Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(12-05-2016, 12:30 PM)Katana Wrote:  So yesterday my breasts were feeling really firm, today they feel less firm but feel even bigger than before. I'm popping out of my bras a little more. I really need to start thinking about buying some new ones. Even my largest bra (the beige/nude coloured one) is really snug.

Take pics so we can see the progress!

Are you doing anything special on the upper part of your boobs? I'm trying to build that part of mine up and I'm impressed by your reshaping.

(12-05-2016, 07:31 PM)CareBear314 Wrote:  
(12-05-2016, 12:30 PM)Katana Wrote:  So yesterday my breasts were feeling really firm, today they feel less firm but feel even bigger than before. I'm popping out of my bras a little more. I really need to start thinking about buying some new ones. Even my largest bra (the beige/nude coloured one) is really snug.

Take pics so we can see the progress!

Are you doing anything special on the upper part of your boobs? I'm trying to build that part of mine up and I'm impressed by your reshaping.

Lol will take pics in a bit. I have plenty of my progress in my green bra though.
I only massage really, I've been focussing on the inner sides of my breasts to try and improve my cleavage.

Bra pics!
My green bra really is getting too small
The third one is the bra that runs bigger than the others. I'm not a massive fan of the shape of the cups to be honest.

Your breasts are so full! Wonderful.

(13-05-2016, 12:37 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Your breasts are so full! Wonderful.

Thanks bb!

I love both of those bras! very flattering. your waist is looking great too!

(13-05-2016, 01:26 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I love both of those bras! very flattering. your waist is looking great too!

I feel like I'm popping out of the green one a little too much lol
And thanks, I really feel like I'm slimming down a lot. I can't wait to get a gym membership!

I'm going to be away for the weekend. I might pop in a couple of times on my phone but wont be around as much as usual.

Have fun!

Katana, since you nuanced that you are a bit tech savvy, I might ask you to reduce you image resolution. I almost need two screens to see all this progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon