Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

I'm having an off day.. Maybe the others are too. ...
But I think you've lost a lot of weight on your tummy. Now your boobs are prominent . It's great

You look more full. I appreciate your massage only plan. I tried it until I added herbs.

(11-05-2016, 01:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I'm having an off day.. Maybe the others are too. ...
But I think you've lost a lot of weight on your tummy. Now your boobs are prominent . It's great

Damn all you luteal ladies :p (coincidence???)

Thanks Ella, I'm really kinda proud of how much better my body looks. I feel like I'm standing straighter too, I used to hunch a little to try and hide how big I was.

(11-05-2016, 01:07 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  You look more full. I appreciate your massage only plan. I tried it until I added herbs.

Thanks Billy, like I said to others I have no idea about herbs and how they would affect me. I find it all rather confusing, until I understand it properly I will avoid it.

(11-05-2016, 01:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I'm having an off day.. Maybe the others are too. ...

Yep, me too. And I can't even blame a female cycle.

(11-05-2016, 02:10 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 01:07 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  You look more full. I appreciate your massage only plan. I tried it until I added herbs.

Thanks Billy, like I said to others I have no idea about herbs and how they would affect me. I find it all rather confusing, until I understand it properly I will avoid it.

As I've told you before, if and when you can ever get tested, IF you run out of steam on your current program and still have booby greed, then come to me with your results and I'll see what I can figure out from them.

(11-05-2016, 03:06 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Yep, me too. And I can't even blame a female cycle.

(11-05-2016, 02:10 AM)Katana Wrote:  

As I've told you before, if and when you can ever get tested, IF you run out of steam on your current program and still have booby greed, then come to me with your results and I'll see what I can figure out from them.

I'll remember that for sure Abi Smile
I've been super lazy about getting registered with a doctor. Something always seems to come up when I mean to go over there and sort it out. But I promise to get it done Smile

I hope that you celebrated when you saw your two photos together! That is great progress! And you are bra-less in the second photo? Guuuuuurrrrrrrrrrl!

(11-05-2016, 02:06 AM)Katana Wrote:  

Damn all you luteal ladies :p (coincidence???)

Thanks Ella, I'm really kinda proud of how much better my body looks. I feel like I'm standing straighter too, I used to hunch a little to try and hide how big I was.

I'd always hunch to hide the fact my boobs were soo small Sad probably a dumb move. It shows real effort you've done so well in such a short space of time.

(11-05-2016, 06:36 AM)charr Wrote:  I hope that you celebrated when you saw your two photos together! That is great progress! And you are bra-less in the second photo? Guuuuuurrrrrrrrrrl!

Thanks charr!

That's great for only two months.
Great Progress & it shows!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon