Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!

A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!
August 5 2008 at 4:27 AM
lena (Login stilettos)

Hello ladies! I was just wondering. Why is it that our breasts become painful if NBE enlarges them by increasing fat stores? Well, we don't experience bodily pains when we gain weight, do we? LOL.

Angel
(Login angelrage)
Re: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer!
August 6 2008, 9:49 PM

i dont think the only thing happening is fat being deposited. i'd think your actual breast tissue and ducts grow and that's where the pain originates. just a thought though!

Crystal
(Login ckrystal)
August 7 2008, 9:05 AM

I always thought that if you got growing pains it's because the breast tissue has grown before the skin has grown and your skin then has to grow to accomodate the extra growth and any growing pain goes away.

lena
(Login stilettos)
August 9 2008, 2:21 AM

lol, so nobody knows for sure. anyway, thank you very much, ladies!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
August 9 2008, 2:41 AM

I think the pain comes from the lobes/glands growing and enlarging like crazy...just like the "growing pains" you probably experienced during puberty when you breast started developing. I know I did and it hurt like crazy if they rubed against something or were touched or bumped into something. This was also the case with each of my pregnancies because again they were triggered to grow. If when you massage them you can feel bump like lumps, that is the lobes that are enlarging. With this the fat stores are supposed to also grow, kind of like during pregnancy and puberty.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 9 2008, 10:07 AM

I was thinking it might have sth to do with high metabolic activity in fast growing and dividing cells. All sorts of chemicals being produced there, increased transport between the cells and the blood and that exites the local nerve endings. Kieyah might have a point too, I'm not entirely sure but I think fat tissue is not innervated, while glandular is.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Aug 9, 2008 10:09 AM

lena
(Login stilettos)
August 10 2008, 8:04 AM

i see. now i know. i thought it's onlt the fat that's supposed to increase. thanks, ladies!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 10 2008, 5:24 PM

Moon,

I think you hit it - fat would not be innervated. They could not possibly do liposuction if it was. Thanks for mentioning that because it makes sense to me now.

waxingmoon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by admin - 06-03-2016, 02:35 AM
What will increase in my breast? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 AM
What tissue are we growing - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:24 AM
My teori about growing pain - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Nipples changing color? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:50 AM
darker around the nipple - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:55 AM
stiff nipples cus of WU? - by admin - 06-03-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: A question about breast development for anybody who can answer! - by Aly - 30-07-2016, 11:54 AM