Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(11-05-2016, 03:16 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  That's great for only two months.
Great Progress & it shows!

Thanks stevenator, I've still got a long way to go though Smile

Wow the fact that you've made that much progress in 2 months is astounding. It makes me feel a lot more positive and determined to reach my goals! You look amazing! Congratulations Smile

Ella it's funny that you said you hunch to hide the size of your boobs because I do the same thing! I also find that if I'm wearing a V neck shirt hunching over will give me increased cleavage for sure. Although to be honest I don't really wear V neck shirts often because I'm still unsatisfied with how my cleavage looks at this point. It seems like if I'm not hunched it almost disappears lol

(11-05-2016, 03:48 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Wow the fact that you've made that much progress in 2 months is astounding. It makes me feel a lot more positive and determined to reach my goals! You look amazing! Congratulations Smile

Ella it's funny that you said you hunch to hide the size of your boobs because I do the same thing! I also find that if I'm wearing a V neck shirt hunching over will give me increased cleavage for sure. Although to be honest I don't really wear V neck shirts often because I'm still unsatisfied with how my cleavage looks at this point. It seems like if I'm not hunched it almost disappears lol
Thanks daisy! All this positive feedback is motivating me to try even harder!
It wasn't my boobs I was trying to hide, it was me in general. I was very self conscious about my size in general and hunching over made me feel smaller. To be honest, my boobs are the only part of me I like lol

woooooooooooooooooooooowwwhaha!!! girl you are looking finnee. I am so happy for you Smile you have made such healthy changes and your body is loving you for them Smile I am excited for you, keep at it!!

ps. it's like we're all on the same cycle from all this boobie/cycle talk/connection lol!

(11-05-2016, 09:25 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  woooooooooooooooooooooowwwhaha!!! girl you are looking finnee. I am so happy for you Smile you have made such healthy changes and your body is loving you for them Smile I am excited for you, keep at it!!

ps. it's like we're all on the same cycle from all this boobie/cycle talk/connection lol!

Thanks missB, I've got to say, you're a massive inspiration for me, if I could ever achieve your shape I'd be so happy! I would love to be slim and busty like you!

Lol how long til I sync up with you all?

(10-05-2016, 10:44 PM)Katana Wrote:  Ok so I took a side pic when I started NBE 2 months ago, and I've compared it to the pic I took a couple of days ago.
I'm braless in the second photo and the clothes are skin tight so I think it makes a good comparison photo.

What do you all think?

Katana, I think your making great progress, keep it up. Wink

(11-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-05-2016, 10:44 PM)Katana Wrote:  Ok so I took a side pic when I started NBE 2 months ago, and I've compared it to the pic I took a couple of days ago.
I'm braless in the second photo and the clothes are skin tight so I think it makes a good comparison photo.

What do you all think?

Katana, I think your making great progress, keep it up. Wink

Thanks Lotus! Big Grin

(11-05-2016, 09:27 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 09:25 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  woooooooooooooooooooooowwwhaha!!! girl you are looking finnee. I am so happy for you Smile you have made such healthy changes and your body is loving you for them Smile I am excited for you, keep at it!!

Thanks missB, I've got to say, you're a massive inspiration for me, if I could ever achieve your shape I'd be so happy! I would love to be slim and busty like you!

you keep this up you'll be there for sure! won't be long now Wink

(12-05-2016, 12:25 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 09:27 PM)Katana Wrote:  

you keep this up you'll be there for sure! won't be long now Wink

Lol I've got 12 inches more than you on my waist, that's a lot to lose. But all I have to say to that is challenge accepted!

So yesterday my breasts were feeling really firm, today they feel less firm but feel even bigger than before. I'm popping out of my bras a little more. I really need to start thinking about buying some new ones. Even my largest bra (the beige/nude coloured one) is really snug.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon