Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Areolas

how to reduce nipple size
December 22 2006 at 3:41 PM PG (no login)

My nipple is really big, kinda hate it. How do i reduce it? what is the average size? Mine is more than 1cm in diameter.

Vicky A
(Login VickyA)
Re: how to reduce nipple size
December 24 2006, 5:53 PM

Are you talking about the nipple or the areola?

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
December 24 2006, 6:02 PM

Interesting question. I don't think I've ever heard anyone discuss the enhancement of nipple size. My nipples are pretty small though. . .the only things about my boobs that I don't completely hate. Although I'm not completely in love with the direction the point at, but I think it has to do with my breast shape.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
December 24 2006, 6:21 PM

Does anyone know how to increase aureola size? I have increased the size of the nipples themselves with Niplette but my aureolas are still so tiny.

PG
(no login)
December 24 2006, 9:05 PM

I am talking about nipple. Mine is too big!

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
December 24 2006, 9:43 PM

twinklepose, that should come in time with growth i think. for one thing, the first stage of the growth of a young girls boobs during puberty is a swelling of the areolas. so if yours is anythign liek that, that should happen to you as well. if not, i think the areolas would stretch and be larger as the rest of the breast stretches as well

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
December 24 2006, 9:48 PM

Thank you! I was just reading on the web somewhere about girls during puberty getting a "bud" directly behind the nipple and that this gets bigger and all growth will come from this. Do you think that might happen to me? If so, there's no sign of a bud yet.

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
December 25 2006, 6:51 AM

i dont know. if it happens to you the same as a young womans puberty than yes i would think so. but its hard to say how it would work for you. im sorry :/

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
December 25 2006, 6:53 AM

the first sign of this in a young girl is a swelling or a "puffiness" of the areola and an incresed sensitivity. they start hurting to the touch and are very tender. i have no idea if these herbs will induce "puberty" in you but ... maybe thatll help you out

Anonymous
(Login chocmorsel)
December 26 2006, 3:09 AM

I believe that the only way to actually reduce nipple size would be to undergo surgery. I don't know if I would take that chance. But it can be done, and I haven't heard of any other ways. Good luck.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 26 2006, 10:33 PM

I agree, growing something can be done, although even that is complicated as hell, but reducing the size of nipples is probably not possible, at least not with the knowledge we have.

The arreola growth info was very useful, I notice that mine got bigger before any actual growth and I've had pains and itches precisely there, besides in the breast, so maybe that's a good sign.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
my 2 cents
December 27 2006, 12:28 AM

i also have big nipples.(think pencil erasers!) the only thing i have noticed is that when my breasts have gotten bigger, because of pregnancy and breastfeeding (5 times each!) is that bigger nipples look more proportionate with a bigger chest. mine always looked better, to me anyway! just a thought. good luck!

princessglitter
(Login princessglitter)
December 30 2006, 6:02 AM

Yeah, so guess I will have to increase my boobie size to look proportionate! Mine is really big for my frame, I am like 5'1 and 84 pounds with a 1.2cm nipple!

elle
(no login)
December 30 2006, 10:39 PM

i don't think you can without surgery PLEASE DON'T DO IT, surgery is scary. plus i don't think 1cm is big. oh and another thing i think big aroleas are very flattering and am hoping that mine get lots bigger. im sure lots of people have differing opinions on the matter, but i don't think men really have a preference. as long as u like you others will too

Antonia
(no login)
December 31 2006, 1:41 PM

I always thought men liked big nipples. And disliked itty bitty teeny ones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:15 AM
small areolas: HELP! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:20 AM
is there any way to make areola look bigger? - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Puffy areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:38 AM
how to reduce nipple size - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Nipples - odd question! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:46 AM