with chubby thighs...

xxsmall
(no login)
August 22 2007, 7:27 PM

Thank you for both of you!
So "all I need to do" is to fill my empty fat cells up! Piece of cake Wink.. or I just wish it would be!
Increasing the number of glandular tissues instead of filling the fat cells up sounds more scarry to me. Is that safe? I just assume it is. It seems you all know a whole lot about the topic and you wouldnot risk anything unwanted.
Thanks again!
xxsmall

Bad Perm Sheep
(no login)
Are you sure?
August 22 2007, 9:31 PM

I thought it was impossible to grow new glandular tissue while the fat cells could increase in size or number. I read on the bountiful breast site that no one can make the glandular cells and the ducts increase in number by taking an NBE product. I was under the impression that only pregnancy could develop the glandular tissue and the ducts further and all that is different between small and large breasts is the amount of fat stored in them - not the glandular tissue. I guess I shouldn't believe everything I read lol. It's all confusing to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by admin - 06-03-2016, 02:35 AM
What will increase in my breast? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 AM
What tissue are we growing - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:24 AM
My teori about growing pain - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Nipples changing color? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
darker around the nipple - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:55 AM
stiff nipples cus of WU? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by Aly - 30-07-2016, 11:54 AM